Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439461 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by afuye(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
which passport office is that ?
Johnnyessence:
yes soo very much available. people that applied are now collecting their passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
afuye:
which passport office is that ?
all the immigration office in Nigeria are issuing passport to the people that applied. Both new passport and renewed passport. I was in osogbo immigration office today. I was able to see people collecting their passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Talkingboy: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Johnnyessence:
all the immigration office in Nigeria are issuing passport to the people that applied. Both new passport and renewed passport. I was in osogbo immigration office today. I was able to see people collecting their passport.

Oga boss . People collect passport every day .......

It is just limited .

Your connection / contact person has to be strong to get urs .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talkingboy:

It is just limited .
does that mean you have to pay ur contact person to fast track it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by afuye(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thank you and God bless
Johnnyessence:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 5:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Pls what is happening I paid for my passport renewal February 14th at Ikoyi passport office and this is going to a month now,each time I call the immigration officer who handling my file he tells me that no booklet paper available,I'm just frustrated now.....pls what can I do now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Talkingboy:

It is just limited .

yes it is true ooo. Even the people that didn't no contact person are still collecting their passport. It just depend on how some one is going there often.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
tunddy:
Pls what is happening I paid for my passport renewal February 14th at Ikoyi passport office and this is going to a month now,each time I call the immigration officer who handling my file he tells me that no booklet paper available,I'm just frustrated now.....pls what can I do now
pls just go to the immigration office you got registered and confirm it by yourself. Booklet is available in all the immigration office now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
pls just go to the immigration office you got registered and confirm it by yourself. Booklet is available in all the immigration office now.
pls do you know about festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Talkingboy: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
I collected my passport today o .Without bribing anybody .

When my contact person was dulling , kept telling me No booklet every now and then .

I decided to withdraw my file from him , and when to a Senior Oga I don't even know at all.

Grace came , and he listened to meet.

Collected my file yesterday afternoon and produced same day. Late got it today sha.

If you need it urgently , keep going there or meet the Ogas , Don't mind anybody telling u No booklet , There is , but just limited .

Wish you guys success !!!

Bye

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Congrat bro.....where did you register for ur passport and how is it possible to collect your file from the immigration officer ?
Talkingboy:

When my contact person was dulling , kept telling me No booklet every now and then .

I decided to withdraw my file from him , and when to a Senior Oga I don't even know at all.

Collected my file yesterday afternoon and produced same day. Late got it today sha.

If you need it urgently , keep going there or meet the Ogas , Don't mind anybody telling u No booklet , There is , but just limited .

Bye
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Talkingboy:

Bye
this is called been able for someone to be smart and sharp. Well grace follow with your actions. Congrats. Like yesterday a lot of people were collecting their passport. One should just be very smart and sharp.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
chilite:
pls do you know about festac
no
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2017
There are booklets, they told me the same thing, but I got mine within 2 days, Nigeria is corrupt as u all know , so u have to drop something , I paid 30k, pls who knows of any cheap medical school abroad, pls assist me

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chelseabmw(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
There are booklets, they told me the same thing, but I got mine within 2 days, Nigeria is corrupt as u all know , so u have to drop something , I paid 30k, pls who knows of any cheap medical school abroad, pls assist me
Pls wer did u get urs? Do u have any contact?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
I just noticed a new trend here..each person that gets a passport turns to a passport agent.

Please don't turn this thread to your passport contact branch office.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Macaulish(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
justwise:
I just noticed a new trend here..each person that gets a passport turns to a passport agent.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This got me cracking. But Real issue to be look into..

CC: Mods.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Applied for mine on Thurs and collected it that same day. Though a bit late, 5pm.
You can get it without connection under 4days but I needed to get mine that day and as such, someone took me to one of the ogas that's why it was possible. Cost was 25k but I had to pay extra 2k because I didn't come with some docs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jesufifunmi: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
Applied for mine on Thurs and collected it that same day. Though a bit late, 5pm.
You can get it without connection under 4days but I needed to get mine that day and as such, someone took me to one of the ogas that's why it was possible. Cost was 25k but I had to pay extra 2k because I didn't come with some docs.
Location pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Location pls
Jos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nneka115: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Guys pls this passport availability, does it include 64pages so I can go there myself. My contact person keeps telling me no booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bissiejoe: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
justwise:

Sir, I noticed that since I quoted someone here that I have sent him/her a pm, moderators start to remove my post. Help look into this or have I been banned?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2017
nneka115:
Guys pls this passport availability, does it include 64pages so I can go there myself. My contact person keeps telling me no booklets
there are booklets in all the immigration office oo. Just go in there and register your own. The one I saw most are the one of thirty two pages passport. You can ask them if they can produce sixty four pages passport for you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
there are booklets in all the immigration office oo. Just go in there and register your own. The one I saw most are the one of thirty two pages passport. You can ask them if they can produce sixty four pages passport for you.
is it also available in Lagos festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
bissiejoe:

Sir, I noticed that since I quoted someone here that I have sent him/her a pm, moderators start to remove my post. Help look into this or have I been banned?

You quoted people who have decided to turn this thread to their contact branch office. Dropping contact of dubious immigration officers.

I will remove such post whenever i see it

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nyabingi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
I want to renew my passport is it possible at the Festac passport office please someone should reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
nyabingi:
I want to renew my passport is it possible at the Festac passport office please someone should reply

Yes you can.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Recapturing done on the 27th. Now we wait. To think my file had already gotten to production before it was returned as a result of insufficient finger prints. Is painful to say the least.

Now na another fresh waiting.

Oluwa move someone to fasten the process........Amen
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2017
AussieBebe:
Recapturing done on the 27th. Now we wait. To think my file had already gotten to production before it was returned as a result of insufficient finger prints. Is painful to say the least.

Now na another fresh waiting.

Oluwa move someone to fasten the process........Amen

Amen ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.