Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies (5537 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by naijaboiy: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dbestmax:

Dats if u lose d trick..And .let's not argue ds cos d pattern kicks in wen u feel u're been ignored by dat ho..Different strokes for different folks
Yea,,i understand...

There are many other methods of reverse psychology you can still use on em girls wink
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by valmunich(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dbestmax:
Guy : babe sup
Babe:
Guy:helo swthrt
Babe:
2days leta
Guy:Angel
Babe:
Guy:babe y are not responding
2 days leta
Babe: hi
For d guy mind finaly she talks...yeaaa
Guy :how was ur day
Babe :
Guy: ping!!!
Guy: swty
Guy: helo dear

My broda wat ar u still doin..she hears dose stuf daily...enuf wit d swt names..
Jst go lik ds
Guy : hu is dat ugly face on ur dp
Babe : Who ar u pls
She's already d one seeking to know u
Guy : pls change dat dp before I name u lupita n'yongo
Babe : pls my name is Anita and what do you mean by that.
D last time I checked u neva asked her name..hmm
Dnt reply ..let her ponder
Swen u notice she changes her dp..come bak agen..say Hi...Dem no born am well not to reply u..nw u get to do ur sweet talks
..den ur coversation jst got started...
Gals....dey don't forget insults abt dia looks in a hurry...trust me
Hehehe

My kinda nigga cool
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Electronzeez(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaurelP:
BBM chatting is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. But I wonder if that is the case at the moment. Most people have turned it into something else especially ladies.
Below are some of the habits put up by ladies that I find really annoying and disgusting.

Ignoring your chats: Really, what is the essence of having someone as a contact if you know you're not gonna respond to their chats? Is the person for fancy or what? You would say Hello to a lady and it would take her a week to respond, that is if she eventually does o! Its just d same way they would give a guy their number and refuse to pick his calls. Very annoying!

Answering with shortened words:[/b]Such as 'k', 'hmm', 'aait', 'y'. You will narrate a whole story to a lady and all she can say is 'k'. You will ask her how her day went and she'll just type 'fyn'. What will you be doing tommorow and she will say 'ntin'. Then what is the fun there? Come on ladies!

[b]Using harsh status updates:
The one that is reigning now is 'Don't mind those who think you can't survive without them'. A guy will be trying to chat you up, you won't respond. When he finally leaves you be, you start cursing him through your status. Haba!

Changing display name every day:[/b]From 'sexy babe' to 'sexy diva' to 'sexy love' to...I don't know if I should call it idleness or frustration. Each time you check your updates, she has changed her profile name.

[b]Changing display picture every minute:[/b]Before you even get to see the current one, she has changed it to a new one.

[b]Pls add yours

oh yeah! U are on point...this apply to whatsapp too but i actually go with this philosophy...." i add, we chat, you form, i remove you".

Thanks that i had a nerdy girlfriend. Rarely do i feel bored exchanging lexicon with her on social media.., she's very intelligent.
Her ability to initiate conversation and to keep it going is what i barely see in most girls.
She preffer i put up a message stating how she could resolve on a particular educational deficiency than having me string some you are the sugar in my tea, the stew in my rice colloquial.

Generally i don't keep individuals that short-hand during chat on my list.

1 Like

Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Dbestmax(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea,,i understand...

There are many other methods of reverse psychology you can still use on em girls wink
Av u eva sed hi to a gal and she turns..looks @ u and makes a straight face
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by valmunich(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
The thing is, for you to ignore me on a first chat, that probably might be itangry

I'll only message you again when I'm moved by the Spirit grin

That's if you're still on my list BTW, cos it'll surely take months to send you another message. sad
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Dbestmax(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe

My kinda nigga cool
I c U bro
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahaha...

You're in spirit 'bobo'
Any guy that gives me that f**king Cocky attitude gets deleted.
I have just 48 contacts... grin

Wellsaid @ africanApple
...I used to have some guys on my bbm/FB
Guy: 'sup
Me : Good
Guy: you done forget me oo (wah da lipsrsealed is that? Do/did I ever remember you? angry
lmao, funny. most often when I see dat u are starting to misbehave and I get irk by it, I will just kukuma block u to avoid awkwardness
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
lmao, funny. most often when I see dat u are starting to misbehave and I get irk by it, I will just kukuma block u to avoid awkwardness

exaactly...they say girls can't hold a convo...
____but some guys are worster (lol...culled from my personal dictionary).
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

and i'm telling you that some don't give a flying fùck niggàr undecided

Try it for a girl who knows she's beautiful already and got guys drooling over her and see her kick you out of her list.

Only insecure girls will fall for that shìt undecided
beautiful girls fall for it more.

i don't know online but i'm sure of it in real life.

ps: you do it with a little humour though

1 Like

Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by SpaceGoat: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Missonas:
Where is the smiley for 'yawn' please
please kill your ego here angry https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

1 Like

Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by kelechiMarie(f): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Big yawn******how many times will we discuss this issue?boring
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
austine4real:
wicked gal c hw u derail im tread
tho i luv ur dimpleskisskiss
which dimples?? undecided
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin

Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Lordlexyy: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:
Only a JOBLESS Guy notices all these aforementioned, if you are too busy with your work or studies you wont have time for all these angry
Agree, and only immature girls does that. What's d point agreeing to a guy's frienship only to start acting irresponsible. Many Nigerian girls honestly have miles to go with their amateurish behaviour. Across the sea, relationship or frienship isn't such a headache, is either yes or no. But hypocricy among ladies here keep u perpetually under suspense.
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Georgematics(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
there's the "Block and Delete" button for a reason bro...and besides whoever invented that "K" " KK" needs to be castrated already sad :/
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by naijaboiy: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
beautiful girls fall for it more.

i don't know online but i'm sure of it in real life.

ps: you do it with a little humour though
beautiful girls who are insecure
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dbestmax:

Av u eva sed hi to a gal and she turns..looks @ u and makes a straight face
yea sure
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

beautiful girls who are insecure
you can NEVER find a really beautifull girl who is insecure. These are girls that get hit on a daily basis. Theyre even tired of compliments. So when they see a guy who TEASES them(not insult) they are mostly attracted to him because all guys that they come across always complinents them and always want to do their bidding to get their attention. So when you are different from other guys its in their psychology to be attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by tomiobj(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
oneda:
I no like BBM
. So aw will this affect the price of garri
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by tomiobj(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Guy-hey
Girl-
Guy-sup
Girl-
Guy-why are you ignoring me
Girl-
Guy-5645845223853791
Girl-wow,which network
Guy- cartoon network. Ashewo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Georgematics:
there's the "Block and Delete" button for a reason bro...and besides whoever invented that "K" " KK" needs to be castrated already sad :/
haahahahahaa
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Generalkorex(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:
jobless man, am at the office
i just wan add my own join ni o.no string attached o aunty "ise o kayin lara."
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by woky: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
most of d guys dat are being ignored are d cause of it
How?
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by denedene(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
op its called Low Mentality Syndrome(LMS) n most nigerian girls suffer from it..... altho I aint gat dt tym to notice em dese daiz cuz dangote is obstructing my view n I need to get in front(if u know wah I mean)
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by jnrbayano(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Agree, and only immature girls does that. What's d point agreeing to a guy's frienship only to start acting irresponsible. Many Nigerian girls honestly have miles to go with their amateurish behaviour. Across the sea, relationship or frienship isn't such a headache, is either yes or no. But hypocricy among ladies here keep u perpetually under suspense.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
woky:
How?
I've explained how
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by coolest01(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2014
austine4real:
wicked gal c hw u derail im tread
tho i luv ur dimpleskisskiss
the so called dimples must be the ones below her waist... cos there isn't a single dimple on her cheeks...grin
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahaha...

You're in spirit 'bobo'
Any guy that gives me that f**king Cocky attitude gets deleted.
I have just 48 contacts... grin

Wellsaid @ africanApple
...I used to have some guys on my bbm/FB
Guy: 'sup
Me : Good
Guy: you done forget me oo (wah da lipsrsealed is that? Do/did I ever remember you? angry
The problem is with guys. Why do we treat ladies online like demigods? If u ping and she ignores u, delete ASAP! Some of these ladies will irritate u when u see them offline so why make them feel like superstars online?
Personally, if I send u a msg and u don't read it, only to change ur dp afterwards, Ure OFF. No be fight..
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by AfricanApple(f): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Aloralord1:

The problem is with guys. Why do we treat ladies online like demigods? If u ping and she ignores u, delete ASAP! Some of these ladies will irritate u when u see them offline so why make them feel like superstars online?
Personally, if I send u a msg and u don't read it, only to change ur dp afterwards, Ure OFF. No be fight..
best thing is stop chatting with non friends
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by dotna(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Relax. It's not a big deal
Re: Annoying BBM Habits By Ladies by Rapzino: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
AgapeCharis:
which dimples?? undecided
ask him brother, woman wrappering on NL don reach another level o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ass Of This Kenyan Lady Will Blow Your Mind / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? / There Are Many Places A Man Shouldn't Insert His Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.