Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (283435 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by chibwike(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gentiejag:

Wats your buisness if he is womanwrappering? I tell you say i dey off-market? face your judging work abeg..no spoil my market
hahahaha...madame
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by DOWHILE: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
I'm here.......judging embarassed

eheh, judging ke, babe comot for dat ur high table if u no fit contest come join me for front seat. alternatively, can u multitask here?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
Like you said am entitled to my opinion and hes entitled to his. If he had called me a bat..ch or something then yes thats taking it to another level, but he called me "old" and you want me to do what about it? and that too online by a nairalander? Nigga pleaseee I am not a newbie i KNOW THIS PLEASE IN AND OUT and the people here, we have dummies here we have trolls here and offcoure people with their own views i mean Should I change his eyes? He probably looks at me and think am old or whatever so what? Thats what he think. Weitie concern me? grin I would be offended if I saw myself that way but I see myself in a different light. So I laugh at BS like that.

Now for my viewing pleasure thou can you quote where he said that cause the only thing that nigga said was, the contestants dont have profile pic. But maybe my eyes didnt see it, so quote him make I laugh one more time. grin
Did you really write that just to feel good about yourself? When are you going to say enough of chauvinist trying to push something down your throat(I am not talking about the obvious). But, any guy stepping on your toe because you are a woman is annoying to say the least. I mean you should know your rights and fight for them.

Posting long emotional comment is not going to have any good impact in telling the person to know you don't just accept sh*t like that. In the whole picture I think you are trying to be a bit matured in your approach and it doesn't help matter. I would rather you take it up with the guy and let him understand you are not happy being bullied in an online forum.

Using a conjecture from my worded opinion term is not going to make it go away. The fact that you're playing down on the consequence of the male chauvinistic tendency in his post makes me think most ladies from Nigeria don't know their rights. I am a little bit perturbed by that on how you accept it with equanimity. If I may ask at this point. Are you married?

Jeez! Did you just use the word Nigger more than once in your post? Wow! Oh, sh*t! Oh,sh*t!
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
LillyAnne:
Your brain is there! wink

#TeamVivly
#TeamBeautyAndBrains

Happy Birthday
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by KingTom(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
chelseabmw:

Hi Fidira,
Pls send me ur bbm pin or whatapp no

Tnx
Guy take am easy na grin

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Omolola1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
I nominate myself smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omolola1:
I nominate myself smiley

Welcome back

Noted Ma'am

We'll need this from you;

Verification Pictures: A picture of you holding a paper/cardboard with your moniker written on it

Send your verification photo to MizMyColi's [mizmycoli@gmail.com] email address.

Cc: Dygeasy
Teeo
Abumikey
MizmyColi
Adaobi123

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:

Did you really write that just to feel good about yourself? When are you going to say enough of chauvinist trying to push something down your throat. I am not talking about the obvious but any guy stepping on your toe because you are a woman is annoying to say the least. I mean you should know your rights and fight for them.

Posting long emotional comment is no going to have any good impact in telling the person to know you don't just accept sh*t like that. In the whole picture I think you are trying to be a bit matured in your approach and it doesn't help matter. I would rather you take it up with the guy and let him understand you are not happy being bullied in an online forum.

Using a conjecture from my worded opinion term is not going to make it go away. The fact that you're playing down on the consequence of the male chauvinistic tendency in his post makes me think most ladies from Nigeria don't know their rights. I am a little bit perturbed by that on how you accept it with equanimity. If I may ask at this point. Are you married?

Jeez! Did you just use the word Nigger more than once in your post? Wow! Oh, sh*t! Oh,sh*t!

Yawn.... I said quote the guy whats so difficullt about that? Oh wait he didnt say any such thing thats why. Bullied? since when how? Buhahahahahahahahahaha Please take your BS away from me. You only get bullied if you play the victim, I am not a victim.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
DOWHILE:
***Modify***

Like seriously? I wonder what the romance session is turning to. Ain't there no more pwty chics in here again. All these babes u nominated so far.............reserve my comment. Now where the heck is Sarimah, Adetutu300, Mizmycoli, Dechandel etc brb
grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
embarassed

No, My hands are tied.
DOWHILE:
eheh, judging ke, babe comot for dat ur high table if u no fit contest come join me for front seat. alternatively, can u multitask here?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by smartigo: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
LillyAnne:
Your brain is there! wink

#TeamVivly
#TeamBeautyAndBrains

My brain is hyperactive o.

Wow, today is ur day. Happy birthday LillyAnne. Wishing all the best. ChEers!

#TeamVivly#
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Omolola1(f): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
teeo:

Welcome back

Noted Ma'am

We'll need this from you;

Verification Pictures: A picture of you holding a paper/cardboard with your moniker written on it

Send your verification photo to MizMyColi's [mizmycoli@gmail.com] email address.

Cc: Dygeasy
Teeo
Abumikey
MizmyColi
Adaobi123

Okay sir...
Chop handshake teeo cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omolola1:

Okay sir...
Chop handshake teeo cheesy

More like hugs joor. I have missed you
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omolola1:
I nominate myself smiley
she's goodwink
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Karleb(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:
Is this all Nairaland can offer as beautiful women?!Bleh! I am not a misogynist though.

grin grin

E tire me, apart from Vivly and maybe Martha every other girls are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:

Yawn.... I said quote the guy whats so difficullt about that? Oh wait he didnt say any such thing thats why. Bullied? since when how? Buhahahahahahahahahaha Please take your BS away from me. You only get bullied if you play the victim, I am not a victim.
Are we going to play along emotionally as if anything didn't happen in the lines of our discussion? If you look very well you would quickly see the chauvinistic tendency in his post toward you.

Yawning won't make it go away. The earlier you accept you failed to see what I am talking about the better for you to really understand why there is need to fight for the female rights. There is really no BS in my posts. I cannot see anything like that in the argument. All I am asking for is to fight for your rights. If you have ever listened to one of 'Bob Marley' famous songs you would have much understanding of what I am talking about.

Thank you.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:

Are we going to play along emotionally as if anything didn't happen in the lines of our discussion? If you look very well you would quickly see the chauvinistic tendency in his post toward you.

Yawning won't make it go away. The earlier you accept you failed to see what I am talking about the better for you to really understand why there is need to fight for the female rights. Where is really no BS in my posts. I cannot see anything like that in the argument. All I am asking for is to fight for your rights. If you have ever listened to one of 'Bob Marley' famous songs you would have much understanding of what I am talking about.

Thank you.
Now this is making me laugh....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are a character. Why ain't you quoting him though? tongue undecided
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by scantee(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
angelamina:
thks dear

Though I hardly visit romance section except front page topic take me there. as a member of Nairaland since 2006 before I re-registered in 2008, I have never supported any body in beauty contest here, but I think you catch my fancy so I are assure u a free ride campaign and a landslide victory.

With power vested upon me as an IT Professional and Social Media Manager your on top.

You have what it takes to win it, don't get discouraged or slack back let's fire on top.

Behold the most beautiful gal on Nairaland ( ANGELAMINA)

#TeamAngelamina#

https://www.nairaland.com/angelamina
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Godmother(f): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Page 151 and we are still on nominations.
I hope this contest will take place before the second of Christ happens else na heaven we go go conclude the matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by dechandel(f): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
DOWHILE:
***Modify***

Like seriously? I wonder what the romance session is turning to. Ain't there no more pwty chics in here again. All these babes u nominated so far.............reserve my comment. Now where the heck is Sarim.ah, Adetut.u300, Mi.zmycoli, Dechan.del etc brb
Present Sir grin
At your service.. Now how may i help you? tongue
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by xkris11(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm..
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by pinkycute(f): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin how real are those atm numbers
godofwar666:
baby you can have my atm pin 4141 grin so you dey yahoo yahoo right grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014

Update

LIST OF VERIFIED NOMINEES

1. MARTHAK

2. NABSPRADA

3. JENNIMMA

4. ROZZAY

5. VIVLY

6. ROKIATU

7. TEMIGRACIE

8. MAUREENSYLVIA

9. AFRICANAPPLE

10. CUPIDORA

11. ANNYPIE

12. FIDIRA

13. OMOLOLA1

14. ANGELAMINA

[size=14pt]^^^There's still room for more and more nominees.[/size]

For Verification
Kindly hold a sheet of paper bearing your moniker and snap a picture with it.
Nothing less would be accepted. (Please Take Note).
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Omolola1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
teeo:

More like hugs joor. I have missed you

Same here dear.
Email Sent
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Mprex(f): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
pasqal09:
Mprex, why aren't you contesting?
nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by franugo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
I know am late but...

. .
.....I was here! grin anyho, i for nominate marieolae but am sure someoneS' done that already. I nominate eroticangelina, d gal after my heart....what about guys own na Nd what's d prize?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Adesiji77: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Godmother:
Page 151 and we are still on nominations.
I hope this contest will take place before the second of Christ happens else na heaven we go go conclude the matter

ROTFL grin

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by pasqal09: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mprex:

nothing lipsrsealed
Why na, you've got a strong chance of winning
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by KingTom(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:

You go girl! grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rokiatu and rozzay u gals rock!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Bt come ooo, rozzay dis one wey u follow only gals. Hmmm angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.