Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone (1441 Views)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / Dowry Paid But No Intimacy Till White Wedding Because Its A Sin. / No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by pete24: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Been dating my girl for alomst a year now. The problem is she is very bonded to her friends. They go everywhere together. 90% of the her visits (even weekends) is always accompanied by friends. Even when I want to take her to shoprite or silverbird, she insist her friends come. (she wont mind going to a cheaper place). Each time I bring this up, it results in a quarel. We resort to quick sex (my car, toilet, kitchen, etc) sometimes the desire becomes so strong at night that we have to use bed sheets. When I quarel, she says I should go rent a flat. I dont need a flat for now. Due to the nature of my biz... I go out very early and come back very late. Im ok wit a self contain for the time being. Ive got to develop my land and reploy back into my business. I really love this girl. Dont want to lose her, but the intimacy is not there. We can,t spend time together, talk about ourselves, our future, make out, etc. Im 26 and she is 20 and just got into school. I graduated 4 yrs ago. This is the first girl Im really having feelings for. I tempted to be hard on her, but am scared of loosing her. Pls I need your advice. Thank you

NB: she accompanies her friends to their bf place, and the guys seems to be okay with it.
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by vizkiz: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2014
I don't think you guys are dating...you are just like a friend with benefits to her tongue

1 Like

Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by xtervaganza(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2014
If you're not having a s€x sandwich with her friends you have to stop it.

I personally can't take that crap

1 Like

Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by passionate88: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2014
You do Bleep her na...
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by redcliff: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2014
passionate88:
You do Bleep her na...

Help me ask o...Nigerian men. Confusing themselves since the days of idi agbon.. grin

2 Likes

Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Tallesty1(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Date one of her friend.
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by jejemanito: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2014
grin
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2014
You are in a zone that's nt named yet grin

4 Likes

Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by ancashy(f): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Give her some time,but keep drumming it into her ears that u'll want some time together alone.Also,try wearing boxers only d next time she comes around with her friends,talk freely about ur last intimacy,continue till she complains verbally,as in until she speaks out,u then reply her dat as far as u are concerned she is d only one around,and u'll keep on carrying out stuffs like she is d only one present. Let's see how she feels abt dat.

3 Likes

Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2014
crycry

Meanwhile, day has break.
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Op you know what? Next time you wana take her out or she wana visit invite any of your close paddy he will keep the other girl busy or may end up dating her. Try this anything she comes with her friends I believe she will stop
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by pete24: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
vizkiz:
I don't think you guys are dating...you are just like a friend with benefits to her tongue

Really...
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by stevecantrell: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lacomus:
You are in a zone we ve nt name yet grin

Its called the 'mugunized' sex slave zone
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
pete24:
Been dating my girl for alomst a year now. The problem is she is very bonded to her friends. They go everywhere together. 90% of the her visits (even weekends) is always accompanied by friends. Even when I want to take her to shoprite or silverbird, she insist her friends come. (she wont mind going to a cheaper place). Each time I bring this up, it results in a quarel. We resort to quick sex (my car, toilet, kitchen, etc) sometimes the desire becomes so strong at night that we have to use bed sheets. When I quarel, she says I should go rent a flat. I dont need a flat for now. Due to the nature of my biz... I go out very early and come back very late. Im ok wit a self contain for the time being. Ive got to develop my land and reploy back into my business. I really love this girl. Dont want to lose her, but the intimacy is not there. We can,t spend time together, talk about ourselves, our future, make out, etc. Im 26 and she is 20 and just got into school. I graduated 4 yrs ago. This is the first girl Im really having feelings for. I tempted to be hard on her, but am scared of loosing her. Pls I need your advice. Thank you

NB: she accompanies her friends to their bf place, and the guys seems to be okay with it.
lesbiannn alert! Run 4400000 bro! Candid advice
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Homguy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
pete24:

she doesn't love you in the least. Stop wasting your time and resources and move on already. P.s- better not listen to any lady or wuss who advices you to continue to put up with that charade. You call a relationship.
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Homguy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
pete24:
I tempted to be hard on her, but am scared of loosing her. Pls I need your advice. Thank you

Correction, you don't lose a girl by being strict, hard or by sticking to your words you lose your lady when you have no backbone,when you can't make decisions and live by them, when you are scared of losing her,like you are now.

2 Likes

Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2014
stevecantrell:

na you come give the zone name LWKM
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Op why not invite one of your male friends anytime they are in your house. The guy go dey tidy the other girl inside toilet while you go get the whole room dey tidy your babe.
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:17am On Oct 28, 2014
stevecantrell:

And that kind of sex can be annoying. You cannot twist and turn the way you want.

2 Likes

Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2014
sorry,how did you go to her in her 1st place?I so hate girls that flock around with freinds

i spoilt 2phones in 3weeks
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by pete24: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Op why not invite one of your male friends anytime they are in your house. The guy go dey tidy the other girl inside toilet while you go get the whole room dey tidy your babe.
Thanks but thats not the kinda rlsp am looking for.
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by pete24: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Ipledge:
sorry,how did you go to her in her 1st place?I so hate girls that flock around with freinds

i spoilt 2phones in 3weeks
During vacation and she was alone then...
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by pete24: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2014
stevecantrell:

Hmmn
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by pete24: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2014
ancashy:
Give her some time,but keep drumming it into her ears that u'll want some time together alone.Also,try wearing boxers only d next time she comes around with her friends,talk freely about ur last intimacy,continue till she complains verbally,as in until she speaks out,u then reply her dat as far as u are concerned she is d only one around,and u'll keep on carrying out stuffs like she is d only one present. Let's see how she feels abt dat.

Dnt think it will work...
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by pete24: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Homguy:
Correction, you don't lose a girl by being strict, hard or by sticking to your words you lose your lady when you have no backbone,when you can't make decisions and live by them, when you are scared of losing her,like you are now.
Very instructive. Though its hard...
Re: No Intimacy: She Hardly Visits Alone by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2014
pete24:

Thanks but thats not the kinda rlsp am looking for.
Then keep managing her like that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And The Habit Of Consulting Religious Leaders/prophets Before Marriage / Taking Bathe Together With Your Opposite Sex Siblings / Photos Of Cute Ladies Cry Over Love On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.