Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (282895 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Omolola1(f): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gentiejag:

Call me biased or anything.... but this is someone who is highly likely to get my vote.

awwww! Thanks darl kiss
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yewandequeen:

it was a collegue

will try and see if I can get that done in the office tomorrow
Don't you have a friend or maybe a bf?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by chibwike(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gentiejag:

Don't mind the dude..so you were saying?
Nothing ma oh...i only wanted you to tell me the person's name...
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Khalessi:
Some contestants be looking like Mrs.

No vex o...but how exactly do MRS look?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Gentiejag(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
chibwike:
Nothing ma oh...i only wanted you to tell me the person's name...

Who kom dey fear now?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by mamagee3(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
I nominate mamagee3!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by free2ryhme: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
;DStory for the gods...

Idowuogbo:

If you ask me who I go ask? grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
mamagee3:
I nominate mamagee3!!!
Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Mamagee actually puts her real picture shocked shocked shocked shocked change is coming to nairaland. cheesy grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Truckpusher(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

No vex o...but how exactly do MRS look?
Me no understand again o. angry

But why you sef come pick interest? cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by godofwar666(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Godmother:

Yes. Anything?
na me be god of war666 where is godfather undecided
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
Don't you have a friend or maybe a bf?

I do but I stay in estate where my friends get back late and I don't think late time is the time to take the pix

I will get it done in office tomorrow only that it's just gonna look weird.

you know,having to snap that kinda pix in office holding cardboard like a convict....lol
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Truckpusher(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rokiatu I just check your profile pic now - omo! that thing dun go down small o. wink

Abi you carry her go gym? grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Me no understand again o. angry

But why you sef come pick interest? cheesy

because I am one...I didn't know there is a particular way we look. angry
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
MadCow1:
[size=18]An Apple Kille Abacha and Made Adam Sin... [/size]

All we need now is the [size=25pt]GRACE[/size] of God..

gringrin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by godofwar666(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
pinkycute:
Lolzzzzzz Am not DAT easy to be tricked, you know " grin grin
hmmmm sure grin but wait undecided don't worry undecided
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

because I am one...I didn't know there is a particular way we look. angry
What? isn't that suppose to be nice compliment?
Married women looks tushed and poshed grin

Omo! some married women be like who marry calibos for clash of the titans sha cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Deefuray(f): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

lol...campaigning for all o...

How are you? smiley
I'm fine. Btw, is it possible to vote or campaign for more than one person
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yewandequeen:

I do but I stay in estate where my friends get back late and I don't think late time is the time to take the pix

you know,having to snap that kinda pix in office holding cardboard like a convict....lol
Abeg madam jumbo jet just snap one come we go photo edit am or photoshop am cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yewandequeen:

buhahahahaha I was taking my own my baby was looking at me like WTF is wrong with her. You will get through thou. cheesy grin

Truckpusher:
Rokiatu I just check your profile pic now - omo! that thing dun go down small o. wink
Abi you carry her go gym? grin
Thats an old pic, I wish it was still like that thou, the thing don overload. Am sweating my azzz off trying to reduce it. tongue
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Godmother(f): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
godofwar666:
na me be god of war666 where is godfather undecided

Search nairaland, you will see godfather.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
What? isn't that suppose to be nice compliment?
Married women looks tushed and poshed grin

Omo! some married women be like who marry calibos for clash of the titans sha cheesy

lol @Calibos...hahahaha
Ahhh...are you sure she meant it as a compliment?I hope so
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Emperorking20(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:

I didn't create any problem by telling you to fight for your right. To be called old turkey by an ugly guy is rude, you know. The right I am talking about is against male chauvinism. There is no doubt that is clear in the post that uses that phrase on you. Indeed, I would! I would be interested to see you know your rights as a lady. I am not saying you should attack somebody. Fighting for your right doesn't necessarily mean you have to attack people but to draw a line not to be insulted along the chauvinistic tendency of a male person. Mind you, I am a civilized young man and I wouldn't want you to take to primitive way of stand up for your rights.

Now you are guilty of what you blame me of. Saying I have to read what I wrote is as good as telling me to post the part where the guy called you an old turkey.That would be completely insane.

Thank you.
Thank u sir! Girls these days know nothing... angry

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
buhahahahaha I was taking my own my baby was looking at me like WTF is wrong with her. You will get through thou. cheesy grin

Thats an old pic, I wish it was still like that thou, the thing don overload. Am sweating my azzz off trying to reduce it. tongue
Don't reduce it jare.

That thing is money well spent for any man that lands it finally. grin

Besides,this is the kind of asss you walk home with to introduce to your parents and your parents begins to calculate how old you'll live while your dad would be calculating how he managed to survive till now. grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Missmossy(f): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
laykorn:
I nominate MissMossy
I aint contesting o.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by godofwar666(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Godmother:

Search nairaland, you will see godfather.
ehen! Do I have to do that undecided grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Deefuray:

I'm fine. Btw, is it possible to vote or campaign for more than one person
Yes,,very possible...
It is only in the grand finale that you get to vote for only one person.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Godmother(f): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
godofwar666:
ehen! Do I have to do that undecided grin

Lol. Yes o
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol @Calibos...hahahaha
Ahhh...are you sure she meant it as a compliment?I hope so
grin

Abi the thing sef dey sweet your belle ,you just dey form dey do small shakara for us cheesy

But you fine no be small - I swear if you contest,all these single ladies wey carry forehead like hunting lamp go just use curse finish you here cheesy grin

I dun run commot oh - I no wan offend girls nowadays,the ones I offend before still dey haunt me.

Bye bye ,I no come here.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Deefuray(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yes,,very possible...
It is only in the grand finale that you get to vote for only one person.
Oh! Thanks
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Missmossy:

I aint contesting o.

Kilode na
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Deefuray:

Oh! Thanks
i'm yet to see your reply btw smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by VocalWalls: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
MadCow1:
[size=18]An Apple Kille Abacha and Made Adam Sin... [/size]

All we need now is the [size=25pt]GRACE[/size] of God..

Hamuch?

Or is it bag of rice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.