Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (47038 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Samfigo1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi Nlanderz, I am in a serious dilemma now, I wouldn't know the next step to take.
If you remember I created a topic towards the tail of last year, if you missed the topic this is the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2825210/see-question-asked-made-angry#41372122

I shouldn't have brought this up but I am painstakingly seeking the idea to use in coming out of this dilemma of mine.
To be frank, she came back on the 8th day of this month which happened to be Friday, before this time we had some discussions which led to her leaving my place angrily and since then no "intimacy" what do I mean? no calls, no text not even flashing!
I was on Friday sitting at the veranda of my house, fumbling with my phone, when I looked from afar off and saw a lady coming towards the direction of house. When she drew close, lo and behold she was my girl, we exchanged pleasantries before I took her to my room and then she started her story thus:

I am sorry to have left your room angrily the other day( I just nodded my head), the question was shocking I was not expecting it. Truly I had been pregnant which led to the only abortion I had in the past(she busted into tears, I tried to pet her before she continued).I was 17 when armed robbers came to our house on a fateful day and I was raped, I never knew it would lead to pregnancy until after a month plus that I started noticing some changes which led to me seeing a doctor and it was confirmed that I was pregnant. I had no choice that to abort it(sobbing).

I was dumbfounded, I was looking like someone who just missed a flight. The point is this, I have no problem accepting her back but why did she wait for two weeks before narrating this? Was she taught of what to say? Could this be a cooked up story? Can I ask any of her family members about the incident?
These and many more questions left me dumbfounded. Should I go on with the questions or bury the hatchet? I need mature pieces of advice!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by ayindepremier: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Which kind of relationships be this self...

but that girl's cooked up story fit boil stone soft!!

anyway, find a fried up story that can melt mountain too!!

#LeaveStoriesForNovels
#LeaveCookedUpStoriesForConfusedCouples

Just woke up to see myself on NL FP as FTC on sunny afternoon!!!

Guy, Transfer me your babe lemme be your counselor!

seems like the girl below me is the victim here, sorry boo

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Monalisa185(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its a lie.. The next guy she was messing around with for 2 weeks after she left probably dumped her quickly

Oh... the likes smiley

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by obiorathesubtle: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
cool story! When the part 2 go comout?

26 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by yanabasee(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Girls and rape gist...

Nearly every girl have used a rape case for defence... Do they think, by tellin guys they got rape will make a man feel sorry?

Telling you got raped is like telling him you're sexually active... Men don't regard rape victims no matter how much they pretend to be nice...

Rape is a stigma and shouldn't be used to cover up when looking for lies to fend.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Shuu! She went away for 2 wks to come and cry and tell u of a robbery rape. My dear if u believe her story na u mumu pass.

U sef tell am say "1 girl find u come and u no fit hold body, u do jigijigi and d girl don get belle for you". Afterall anything can happen within 2weeks.

If d story na true na him be say she fit no get womb again o becus armed robbers go handle pusssy like AK47.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by IamLEGEND1: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
i dey sense Wale Adenuga handwork for her story.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Pennah(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op ask her the date she was raped.... even a mad woman wunt foget nor contemplat on that day b4 voicing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by poshestmina(f): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
You both are perfect for each other undecided
One mumu question deserves a mumu answer

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Bevy12(f): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Oga, are you writing story? Its obvious that you are forming story for us. Chai all this people sef that want to do notice me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by sayyid(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
if u truly love her u can make some investigations abt it. aldough shes nt suppose to b annoyed in da first place bt if d rape story is true its a pain she will always rememba for d rest of her life and for u jst asking dat kind of question straight to her face mayb she was shock and u knw mayb she taut u already knw abt her story and stuffs like dat.

5 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
My fellow Romancelanders, pls join me in this special number : "This is super story...... "

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by flokii: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Samfigo1:
Hi Nlanderz, I am in a serious dilemma now, I wouldn't know the next step to take.
If you remember I created a topic towards the tail of last year, if you missed the topic this is the link below:

I shouldn't have brought this up but I am painstakingly seeking the idea to use in coming out of this dilemma of mine.
To be frank, she came back on the 8th day of this month which happened to be Friday, before this time we had some discussions which led to her leaving my place angrily and since then no "intimacy" what do I mean? no calls, no text not even flashing!
I was on Friday sitting at the veranda of my house, fumbling with my phone, when I looked from afar off and saw a lady coming towards the direction of house. When she drew close, lo and behold she was my girl, we exchanged pleasantries before I took her to my room and then she started her story thus:

I am sorry to have left your room angrily the other day( I just nodded my head), the question was shocking I was not expecting it. Truly I had been pregnant which led to the only abortion I had in the past(she busted into tears, I tried to pet her before she continued).I was 17 when armed robbers came to our house on a fateful day and I was raped, I never knew it would lead to pregnancy until after a month plus that I started noticing some changes which led to me seeing a doctor and it was confirmed that I was pregnant. I had no choice that to abort it(sobbing).

I was dumbfounded, I was looking like someone who just missed a flight. The point is this, I have no problem accepting her back but why did she wait for two weeks before narrating this? Was she taught of what to say? Could this be a cooked up story? Can I ask any of her family members about the incident?
These and many more questions left me dumbfounded. Should I go on with the questions or bury the hatchet? I need mature pieces of advice!

it's always armed robbers na... who else?

that girl is a bloody liar.. she would have had at least 5 abortions

accept her back if you want buh I wouldn't advise my enemy to

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by poshestmina(f): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
My fellow Romancelanders, pls join me in this special number :
"This is super story...... "

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by joliyp(f): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
always have a reason to believe people but not to trust them!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by angiography(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2016
I've actually seen a 14 years old girl raped b4 in her house.

so, had an abortion.

but op, you too dey ask 'mumu' question faa.

obviously, ur relationship is having ricket already

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2016
Some people are terribly stupid! Does she have to lie upon her misbehavior when this question came up?
Bia, OP, @coolsix have told you the koko. It doesn't take a week or more for one to realize one's wrong angry angry angry
Stewpeed geh lipsrsealed
She ain't sorry

3 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Elchappo: 4:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:

At this age of urs, u believed this heavy Lie that crane would see nd knock engine..

Nwanne hapu Otu ka Otu hapu gi..

4 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by epistleNow(m): 5:40am On Jan 11, 2016
coolsix:
Its a lie.. The next guy she was messing around with for 2 weeks after she left probably dumped her quickly
Don't we all know that's' what's up !!!

2 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Csami(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2016
I smell a lie. She don over reckless come get belle and now she dey blame "innocent" armed robbers wey just collect only her phone. God dey watch her for 3D

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Oyiboman69: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2016
something must kill a man....

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Oyiboman69: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2016
something must kill a man...
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Lies from her and d op
Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Oahray: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm... To think I once argued with a guy that claimed most ladies have a rape fantasy. It turns out it's about the most popular excuse ladies give their unsuspecting partners. I thought it would be too horrible an experience to make up tales about sad

Op, if you consider your relationship serious, please make your research. Ladies in our part of the world would do ANYTHING to paint themselves innocent especially in sexual matters. Always has to be the fault of guys somehow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by decode55(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2016
How old are you both?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by segebobo: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2016
For me, the 'anger' reaction she gave to the questn earlier has placed serious trust issues on the relationship as it makes it difficult for me to believe anything she'd av 2 say.
The final decision is urs OP, if u truly love er, carryout investigations

3 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Samfigo1:

Op, u remember my last comment? Hmmmm now lemme add this, that girl is not someone to keep, trust me on this and mark my words, u will regret it if u accept her back, it took her two whole weeks to answer a simple question she could've answered in just 10seconds! A word is enough for the wise. Thread carefully.

8 Likes

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Some stories just ain't worth talking about.

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Chanchit: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2016
If I hear say na true! Lie weh she suppose wait lie at once she come postpone am for 2wks.

1 Like

Re: After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With by Davidovinci(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2016
Op,Avoid that girl like ebola...
She lying AF!..
Girls bn using rape as excuse since time immemorial..
She just playing you bruh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.