Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Treat An Offending Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat An Offending Partner. (1074 Views)

How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her! / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat An Offending Partner. by majorfarms(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
angry...Guys, how do u handle a continuous offending partner? How do u express ur disapproval?
I'm not a very good talker, so what I do is to completely ignore her, some may call it "the silence treatment". My probs is, many atimes other ppl say its mean to ignore her, so I'm lost and want to ask u guys. How do u handle an offending partner, I'm sure a couple of folks wuld pick a clue or two from this...cheers.
Re: How To Treat An Offending Partner. by dasparrow: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
majorfarms:
angry...Guys, how do u handle a continuous offending partner? How do u express ur disapproval?
I'm not a very good talker, so what I do is to completely ignore her, some may call it "the silence treatment". My probs is, many atimes other ppl say its mean to ignore her, so I'm lost and want to ask u guys. How do u handle an offending partner, I'm sure a couple of folks wuld pick a clue or two from this...cheers.

Communication is extremely important in any relationship. If you cannot communicate effectively, then you have no business being in a relationship to begin with. People are not mind readers. If you can't seem to tell your partner how you feel, how do you expect that person to know that they are offending you and stop it? If you cannot openly discuss your feelings with your partner, I suggest you break up and go enroll in a seminary and become a priest. It is not compulsory to have a partner if you don't have what it takes to maintain a healthy and fulfilling relationship.
Re: How To Treat An Offending Partner. by majorfarms(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
dasparrow:

Communication is extremely important in any relationship. If you cannot communicate effectively, then you have no business being in a relationship to begin with. People are not mind readers. If you can't seem to tell your partner how you feel, how do you expect that person to know that they are offending you and stop it? If you cannot openly discuss your feelings with your partner, I suggest you break up and go enroll in a seminary and become a priest. It is not compulsory to have a partner if you don't have what it takes to maintain a healthy and fulfilling relationship.

I asked for ur advice not ur beration...uv gotta learn the difference bro. Say how u handle urs not give me a lecture on my flaws, don't u think I alrdy know my flaws?...tnx anyways.

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat An Offending Partner. by Lovetinz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
I handle mine by being 'silent and nice'.
Then follow up with a smile filled complaints and advise session.
It works for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat An Offending Partner. by manuelpepper: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
majorfarms:

I asked for ur advice not ur beration...uv gotta learn the difference bro. Say how u handle urs not give me a lecture on my flaws, don't u think I alrdy know my flaws?...tnx anyways.
hahaha.....ignore her after i might have sang the problem to her and she continually refuse to correct herself.

I believe i speak up i might destroy her with my tongue of lashing words. So i keep quite, ignore her for her brains to let her know that she must change. But it doesnt pass 24 hours. People may it is childish but i cant be exchanging words with a woman like children does. U know women wont allow u defeat them with words. They are expect.

So bro, cripple ur woman with silent treatment. Dont give her attention anymore. it kills her more atomic bomb. For her to survive she will plead with you and beg u dat she will change.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat An Offending Partner. by Lovetinz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
So bro, cripple ur woman with silent treatment. Dont give her attention anymore. it kills her more atomic bomb. For her to survive she will plead with you and beg u dat she will change.
That is if she has not replaced you yet. If she has gotten another lover, you are history.
Re: How To Treat An Offending Partner. by manuelpepper: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:

That is if she has not replaced you yet. If she has gotten another lover, you are history.
ladies r always with multiple boyfriends.

Every boy unknowing are fightiing to be on number 1.

Bro dont kill urself becos of a woman

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? / Nairalanders,Is It Possible To Be In Luv With Two Pple At The Same Tym. / Does Religion Play Big Role In Relashionship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.