Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls (25134 Views)

PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by drajjay: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Iceking1:
A man comin on a revenge mission can
neva rule dis great nation Nigeria;
A man who sees his religion as the best
and believes the nation shuld b islamise
can neva rule our beloved Nigeria;
An old wicked wolf pretendin 2b a sheep
can neva rule this giant of africa Nigeria;
A man who believes in bloodshed and killin
of innocent Nigerians jst because he lost an
election,can and wil neva eva rule dis
sweet nation Nigeria;
A man who must discredit and lie
2nigerians on d day of his declaration can
neva rule dis rich nation Nigeria;
An old man full of bitternes and
resentment, who says if he loss d elections
den blood wil flow;can neva rule dis
blessed nation Nigeria;
A man who promised 2mak the country
UNGOVERNABLE for an elected and true
democrat,wil neva smell d seat of power or
rule dis beloved nation Nigeria;

A man who has ruled over your fathers many years ago and still want 2 rule over you, we say a big God 4bid to dat

A man whose apperance alone tells all d
wicked agenda in his mind can neva rule
dis lovely nation Nigeria;
A man who said in 2003 that muslim should only vote muslim ticket, can neva & ever rule dis gr8t nation

Please if u no THE man am talkin of , jst click
a LIkE
now I know u hav a really low IQ

3 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by maly: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
PDP don come again,ko sori won nbe
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by laurel03(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
no be election na selection be LGA election in nigeria since 2003
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
In another news - APC clears all E-polls grin

7 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by anonimi: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
firstolalekan:
Why am I not surprise?
SE and SS are politically dumb.

But in your own case, not only are you dumb but you are also DAFT and very CUELESS with your tribal bigotry angry
How many LGAs are not controlled by APC even when the voters do NOT want the Arewa People's Congress

Apart from Edo where Oshiomole was misbehaving at the last LGA polls, this was in the state of Excellence =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011

This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by danaiks(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
josieboy:

fool

Who da hell is this retard??!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by san316(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
they shd av said PDP covered(as per umblerra-PEJ) the lg polls. sweeping is for apc guys. e gud o. dem don employ fifteen eediots to come collect salary without job description.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by tushburg(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
QMark:
As if sweeping means better governance. Sweep all you can, we Nigerians have learnt the act of sweeping our homes and feeding our small families with our small incomes. Ebola kills, thank God garri doesn't. We'll continue to drink our garri till Nigeria has a president and our states have governors.
Stay there and wait for change and see if the change you desire will come...Nigerians and their default settings angry
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by pastoraaaaaa: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Am not surprise. ...

Check out.. .

Lady publicly Stripped and Disgraced for being almost Nake.d on street

[url=.com/2014/10/lady-publicly-stripped-and-disgraced-for-being-almost-nake-d-on-street/]Watch the video...HERE[/url]
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by QMark: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
tushburg:

Stay there and wait for change and see if the change you desire will come...Nigerians and their default settings angry

Who cares about change?
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Ahmeduana(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
kenbee:
My worry is that these politicians ain't intelligent. Can't they just forfeit 3 LGs for it to look a bit fair?

Local Government in Nigeria is a joke!
JUST THE WAY IT HAPPENED IN KANO WHERE apc WON ALL THE 46 LOCAL GOVERMENT ELECTION! the politicians rig blindly just the way they steal blindly!
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by firstolalekan(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
anonimi:

But in your own case, not only are you dumb but you are also DAFT and very CUELESS with your tribal bigotry angry
How many LGAs are not controlled by APC even when the voters do NOT want the Arewa People's Congress

Apart from Edo where Oshiomole was misbehaving at the last LGA polls, this was in the state of Excellence =>

Stfu bîtch
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Skimpledawg(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Henrypraise:
I started avin doubts in apc as a party immediately I noticed de didn't stand to oppose d pdp opression of deltans, I knew in me dat d sharing formula in delta as a state favours both pdp n apc chieftains.

D elections in delta was a shame, it went peaceful in sum areas surprisingly uwvie local govt known as "I go die local govt area" elections were peaceful no shooting of gun, fight n d rest, how eva, I was told from reliable sources dat in okpe local govt, it was bloody n confusing...

I weep 4 delta state.
Wz in Okpe! Precisely Jeddo! D Elections looked like as if twz a Presidential stuff *do or die thingy* slept al via just to avoid any stray bullet!!wondered y dia is Election sef wen we al knw whu will win! Mtcheeew!
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by eightsin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
APC doesn't have thugs? Why don't they fight back?
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by temitemi1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
PDP!!! Power to the People!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Azazi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
which town the election hold cos am from delta state.......there was no electio
n shekina
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Shopmoni: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
No suprises here, this is a PDP state and will always remain a PDP state until Jesus comes

@hungryboy(m), u are realllllyyyy very hungry

1 Like

Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by duality(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Na so na...

All the sweeping done in Lagos here, has not translated to good governance. all what we here is fashola this... fashola that...

we don't even know the what the local governments in our dear lagos is doing.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by gunuvi(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
firstolalekan:

Stfu bîtch
bast ard. I pray one day all your family experience the daylight robbery of the mandate of the Badagry people which your party and the thief tinubu did to us Amen
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
please is delta located between sokoto and kaduna?undecided
I don't know this because i schooled in franceundecided

Shut up you arrogant buffoon. Who asked you were you schooled? Grow up kid, you are not getting any younger.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by eaccyboy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hahahahahhahhaha naso he must dey be..no party wl overthrone us PDP for life..And if u dnt like us die
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Iceking1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
bash4us:

Jus 4 likes! Guy u should have a rethink. U r so myopic, gullible and primitive.

u see ur life?
Ur pa round head ni u dey insult so ooo... Oloshi
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Iceking1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
drajjay:
now I know u hav a really low IQ

u see ur life?
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Iceking1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
youngice:

You had to spoil this nice post by begging for likes

pack well joor, Apc thug like u
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by folahann(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Iceking1:
Dis na wetin happen 4 Sapele ooooo

pdp won kill us ooooo no security at all at all, we nor go gree dem snatch 2 ballot box out of d three units wen i waka reach hw d rest go cum b.

one for unit 6 , na one small boy ni lead dat one i nor know he name bt he mama dey sell rice 4 Agboghoroma na so dem carry plank bottle and dagger.

Dem still snatch one 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction, na so one big black guy wen dem dey call Roland Snatch d ballot box 4 oleh rd by awolowo junction near ebenezer primary skul area, he draw tatoo full body and cut many jas mark full body, all d vigilante 4 dere no one fit move all of dem na pdp.

As he dey carry am dey go na so some of he gangs jst dey break bottle dey shout who get mind make he follow am naaa, na so one of he gang bring gun cum out shoot am 4 air, wen everybody cum pick race d guy cum carry d ballot box enter machine run, while for Oleh rd by Agboghoroma junction wich is unit 9, after dem caculate d result finish, for d councillorship election pdp get 22votes while Apc get 73votes after dem count am finish wen dem one carry d ballot box enta motor na so one of d vigilante cum dey follow d guy dey drag d ballot box bcus Apc beat dem far far, b4 dem cum struggle put d box 4 inside moter d driver cum speed go, nor b small croud gather 4 our unit everywere thight finish
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by drajjay: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Iceking1:

u see ur life?
lol.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by abdrazak: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
QMark:
As if sweeping means better governance. Sweep all you can, we Nigerians have learnt the act of sweeping our homes and feeding our small families with our small incomes. Ebola kills, thank God garri doesn't. We'll continue to drink our garri till Nigeria has a president and our states have governors.
Seconded.............
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by euniselfyahoo: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Am not surprised that pdp own the election after impposing people on the deltaians to vote for as chairmen and councillors.
Re: PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls by Chibokgame: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Good to know.
This is a good lesson for Rivers state and the Amaechi supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki At The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili (Photos) / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court / 4th Mainland Bridge: LASG Names CCECC-CRCCIG Preffered Bidder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.