Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls (25130 Views)

PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Onyiilugo(f): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Before nko, d results are known b4 election
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Datsme: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
danaiks:
Nice one
Labour party is going down!!!!
Pdp don collect broom from APC

GEJ till 2019!!!! wink

for delta? no b surprise
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Datsme: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yazmin:
We are gradually getting there.

We would also sweep Borno,Sokoto and Ebonyi due to hold next week.

By November,we would sweep Taraba,Kwara and Ogun.

Peace.....#Team 2019 grin

Dont wake up again unless u want 2 come and clean ds ur SHIT
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by lilpayne4u: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
;DLolLolLol
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Datsme: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2014
theassassin:
apc are bokoharam
Boko haram members are in my cabinet- Jonathan
Azazi blames PDP for boko haram attack then
Jonathan australian negotiator names PDP members as sponsors
#GoAndDisplayYourIgnoranceElsewhere
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:53am On Oct 27, 2014
firstolalekan:
Why am I not surprise?
SE and SS are politically dumb.
Ekiti state 16-0 comes to mind, which region does Ekiti belong? undecided

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2014
post=27475023:
Before nkor....its like telling me what I already know.
--------
Abeg nairalanders, help me patronize my blog at www..com . Thanks so much.
bookmarked!
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Austin234(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2014
a farce
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Sacramento4real(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2014
Dis na wetin happen 4 Sapele ooooo

pdp won kill us ooooo no security at all at all, we nor go gree dem snatch 2 ballot box out of d three units wen i waka reach hw d rest go cum b.

one for unit 6 , na one small boy ni lead dat one i nor know he name bt he mama dey sell rice 4 Agboghoroma na so dem carry plank bottle and dagger.

Dem still snatch one 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction, na so one big black guy wen dem dey call Roland Snatch d ballot box 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction near ebenezer primary skul area, he draw tatoo full body and cut many jas mark full body, all d vigilante 4 dere no one fit move all of dem na pdp.

As he dey carry am dey go na so some of he gangs jst dey break bottle dey shout who get mind make he follow am naaa, na so one of he gang bring gun cum out shoot am 4 air, wen everybody cum pick race d guy cum carry d ballot box enter machine run, while for Oleh rd by Agboghoroma junction wich is unit 9, after dem caculate d result finish, for d councillorship election pdp get 22votes while Apc get 73votes after dem count am finish wen dem one carry d ballot box enta motor na so one of d vigilante cum dey follow d guy dey drag d ballot box bcus Apc beat dem far far, b4 dem cum struggle put d box 4 inside moter d driver cum speed go, nor b small croud gather 4 our unit everywere thight finish

If Sapele Tafia catch you ehn.lol
i go tell am wetin u do.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by JigsawKillah(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2014
Bigots at work!
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by JigsawKillah(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2014
Sacramento4real:
Dis na wetin happen 4 Sapele ooooo

pdp won kill us ooooo no security at all at all, we nor go gree dem snatch 2 ballot box out of d three units wen i waka reach hw d rest go cum b.

one for unit 6 , na one small boy ni lead dat one i nor know he name bt he mama dey sell rice 4 Agboghoroma na so dem carry plank bottle and dagger.

Dem still snatch one 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction, na so one big black guy wen dem dey call Roland Snatch d ballot box 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction near ebenezer primary skul area, he draw tatoo full body and cut many jas mark full body, all d vigilante 4 dere no one fit move all of dem na pdp.

As he dey carry am dey go na so some of he gangs jst dey break bottle dey shout who get mind make he follow am naaa, na so one of he gang bring gun cum out shoot am 4 air, wen everybody cum pick race d guy cum carry d ballot box enter machine run, while for Oleh rd by Agboghoroma junction wich is unit 9, after dem caculate d result finish, for d councillorship election pdp get 22votes while Apc get 73votes after dem count am finish wen dem one carry d ballot box enta motor na so one of d vigilante cum dey follow d guy dey drag d ballot box bcus Apc beat dem far far, b4 dem cum struggle put d box 4 inside moter d driver cum speed go, nor b small croud gather 4 our unit everywere thight finish

If Sapele Tafia catch you ehn.lol
i go tell am wetin u do.

Shuttup! APC are losers!

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by chux4liv(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2014
kevinaduga:
I'm not interested in which party wins the elections or the party that loses. All I'm interested in is that the elected polticians address the gross levels of under development in Delta state. The level of development in Delta state is unbecoming of an oil producing state. Gov Uduaghan has turned the running of the state into a family affair. Awarding contracts only to his family and friends who in turn embezzle the money without doing any thing.
We don't need an Urhobo governor again. Time for Anioma to rule. Vote Sen Okowa for governor 2015 and see Delta state move forward under his stewardship.
What has Okowa done in his 8years of rule as a senator in Ika community as a whole ??

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by kevinaduga(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2014
chux4liv:

What has Okowa done in his 8years of rule as a senator in Ika community as a whole ??
but he has certainly represented better than all the past Delta north senators. He is one of the most vibrant senators in the country and i believe, if given the opportunity, he will deliver the good in Delta state.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by TCF1980(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2014
As if there was election at all in Delta State. Senator Osakwe fronted his son, Mr. Ifeanyi Osakwe for Ndokwa West LGA Chairmanship position. A leopard cannot give birth to a sheep... Electoral materials moved from INEC office to Senator Osakwe' house where election was concluded and result announced at the end of the day under no electoral official' supervision.

No election at Ndokwa West LGA headqurter, Kwale as well as the surrounding communities that made up Ndokwa West. As a matter of fact, Ward 19 PDP councillorship candidate was alleged to be having forged primary and secondary school certificates with case to answer in court before the election.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by chux4liv(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2014
kevinaduga:
but he has certainly represented better than all the past Delta north senators. He is one of the most vibrant senators in the country and i believe, if given the opportunity, he will deliver the good in Delta state.

Anyway base on my level of civilisation and my last visit to Ika environ, I will score Okowa low in senatorial district development.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by jideflows(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
I beg where una for here dis news? Cos Delta state no get functional tv or radio station oh... nasome fools dey hail pdp... mortgaging yoir future. ..
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by seeprob(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2014
firstolalekan:
Why am I not surprise?
SE and SS are politically dumb.

you must not abuse to make a point.
Now i see how intelligent the region you come from are......
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by OchukoisBlack(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2014
Delta state, PDP will never loose an 'Election' here...other parties candidate may be very popular among the populace but they can never defeat PDP at the 'polls'. That's the state of things here. Was listening to radio on the morning of the elections, a caller called in saying there's no need for elections as they already know what will happen, the radio anchor practically dropped his call n played music over it. No surprises, it's state owned radio.
2015 is coming, PDP is returning as governor no doubt, but I hope whoever wins develops the state, cos Delta state is an embarrassment for an oil producing state.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by kevinaduga(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2014
chux4liv:

Anyway base on my level of civilisation and my last visit to Ika environ, I will score Okowa low in senatorial district development.
you know there's a limit to what a Senator can do. His first and foremost task is law making before senatorial district development. But he has still tried in the area of development. I can personally attest to the fact that he gave out keke napeps to unemployed youths, thus helping to ease the unemployment saga in Ika nation. The blame for the under development of Delta north should be shouldered by Gov Uduaghan and his predecessors, who habitually neglect Delta north once they ascend office. Even the condition of Asaba is not befitting of the capital of a state on the level of Delta state. We need change!
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by easrael(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Yazmin:

What kind of democracy do we have in Nigeria? so LGA Elections haven't held in the states mentioned... Jesu Kristi
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by theassassin: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Datsme:

Boko haram members are in my cabinet- Jonathan
Azazi blames PDP for boko haram attack then
Jonathan australian negotiator names PDP members as sponsors
#GoAndDisplayYourIgnoranceElsewhere

sharap you bastard vulture.

apc are bokoharam-DSS

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by ElFenomeno1: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Yazmin:

You are getting swept away in delusion..... Dont kid yourself!
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by saintruky(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Henrypraise:
I started avin doubts in apc as a party immediately I noticed de didn't stand to oppose d pdp opression of deltans, I knew in me dat d sharing formula in delta as a state favours both pdp n apc chieftains.

D elections in delta was a shame, it went peaceful in sum areas surprisingly uwvie local govt known as "I go die local govt area" elections were peaceful no shooting of gun, fight n d rest, how eva, I was told from reliable sources dat in okpe local govt, it was bloody n confusing...

I weep 4 delta state.

bros uvwie wasnt peaceful at all okay. APC secretariat building b4 refinery junction was burnt dat election day n u say peaceful? At d start of voting there was heavy down pour, yet u say peaceful? Haba, lets call spade a spade.. Uvwie!! Bo ma ro cha!!
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by josieboy: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
danaiks:

Who da hell is this retard??!!

it is your father grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
terrifik19:
i forsee PDP ruling the nation next election
your eyes are seeing rubish
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by danaiks(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
josieboy:

it is your father grin grin grin grin

You this fatherless beggar...can u grow up plzzz!!

Yo just a demented fellow

Na yabaleft your case dey grin grin grin grin grin
I rest my case ooo cry
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by HonLord: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
What is good about Conducting election when his tenures will expire in few months?? Which governor will take another persons loyalist and leave his own? Uduaghan wants to cuase problem for the upcoming governor of Delta State. 1st Point.

What is new about sweeping election? Even if PDP wins all the seats in Nigeria from Councilors of all the 36 states and governors including the states and national assembly - corruption will not sieze. To the ordinary man in the street - IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. Just deceit of the highest order.

Why would the people of Delta Return PDP candiates unoppose as if the past government has done them much good than expected. Death and untimely one for that matter is awaiting the killers of this country and their families all in Jesus Name - Amen.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Ifyjemila(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
spermSHOOTer:
Meaningless
It is meaningless because PDP won abi, enemy of progress.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by josieboy: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
danaiks:

You this fatherless beggar...can u grow up plzzz!!

Yo just a demented fellow

Na yabaleft your case dey grin grin grin grin grin
I rest my case ooo cry

Everthing u just wrote best describes your father.

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'