Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read (1384 Views)

What Exactly Is This Girl Selling With This N,aked Cloth?? (see Photo) / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / Guyz Pls Help Decode This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Was perusing the FP of NL ; n saw a thread on a guy; who was jilted by a girl, after receiving a 130k gift he got for her on loan, to pay over 12months...
I felt so pained, n I thought it very pertinent, to unleash my wealth of experience, for the younger naïve ones; not to fall prey to rampaging vultures..(Perhaps; if I had given this tutorials earlier; that brother might not have fallen prey to that predator)

So down to my topic!!! Guyz code of conduct; u should always implore in a relationship... No matter how foolishly in love u claim to be!!! Please go by this...

1) Never give a gift, that is too much for you to handle (dat u cannot afford) ; as I always say; it is a relationship(courtship), it should be something u enjoy; meant to know the lady better; it shouldn't be causing U pain (love should cause u no pain

2) Never give a gift; u cannot leave in case of a breakup ; yes it still kinda, similar to d 1st post, ur gifts should be moderate, never too big; cause a lady dat loves U, won't require all those from U, d little u can afford she 'll appreciate so much

3) Be very weary of any girl, always asking U for financial assistance.. Be very careful n weary as I'll always say, it is a relationship, Ladies, it is not a job opportunity...

4) Relationship is reciprocal; when ur partner, happens not to be reciprocating ur gestures, n is only on d receiving end; my brother, it calls for concern... If u lady keeps buying cheap things for U, or doesn't buy @ all, my brother use ur head... She should contribute to ur relationship.

5) Always define ur relationship with a lady; spell it out clearly; if she happens, to "Love u as a friend, or brother" My brother run as far as u can 4rm her; she is a dupe; trust me; she 'll reep u off ur fortune, buh 'll definitely contribute nothing meaningful to ur life ; this is an old timeless trick, contineusly used by them...

6) Pay attention to every very tiny details in ur lady : as almost always, every gold digger, will always show their traits,
(Identifying gold diggers, will be a discuss of another day.)

More to come; u can add urs ; should u be an experienced fellow..

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by seankafor(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
And when u have spent so much on a lady. Make sure she pays every dime by fvkin the hell outa her
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by jmoore(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some are born to be mugu.
Some achieve mugu status.
Some have muguness thrust upon them.

Uwa ntoo..

Men who reason with their di*** have been mugulized already.
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by banjicom(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
true talk!
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by jmoore(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
seankafor:
And when u have spent so much on a lady. Make sure she pays every dime by fvkin the hell outa her

It is very ridiculous to pay for sex.
Both parties enjoy the sex while one is paying for it. It is like Messi paying the spectators to watch him play football.

The boy is still the biggest loser. He paid for sex while the lady got the sex for free.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by ERCROSS(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Broz...
Chill..
U shldnt be too pained..
Everybody has a way to be lessoned..
And as I was told..
Experience is the best teacher..

For the guy that was Duped, m sure he has learned his lessons now..

It's a stage everybody must pass tru before getting wise.. Be u a male or a female, u must have once pass tru such stage where u were duped off ur body or money..

So, it's no biggie joor..
I.M.O

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by adanduka: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
OP so you had to create a thread because if a guy who gave a N130,000 gift to a girl?
The thing pain you pass the guy o.
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by seankafor(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:

It is very ridiculous to pay for sex.
Both parties enjoy the sex while one is paying for it. It is like Messi paying the spectators to watch him play football.

The boy is still the biggest loser. He paid for sex while the lady got the sex for free.
guys pay for sex cos its d lady that is on d loose. Reason is cos u have explored her pride. Now come to tinker of it ur friend wants to marry a lady dat u ve had affair with many times.wat will go through ur mind is...oh is that bich i fvked d he'll out. But as men we are we sleep around with girls anyhow but later go and marry well behaved and nice ladies of our choice.
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ladies been viewing this thread since 1800BC and they are like, how does OP want our daily needs to be met if all dudes abide by this word of advice

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by Homguy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Ladies been viewing this thread since 1800BC and they are like, how does OP want our daily needs to be met if all dudes abide by this word of advice
lmao
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by Rapsainot(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
No new, you're just using this post to expose em tricks...
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
9c 1...
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by PedroKosi: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=seankafor post=27476108]And when u have spent so much on a lady. Make sure she pays every dime by fvkin the hell outa her[/quote

Hmmm... Who told you that by fucking the gurl dt she has paid for all your expenses on her. The more you spend your time fuckn her... The more she gets more pleasure and enjoys it. By the way, does she even care abt geting married to ur broda or frnd who u will tell dt uv fuckd a hell outta her wen she was planning on duping you(dis cn only affect a girl frm gud home and not bad girls or bitches). Imagine boostn of fuckn a hell outta her wen she had duped u(tryn to prove to u that your a foolish guy) by smartly collectn 130k frm u then dropn u within two days.
Re: Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read by Lovexme(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

See What His Girl Did Cos of marriage / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo Lifestyle / What You Should Know About Sex:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.