Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child (3536 Views)

10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by boniflex(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
I tell them I want to wrestle with them, so when we start, I go just allow them to fall on top of me, I go just dey tap current.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by clubone05: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
smiley..I won't forget the day I went to an all girls high school as part of our debate team.
I was sitting down in the front roll of their hall..my pen slipped to the floor mistakenly so I bent over to pick it..what I saw.. grin ...the pen fell like 3 times b4 I left that hall....I think we lost that debate. .[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by LASUITES(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
boniflex:
I tell them I want to wrestle with them, so when we start, I go just allow them to fall on top of me, I go just dey tap current.
omg
i did dis wit ma grand mum in d grave yard last nyt in ma dream
help
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ever since I had my right sense of reasoning, I have neva done dirty poo with girls even when I was at a tender age

[b] ** clean sheet **
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
WHEN I WAS 6, THERE WAS THIS GIRL THAT......

NO I CAN'T SAY IT. IF I SAY IT. U GUYS WILL LYNCH ME sad
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Uchwilliam(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pressing girls boobs,looking at open skirts to see pant nd standing on line at girls back so i can...
Chineke gbaghara
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by drizzy009: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2014
sylvalord:
WHEN I WAS 6, THERE WAS THIS GIRL THAT......

NO I CAN'T SAY IT. IF I SAY IT. U GUYS WILL LYNCH ME sad
no one is lynching you
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by tobiboss(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmm. Observing first
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by xtervaganza(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
Did many things
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Mprex:
I used to be very saucy when i was young so no one came close to me talk more of playing dirty games. undecided
i love saucy ladies ,reminds me of one in primary school ,mehn d girl no like me at all back den fortunatly we ended up in the same dept in the university.....even now she still dey like that.
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2014
mummy and daddy play with xxxxx back in maiduguri then ,can u believe she even came with her best friend to come and play dat one with me grin
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by drizzy009: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
its annoying dat u said u are still doing it small small sha
he doesn't mean sticking broom into anytin again. Just other dirty plays adult engage in
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
drizzy009:
no one is lynching you
AMEBO.. I'M NOT TELLING tongue
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by drizzy009: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
sylvalord:
AMEBO.. I'M NOT TELLING tongue
talk jor
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Badosqi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mine is daddy and mummy play. Enjoyed it wella.
Most Interesting part was always the wrestling part. Wetin we no do sef?
Smiling right now!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? / Describe This Beautiful Princess With One Word (photo) / Why Are Gals Like Dis??? Angry Mood Activated...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.