Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls (25132 Views)

PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by kevinaduga(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm not interested in which party wins the elections or the party that loses. All I'm interested in is that the elected polticians address the gross levels of under development in Delta state. The level of development in Delta state is unbecoming of an oil producing state. Gov Uduaghan has turned the running of the state into a family affair. Awarding contracts only to his family and friends who in turn embezzle the money without doing any thing.
We don't need an Urhobo governor again. Time for Anioma to rule. Vote Sen Okowa for governor 2015 and see Delta state move forward under his stewardship.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by kilmix: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by wizrisky(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nice shot

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by NoContract(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
How will the fact that PDP won change anything about the poverty status of Nigerians.

I'm appalled as to why people are not asking these questions.

We don't care who wins. We should be more concerned about the personal integrity of the winners. How sure are we that they are not going to act exactly the way the former officials did? No way!

Nigeria is such a sh/it hole filled with poverty stricken, backward thinking, sheepishly gullible people who no shit other than voting for rice and beans.

The nation churns out thousands of graduates every year and not even a single graduate ever thought of trying to create a political party themselves, rebulid the future they rant about on NL. How much be 25 million naira presidential ticket wey NL no fot generate in 3 month if we are commited?

But no, we prefer to rant and score cheap political points on NL.

Chai! For 2014! Na WA!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Sanguine77(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
PDP did not sweep anything. They rigged it; they rigged the Delta LG polls just as the APC would do. Pdp has sent Nigeria to the doldrums with mismanagement of resources, corruption, irresponsible and irresponsive leadership but alas, Apc is not the answer because many of them are recycled former Pdp criminals. Cry Nigeri cry because the dagger that did the damage still drips with blood!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by nairaman66(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sounds like Criminals sweeping the polls..!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by blezzymoore: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Up PDP !!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Henrypraise:
I started avin doubts in apc as a party immediately I noticed de didn't stand to oppose d pdp opression of deltans, I knew in me dat d sharing formula in delta as a state favours both pdp n apc chieftains.

D elections in delta was a shame, it went peaceful in sum areas surprisingly uwvie local govt known as "I go die local govt area" elections were peaceful no shooting of gun, fight n d rest, how eva, I was told from reliable sources dat in okpe local govt, it was bloody n confusing...

I weep 4 delta state.
did you just realize? As far as I'm concerned the election was just to fulfill constitutional requirements.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by millionboi(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
D Gap is 2much.....ope Tinubu wudnt faint @d break of dis news

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Opiosko: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Keneking:
Ok..they can continue to win LG polls.
APC would clinch Presidential ticket 2015 - 2023
Sai Buhari
Sai Amaechi
Sai Fashola
Sai! My shyt

4 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by oghenedorosteve: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=Iceking1 post=27475051]Dis na wetin happen 4 Sapele ooooo

pdp won kill us ooooo no security at all at all, we nor go gree dem snatch 2 ballot box out of d three units wen i waka reach hw d rest go cum b.

one for unit 6 , na one small boy ni lead dat one i nor know he name bt he mama dey sell rice 4 Agboghoroma na so dem carry plank bottle and dagger.

Dem still snatch one 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction, na so one big black guy wen dem dey call Roland Snatch d ballot box 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction near ebenezer primary skul area, he draw tatoo full body and cut many jas mark full body, all d vigilante 4 dere no one fit move all of dem na pdp.

As he dey carry am dey go na so some of he gangs jst dey break bottle dey shout who get mind make he follow am naaa, na so one of he gang bring gun cum out shoot am 4 air, wen everybody cum pick race d guy cum carry d ballot box enter machine run, while for Oleh rd by Agboghoroma junction wich is unit 9, after dem caculate d result finish, for d councillorship election pdp get 22votes while Apc get 73votes after dem count am finish wen dem one carry d ballot box enta motor na so one of d vigilante cum dey follow d guy dey drag d ballot box bcus Apc beat dem far far, b4 dem cum struggle put d box 4 inside moter d driver cum speed go, nor b small croud gather 4 our unit everywere thight finish[/quote Sapele tafia doo
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by MrKevinBig(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
shocked
Iceking1:
A man comin on a revenge mission can
neva rule dis great nation Nigeria;
A man who sees his religion as the best
and believes the nation shuld b islamise
can neva rule our beloved Nigeria;
An old wicked wolf pretendin 2b a sheep
can neva rule this giant of africa Nigeria;
A man who believes in bloodshed and killin
of innocent Nigerians jst because he lost an
election,can and wil neva eva rule dis
sweet nation Nigeria;
A man who must discredit and lie
2nigerians on d day of his declaration can
neva rule dis rich nation Nigeria;
An old man full of bitternes and
resentment, who says if he loss d elections
den blood wil flow;can neva rule dis
blessed nation Nigeria;
A man who promised 2mak the country
UNGOVERNABLE for an elected and true
democrat,wil neva smell d seat of power or
rule dis beloved nation Nigeria;

A man who has ruled over your fathers many years ago and still want 2 rule over you, we say a big God 4bid to dat

A man whose apperance alone tells all d
wicked agenda in his mind can neva rule
dis lovely nation Nigeria;
A man who said in 2003 that muslim should only vote muslim ticket, can neva & ever rule dis gr8t nation

Please if u no THE man am talkin of , jst click
a LIkE
U be foolish relgious bigot for Ur information he ll rule come to think of it I don't even know what u beneit having a corrupt xristian looting instead of leadding. Me na comfirmed xristian and please research and know more about the man u talk about because all u ve said is sold to u and u bought it because ya cheap!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Iceking1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrKevinBig:
:oU be foolish relgious bigot for Ur information he ll rule come to think of it I don't even know what u beneit having a corrupt xristian looting instead of leadding. Me na comfirmed xristian and please research and know more about the man u talk about because all u ve said is sold to u and u bought it because ya cheap!

ur pa with he round head, ni foolish pass

6 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by pring: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
We are in a big mess in this country.
This present govt will nt take nigeria anywhere.
be PDP or APC.
this same people has swept this state for over 12 yrs yet nothing to show for it.
They only get richer n the poor gets poorer.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Raiders: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
kevinaduga:
I'm not interested in which party wins the elections or the party that loses. All I'm interested in is that the elected polticians address the gross levels of under development in Delta state. The level of development in Delta state is unbecoming of an oil producing state. Gov Uduaghan has turned the running of the state into a family affair. Awarding contracts only to his family and friends who in turn embezzle the money without doing any thing.
We don't need an Urhobo governor again. Time for Anioma to rule. Vote Sen Okowa for governor 2015 and see Delta state move forward under his stewardship.
stop playing tribal politics. We don't need anioma or Urhobo governor in delta state. We need a good governor irrespective of his tribe. Okowa is no different from ibori and uduaghan. Its time for change in delta

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by kevinaduga(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Raiders:
stop playing tribal politics. We don't need anioma or Urhobo governor in delta state. We need a good governor irrespective of his tribe. Okowa is no different from ibori and uduaghan. Its time for change in delta
Okowa is my choice bro. I believe he can deliver the goods in Delta state. His antecedents speak for him.I'm not forcing u to accept him though. After all, our freedom of political association is guaranteed by the constitution. We can decide to support whomsoever we choose.
All the same, thanks for ur advocacy of change in Delta state. We shall move forward.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by youngice(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Iceking1:
sweet nation Nigeria;
blessed nation Nigeria;

A man who has ruled over your fathers many years ago and still want 2 rule over you, we say a big God 4bid to dat

A man who said in 2003 that muslim should only vote muslim ticket, can neva & ever rule dis gr8t nation

a LIkE
You had to spoil this nice post by begging for likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by CoolKizzy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
kenbee:
My worry is that these politicians ain't intelligent. Can't they just forfeit 3 LGs for it to look a bit fair?

Local Government in Nigeria is a joke!

How many did kwankwanso forfeit in kano? why always play victim?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by YurFatHer: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
PDP is always Turning the tables upside down.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Babs2040: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Peaceful peace we ask for in Nig now & in d future, amen.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by anonimi: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
kenbee:
My worry is that these politicians ain't intelligent. Can't they just forfeit 3 LGs for it to look a bit fair?

Local Government in Nigeria is a joke!

And this is why we should all support the constitutional amendment to make LGAs truly independent from the state governors.
At least if only for them to keep our public spaces and environment clean so we do not have to do something for which we already paid them. What could be more CLUELESS Yet that is the legacy of the in_CORRUPTible General who wants to flog his "senseless and useless" fellow citizens into obedience again shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by SeverusSnape(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just as expected.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by firstolalekan(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Why am I not surprise?
SE and SS are politically dumb.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by duni04(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ehn so they've chosen the shackles and bondage of umbrella. What's our business undecided
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by josieboy: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
danaiks:
Nice one
Labour party is going down!!!!
Pdp don collect broom from APC

GEJ till 2019!!!! wink

fool
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by chinwike2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Captain tinubu get out of my way ! You cant even command a simple unit of seal of this APship. Your group(sorry not yet a party) be like sinking left, right, and centre of every election. Yet you want another púpppèt- ambode in lagos

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by bash4us(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Iceking1:
sweet nation Nigeria;
blessed nation Nigeria;

a LIkE

Jus 4 likes! Guy u should have a rethink. U r so myopic, gullible and primitive.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by bynat(f): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hmmm, God wil do it wen its time. kiss
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by sekzy99(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by redcliff: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
wizrisky:
Nice shot

kai. nairaland has really gone to the dogs.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by searchcorp(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
sekzy99:
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks

Get a more professional email address.

I wish u only the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.