Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) (3528 Views)

Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
The report has got to me that many ladies on nl claim there emails are faulty all in the name of not replying your mail so I came up with 3 reasons why she didn't reply your pm.

Familiarity

First of all you've got to know the person you're sending the email to, some guys will see a female moniker and the next thing on there mind is to send pm. My dear it doesn't work that way, b4 sending a pm to any female on nl make sure she knows you on the forum first.
You can quote her on any topic whether her comment is good or stuipid'' just quote her you might commend her pics or the comment she made on the thread.
After doing that start up a conversation and become friends with her(step 1)

E-personality

First of all if you're on nl to get girls you've always got to be on your best behavior,don't book space,don't insult anyone or comment harshly,always give a good advice, create sensible threads like this and you'll be know In the section as a serious minded person.

Profile pics

Some guys are funny sha they will snap pics in front of bush, how do you think she'll give you attention one thing know for sure is that when you pm a lady she comes to nl and view your profile if you're cute 1 point,if you have swag 2 point,if you're neat 3 point, and your background 4 point you can even go for a photo shoot just make sure you pics in presentable.

So guys I think have tried abi?
Just follow this steps and I promise the next time you pm any lady from nl she'll reply you in a haste

Birthday count down
10days to go.

Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Seanixking: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
And hw many have u pm and hw many replied u?
This is what i call HoBo at it peak.
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by ghost1718(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
make i book space until comment start cominggrin

thats how we roll grin iceberylin
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Mynd44: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
*face palms*

They still don't get it
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by naijaboiy: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
The report has got to me that many ladies on nl claim there emails are faulty all in the name of not replying your mail so I came up with 3 reasons why she didn't reply your pm.

Familiarity

First of all you've got to know the person you're sending the email to, some guys will see a female moniker and the next thing on there mind is to send pm. My dear it doesn't work that way, b4 sending a pm to any female on nl make sure she knows you on the forum first.
You can quote her on any topic whether her comment is good or stuipid'' just quote her [size=15pt]you might commend her pics or the comment she made on the thread.[/size]
This method is pure woman wrappering gringrin

Do not quote a lady with a stùpid post except you want to correct her undecided

Commending her pic will only boost her ego and make her form the more.

Don't be too nice undecided

E-personality

First of all if you're on nl to get girls you've always got to be on your best behavior,don't book space,don't insult anyone or comment harshly,always give a good advice, create sensible threads like this and you'll be know In the section as a serious minded person.
Just be your real self smiley

You don't need to pretend or be an àss licker just because you want to attract a girl online undecided

And who told you this thread is 'sensible'? grin

Just kidding smiley

Profile pics

Some guys are funny sha they will snap pics in front of bush, how do you think she'll give you attention one ting I know for sure is that when you pm a lady she comes to nl and view your profile if you're cute 1 point,if you have swag 2 point,if you're neat 3 point, and your background
This one is on point wink

A good picture really matters cool

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by chimerase2: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
I dnt send PM and I dnt fink I will start soon
Unless ma inner most chinwe and charity triggers the dopamine in me to do so undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by FLAWLES(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
op is sooo on point
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by chimerase2: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

This method is pure woman wrappering gringrin

Do not quote a lady with a stùpid post except you want to correct her undecided

Commending her pic will only boost her ego and make her form the more.

Don't be too nice undecided

Just be your real self smiley

You don't need to pretend or be an àss licker just because you want to attract a girl online undecided

And who told you this thread is 'sensible'? grin

Just kidding smiley

This one is on point wink

A good picture really matters cool

dat is why I always correct ua wife but she thinks amu a trouble maker or amu a stalker embarassed
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by naijaboiy: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seanixking:
And hw many have u pm and hw many replied u?
This is what i call HoBo at it peak.
am not on nl to find babes I hardly send pm's and I only send to my friends be it male or female ask any body that know me on nl them go tell you say samflexxy na trouble maker

Hmmmm broda the thunder we go fire you dey still dey buy gift for my birthday

Waka commot my thread the way you take come
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by holatin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
she may be married too
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by chimerase2: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,naso some girls dey grin

If you wan correct them e go be like say you don dey trip or you dey follow them.

Them no go wan take correction grin
na der mind cheesy
But they dnt knw all guys re not de same
Honestly I came here to catch fun
I swear nothing else I dnt knw weda amu speaking the truth cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,naso some girls dey grin

If you wan correct them e go be like say you don dey trip or you dey follow them.

Them no go wan take correction grin
ifm shem hearm youm nam youm nom oomm
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by chimerase2: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
nigga wat re u saying? cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by ivyy(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:

Profile pics

Some guys are funny sha they will snap pics in front of bush, how do you think she'll give you attention one thing know for sure is that when you pm a lady she comes to nl and view your profile if you're cute 1 point,if you have swag 2 point,if you're neat 3 point, and your background 4 point you can even go for a photo shoot just make sure you pics in presentable.

Trueeee
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mynd44:
*face palms*

They still don't get it
get what
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
I dnt send PM and I dnt fink I will start soon
Unless ma inner most chinwe and charity triggers the dopamine in me to do so undecided
Dopamine! I hear dat one o
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by sage2(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
FLAWLES:
op is sooo on point

I just sent you a pm. Please check and get back to me asap.
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:

Familiarity

You can quote her on any topic whether her comment is good or stuipid'' just quote her you might commend her pics or the comment she made on the thread.

very important.
Some guys would send you a request, and a pm simultaneously. Like, the only reason they added you as a follower/followed is for express PMs. I ignore such.
Don't quote stupid comments, it only makes you look stupid, except if you wanna correct her. If she is sensible, she would appreciate that.

E-personality

best bevaviour? Nah
Real behaviour? Yes.
Just be you, I admire different guys for different reasons.
Lolz, for ya mind ___ your thread sensible ba?

Profile pics

emmmm....picture is neccessary.
__but you can't kill yourself na, as a hommie. You wouldn't go outta your habitat to snap pics just to please some random chick on NL.

So guys I think have tried abi?
Just follow this steps and I promise the next time you pm any lady from nl she'll reply you in a haste
You try small. They should also endeavour to go for their kinds.
Someone sent me a pm sometime, I checked his post, all I was seeing wa d*ck and p*ssy. I don't have any connection/correlation with such nigga.

Birthday count down
10days to go.
HBD in advance sweetie
___ should I write you a poem? grin

Thank me later
Thanks now kiss

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
gringrin
makem i'm quickly editm amk
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by chimerase2: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Dopamine! I hear dat one o
leekwa anya mu taaaar tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by FLAWLES(f): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
sage2:

I just sent you a pm. Please check and get back to me asap.
.pls read no1
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
leekwa anya mu taaaar tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
lol...ahon geh dah, sire
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by iceberylin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
ghost1718:
make i book space until comment start cominggrin

thats how we roll grin iceberylin

ĹŐĹ...ŃŐ ŐVĔŔ ßŐŐĶ ŚPÁČĔ MĶ Ú ŃŐ ČĤŐP ßÁŃ grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by tirex(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
FLAWLES:
op is sooo on point

well,lets see if it'll work on u grin
FLAWLES:
op is sooo on point

well,lets see if it'll work on u
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by FLAWLES(f): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
tirex:

well,lets see if it'll work on u grin

well,lets see if it'll work on u
.?
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who would be sending a pm to these chicks that would be uploading beautiful pix, only to turn out to be something out of a scary movie in real life? grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
i have sent kachisbarbie countless of pm's buh she aint giving me attention lipsrsealed
oooooops forgot she married grin

dont do married women sad grin grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
nigga wat re u saying? cheesy
russianiss grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by lilmax(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why do guys boost the ladies ego by sending PMS?
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

very important.
Some guys would send you a request, and a pm simultaneously. Like, the only reason they added you as a follower/followed is for express PMs. I ignore such.
Don't quote stupid comments, it only makes you look stupid, except if you wanna correct her. If she is sensible, she would appreciate that.

best bevaviour? Nah
Real behaviour? Yes.
Just be you, I admire different guys for different reasons.
Lolz, for ya mind ___ your thread sensible ba?

emmmm....picture is neccessary.
__but you can't kill yourself na, as a hommie. You wouldn't go outta your habitat to snap pics just to please some random chick on NL.

You try small. They should also endeavour to go for their kinds.
Someone sent me a pm sometime, I checked his post, all I was seeing wa d*ck and p*ssy. I don't have any connection/correlation with such nigga.

HBD in advance sweetie
___ should I write you a poem? grin

Thanks now kiss
you're awesome your awesomeness is out of this world

Thanks cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why She Didn't Reply Your Pm(mail) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
you're awesome your awesomeness is out of this world

Thanks cheesy
i am jealous embarassed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! / Football And Your Lover. / If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.