Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,878 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Did I Do Any Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Did I Do Any Bad? (913 Views)

Please Did I Mess Up?urgent Answer Needed / Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Did I Do Any Bad? by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2014
This is a serious issue

I had problem with my landlord some months ago and I had to pack my things to my girlfriend's family house

it's about 5 months now I've been staying in their house, her parents are not complaining, even though it's not my wish to stay with them but I have no choice

My problem now is that people are mocking and laughing at me. they failed to understand that I am not the God that created myself

Please I need advice on what to do, I don't have money to rent a new apartment for now

Advice
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by adonbilivit: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
This is a serious issue

I had problem with my landlord some months ago and I had to pack my things to my girlfriend's family house

it's about 5 months now I've been staying in their house, her parents are not complaining, even though it's not my wish to stay with them but I have no choice

My problem now is that people are mocking and laughing at me. they failed to understand that I am not the God that created myself

Please I need advice on what to do, I don't have money to rent a new apartment for now

Advice
if you dont have money to rent a house just build one (house) then....following your trend
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by chigoizie7(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2014
Bros,better go nd get an apartment for urself, sooner than later they will do all those 5months complaints with just word, which is packout,imagine, u live in their house nd still fuuckz dere dota for free, bros u get mind oooh. Abeg, the sooner the beTter
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2014
chigoizie7:
Bros,better go nd get an apartment for urself, sooner than later they will do all those 5months complaints with just word, which is packout,imagine, u live in their house nd still fuuckz dere dota for free, bros u get mind oooh. Abeg, the sooner the beTter
Now, you didn't believe that, did you?
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2014
gadammit angry who released u again,u av started
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by Spicylate(f): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2014
LIVE YA LIFE. but dont you have male friends? either way just dont lazy around.
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
This is a serious issue

Advice

How much is the rent¿
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by YungwizzzyPt7: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
sauceny:

How much is the rent¿

Send me pm

God will reward you
Re: Please Did I Do Any Bad? by chigoizie7(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
Now, you didn't believe that, did you?

Funi enuf I did, cos it happens, some guyz are really useless,

(1) (Reply)

10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat / Tips For Successful Courtship / Am A Bit Confuse Here..help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.