Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend (1617 Views)

Birthday Gift 4 My Fiance / Val's Gift 4 Ma Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
It's no secret that men can be notoriously hard to buy gifts for. picking the right gift for your boyfriend can often be a difficult task,but finding the gift is sure to make a special occasion or milestone more memorable.
A great gift will be cherished and remembered for a long time to come.
here are some ideas to find unique gifts.

ASK HIM. This is the easy and obvious thing to do! he will probably say he doesn't want anything but still ask if you can't come up with anything.

BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR GIFTS. Think of all your inside jokes; is there anything you can get him that will remind him of you or the joke u share?

THINK ABOUT HIS HOBBIES. Obviously!

THINK ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS Like his favorite color,favorite food,movie,kind of music,etc

PAY ATTENTION TO HIS FRIENDS. Friends can be a big clue into what someone likes. A lot of times friends likes the same thing.

EVEN IF IT SEEMS LIKE THE EASY WAY OUT,Guys love food and you can never go wrong with card gifts. It may seem impersonal but everyone likes it.

INSTEAD OF BUYING HIM A CHOCOLATE BAR, Bake him a cake or cookies; home made presents are the best and show how much you care for someone.

MOST GUYS THINK If you give them something they have to give in return. that's not a bad thing but they'll need help so try leaving some clues around for 'em,it works.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin smiley cheesy angry cheesy grin grin grin resend me dat ur pin
Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
richommie:
no oooogrin
Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin ;
mirexxx:
no oooogrin
grin ok no wahala
Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
richommie:
Why i like it if a lady knows how to buy gift for boyfriend. What kind of gift do you thing a lady should buy for her boyfriend? PLS SINCEARLY ANSWER ME, I AM ASKING BECAUSE I DONT HAVE EXPERINCE.
Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by ireneony(f): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't have a boyfriend, this trend is not made for me
Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2015
ireneony:
get 1 soon n buy him a giftkiss

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by justscorch: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2015
It's not hard to please me,just send me a PM and I will tell u..

It's nothing sexual I assure u
Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by Chimarto: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2015
ireneony:

There's Jah in everything you're saying.
Re: How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend by Onyiibazz: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
I dont have a girlfriend but any lady that gives me any of the following as gift will definitely have my heart: guitar effect pedal, guitar, or even something as small as a plectrum, lead strings or a violin

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Men Going Back Home To Get Married / #10 Females You Should NEVER Date / Eloping With A Lover A.k.a "Lovers On The Run"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.