Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Do You Think I Should Do??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think I Should Do??? (4234 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by peeparty(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Evina:
Gflat: Less than a week away and you already kissing gals shocked and to make matters worse, you brought our personal ish to the public angry

Now I am not taking you back, EVER again angry angry angry
ahahahhahah so na u d guy talk about abeg fogiv am
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by peeparty(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Bros giv d girl somdays dnt call again,if der is a way u can mk her jelous pls do she will com beggin if she truli luvs u oo,if daht one no work continue ur act with d oda geh cos me and u knw say u wan bleep dah new girlsharpeli

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

Awwwwr.... sad

Why you complaining about Evina? angry

You already know she is spunky since its she, go back home and make up.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
andromida:

Why you complaining about Evina? angry

You already know she is spunky since its she, go back home and make up.

I aren't talking about her joor tongue
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
andromida:

There is nothing wrong in leaving a relationship you can no longer deal with. If you are no longer willing to work on what you have its time to leave.

I worked on what i have now...she's just making it hard on me. I don't wanna break her heart either sad
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

I worked on what i have now...she's just making it hard on me. I don't wanna break her heart either sad

So you are staying in the relationship to keep her heart intact? whats in it for you?
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by misszainab(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
I hate such stories. Guy so u mean, because of this little misunderstanding u're thinking of starting another thing with a girl? U're so wise.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mister, if Love is what i think it is, you don't give up like that.
Your contemplating moving to another lady, is a sign that you don't love any of them.
you just pursue anything with a couple of X chromosomes.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

I wasn't cheating on her...the kiss happened so fast and that was the only thing i did with the other girl
Swagalord18:
Mister, if Love is what i think it is, you don't give up like that.
Your contemplating moving to another lady, is a sign that you don't love any of them.
you just pursue anything with a couple of X chromosomes.
Gflat:

I wasn't cheating on her...the kiss happened so fast and that was the only thing i did with the other girl
abi,it's obvious u ar only after their ass.Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by temmyade11(f): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Evina:
Gflat: Less than a week away and you already kissing gals shocked and to make matters worse, you brought our personal ish to the public angry

shocked
Evina:

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
andromida:

So you are staying in the relationship to keep her heart intact? whats in it for you?

I hope she goes back to becoming the girl i use to love sad
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Evina(f): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

Meaning? angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
abi,it's obvious u ar only after their ass.Mtcheeew

Swirry...i am not a player cry
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Op u make me wanna say i hate guys! angry
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
I hate such stories. Guy so u mean, because of this little misunderstanding u're thinking of starting another thing with a girl? U're so wise.

Its not "little misunderstanding" when she doesn't pick calls for days undecided
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Harbosede02:
Op u make me wanna say i hate guys! angry

Hey! What did i do? undecided
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

Swirry...i am not a player cry
xo y do u wanna switch ova 2 d oda gal.I know ur type.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
xo y do u wanna switch ova 2 d oda gal.I know ur type.

So what type am i
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

So what type am i
hm'u rili wana knw?
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by mimiejacobz(f): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
U r in d rltnshp cos u dnt want to be d 1 to call it quit,truth is u dnt luv her if nt such cases r nt settled on fone n you are even calln n txtn her wit anoda gal by ur side
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
mimiejacobz:
U r in d rltnshp cos u dnt want to be d 1 to call it quit,truth is u dnt luv her if nt such cases r nt settled on fone n you are even calln n txtn her wit anoda gal by ur side
abĂ­
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
leme laugh 1st abeg,you really,cnt hav a thriving relationship devoid of argument,and squabbles no matter hw trivial.wah both parties shuld do is find ways to settle amicably.its simple,u neither loved her,or wanted to keep her.

just knw dah,ur gnna argue wt d new one o
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gflat:

Human beings are whole you don't choose which parts to love and the parts to not love. You love a human being flaws and all once you notice yourself unable to accept a persons flaws that's one of the signs that this person may not be for you its all about acceptance of the whole besides relationships eventually get real when the person unfolds and you unfold as well you get to know yourself and the person in front of you then decide if you want to live with this forever or if you'd like to fish for someone better suited to you.

She can't go back to just that girl you used to love that girl is still there and so is this new gal showing up have it in mind that you are unfolding as well and she is seeing parts of you that may be bringing out this side of her or she is just comfortable with you to show you her all you can teach each other to be better people and accept the person in front of you or you can reject the whole.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Tymax(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Arguments are largely unavoidable in relationships. If she decides to leave beacuse of a disagreement then you have to decide if she is worth chasing after. If you feel she over reacted then maybe she was just looking for an opportunity to dump you.

[size=15pt]ANYWAY, I THINK YOU SHOULD...[/size] grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1823575_keep20calm20and20vote_jpegeb471420761e1fa00bde092c21df2b70
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by collins2gee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gflat, did I hear you say you texted and called her umpteen times after your spat and she wouldn't answer ? You need to get a grip man. You're putting yourself in a very precarious situation with this girl. It seems as though the love is lopsided and skewed in her favour. Nothing bad in loving a girl more than she loves you but you have to watch it. It really rankles to note that she can go days without talking to you and do it successfully while you stew in your loneliness, make moves to reach her and feel apprehensive about making out with another girl. The smart money is on her not feeling the same way about you.

You're putting yourself on the firing range of heartbreak. You come across as being soft. Trust me, most girls can smell it. Some of them wont take advantage of a soft-natured dude. Sadly, some others will. I perceive that your girl belongs to the latter. With the way she has iggyed ( ignored) your calls and has not bothered to call you all these while. That aint good. Bruh, you need to inject some timbre into your heart.

Pay little heed to the brickbats being hurled at you on here by your girl's sympathizers. I say maintain contact with the new girl and strive to whittle down this negatively-skewed affection for your babe. Its not really healthy, when you look at it critically.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by GoodFaith: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op "accidental" kiss"
how soon are u going "accidental" put your D in her toto?
Please go play and cut your BS
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Missmossy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
You are so damn confused,make whatever choice you want to.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2014
Missmossy:
You are so damn confused,make whatever choice you want to.

Hello miss smart @ss undecided

Of cuz i am confused...if i aren't, i wouldn't create this thread in the first place will i??
I guess you shouldn't have posted any comment if you knew your post wouldn't count
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm'u rili wana knw?

Yes i really wanna know smiley
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gflat:

Yes i really wanna know smiley
hm,mke i ask u 1 question 1st.If 2 sy na u b ur gf and dis little misunderstanding apend,and d nxt tin u c ur bf doin is dt he wanna replace u wt anoda gal.Hw wl u feel
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Gflat: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,mke i ask u 1 question 1st.If 2 sy na u b ur gf and dis little misunderstanding apend,and d nxt tin u c ur bf doin is dt he wanna replace u wt anoda gal.Hw wl u feel

If i am my gf, i wouldn't go that long without communicating with someone i love cuz it sends a big signal to him
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do??? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
instead of you making up with your gf you are busy 'accidentally kissing' other girls. maybe she is better off alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? / New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. / 18+ Erotic Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.