Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1442830 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2017
chilite:
is it also available in Lagos festac
yea. Just go there and register yours.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
I Swear i did my capturing on the 28 of January,this is march 13,its so sad cause i keep calling the man and i keep getting the same response,now my person is asking me to get a letter and bring it to immigration to enable me get the passport....as i dey here i don tire ...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by motoni: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please is the 64 pages of International Passport out. I captured since end of January up till now the person that is processing it for me said there is no material.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teebaxy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
How much is 32 pages ,i beg
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Abuja no booklet..... Na wa o... ur file dey production going to 2 weeks now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
I Swear i did my capturing on the 28 of January,this is march 13,its so sad cause i keep calling the man and i keep getting the same response,now my person is asking me to get a letter and bring it to immigration to enable me get the passport....as i dey here i don tire ...
my advice for you now is to go to the immigration office you got registered and see the man you have in contact with. If you are calling him every time, he won't help you out. Go and see him in his office or his colleague.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
yea. Just go there and register yours.
already registered about 3 months ago still havent it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34am On Mar 14, 2017
chilite:
already registered about 3 months ago still havent it
oh my God. You have wait for long. Go to the immigration office u get registered and lodge complain to the immigration officers you see on duty. Your passport is ready. I got mine in four days. Just lodge your complain and ask for your files.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by weirdo17(f): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Johnnyessence:
oh my God. You have wait for long. Go to the immigration office u get registered and lodge complain to the immigration officers you see on duty. Your passport is ready. I got mine in four days. Just lodge your complain and ask for your files.
but my contact keep saying no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2017
chilite:
but my contact keep saying no booklet
ok just exercise patience. The immigration officers are working on it. Is this the first time you are registering niii.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Johnnyessence:
ok just exercise patience. The immigration officers are working on it. Is this the first time you are registering niii.
yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ehis4real1: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
30k na die ooooo.
will call someone wey de ikoyi later today to confirm the price. that 30k is too high at abk now

LET ME CALL SOME BODY FOR YOU
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luwins(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Collected mine yesterday at Alausa. Captured since november last year with no connect whatsoever. Just trusted God and intercession of Our blessed Lady. Went their yesterday, submitted my capture sheet and my name was called less than an hour. Thank God.
Booklet are available.
Regards

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
luwins:
Collected mine yesterday at Alausa. Captured since november last year with no connect whatsoever. Just trusted God and intercession of Our blessed Lady. Went their yesterday, submitted my capture sheet and my name was called less than an hour. Thank God.
Booklet are available.
Regards

Congratulations boss

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
nigerian and nigeria sha
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olutty88(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
weirdo17:

someone, pls respond to this..
please where did you do it..........
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
weirdo17:

someone, pls respond to this..
tnx my dearest
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oguguo11: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
ehis4real1:
30k na die ooooo.
will call someone wey de ikoyi later today to confirm the price. that 30k is too high at abk now

LET ME CALL SOME BODY FOR YOU

Hi please want to get passport for my 2 year old any idea how much ,
hope they will not tell me no booklet and as such wnt waste time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
tnx my dearest

Where did you get yours done? Cause mine is just renewal and will be needing it before May.

Plus I got mine in abuja, I hope I won't have to go back there for renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Vorpal:

Where did you get yours done? Cause mine is just renewal and will be needing it before May.

Plus I got mine in abuja, I hope I won't have to go back there for renewal.
in port Harcourt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Eedris002: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please everyone what are the documents required to get international passport, how much and what are the process involve. Urgent answer will be much appreciate. Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Eedris002:
Please everyone what are the documents required to get international passport, how much and what are the process involve. Urgent answer will be much appreciate. Thanks in advance
Fresh one would require ur birth cert,local or state govt identification letter,passport and then the data page copy,driver's license or other valid ID copy and 2 passport photograph of your guarantor...Abuja requirements
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Eedris002: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
naijaboy756:
Fresh one would require ur birth cert,local or state govt identification letter,passport and then the data page copy,driver's license or other valid ID copy and 2 passport photograph of your guarantor...Abuja requirements
who will be the guarantor please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2017
any1 with the above stated items
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gunlawz(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2017
in lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StCruz247: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2017
nenelistic:
I finally was able to get mine in Abuja after over a month. Stressful doesnt even cut it!!! I went there and followed up basically cos my inside man was tired!! You just have to be persistent and use a senior officer cos that's what gets your file on top of other files. Other than that, you might have to wait months end and even risk another booklet shortage. As we speak, there is still a backlog of applicants from October. Do not let anybody tell u no production or shortage of booklet. They just want to get you off their backs. All the best peeps! Signing out!!!

Please can I contact you with regards to my passport .I captured over a month ago in Abuja and my contact person keeps on telling me of no booklet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
luwins:
Booklet are available.
Regards
nice reply here. This is what I want. Please no one should be saying that there's no booklet oo. I did mine within three days interval. What u should do is to follow up.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by austino677(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello.. Please is there any much requirements getting passport? Someone told me i need a guarantor dunno if it's true....?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.