Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432222 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deeedee: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2017
kendyk:
I went for mine yesterday and i have it now
where did you do it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kendyk: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Cross River state
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
All this far flung states, there seem not to be too much demand for their passports hence the availability.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
adexik:
Please nairalanders, I need to renew my passport that has expired since October 2015, Is it renewable or do I have to get a new one?

It is, go to an immigration office and you will be guided.

Make sure you meet the officers oh make dem no go scam you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirviktor(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
I applied for my passport at the passport office at FESTAC on the 5th of December last year and it was ready by 2nd of February this year. I met someone who collected hers after about 2weeks of applying but hers was "express"

My advice is if you need the passport ASAP, go for express and pay more or you wait a couple of months and pay that 27, 28K or thereabout.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
sirviktor:
I applied for my passport at the passport office at FESTAC on the 5th of December last year and it was ready by 2nd of February this year. I met someone who collected hers after about 2weeks of applying but hers was "express"

My advice is if you need the passport ASAP, go for express and pay more or you wait a couple of months and pay that 27, 28K or thereabout.

So how much did you guys pay for express?

To think the whole thing is actually 18k estimate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello house. please can a passport processed and got expired in lagos be renewed in other state. ilorin to be precise. your response will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
lightdream:
Hello house. please can a passport processed and got expired in lagos be renewed in other state. ilorin to be precise. your response will be appreciated. Thank you.

Sure
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirviktor(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vorpal:

So how much did you guys pay for express?

To think the whole thing is actually 18k estimate.

I didn't pay for express. I collected mine after about 2 months. Everything cost between 28 - 30K
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
adexik:

Thank, Any idea of the cost price?

Around 30k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by integrator(m): 2:02am On Mar 26, 2017
My next door neighbour is an immigration officer. He asked me to pay 38k to get express visa wihin a week. I gave him 35k. Up till this moment I haven't gotten it. This is the third week now. He keeps telling me there is no booklet. Seeing that the amount paid by most people here is 28-30k. I feel he has opened office on me.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ispoa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
integrator:
My next door neighbour is an immigration officer. He asked me to pay 38k to get express visa wihin a week. I gave him 35k. Up till this moment I haven't gotten it. This is the third week now. He keeps telling me there is no booklet. Seeing that the amount paid by most people here is 28-30k. I feel he has opened office on me.
Nah, don't think so. Its scarce. Did mine January ending, not gotten tll now in ikoyi. Hoping on God tho
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by integrator(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
ispoa:

Nah, don't think so. Its scarce. Did mine January ending, not gotten tll now in ikoyi. Hoping on God tho

Thanks. But how much did u pay for a 32 page passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sylva1(m): 2:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Yes, if you apply for a renewal, you will be issued another passport entirely.
adexik:
Hello house, please for those with the experience, when one renew his passport, will one be issued with a new passport or what exactly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sylva1(m): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Go there yourself and check if it is available. Thats what my contact kept telling me until I went there and walked straight to the collection office and discovered my passport has been produced since 8th March. Meanwhile I applied for renewal on 28th February!
tunddy:
Pls what is happening I paid for my passport renewal February 14th at Ikoyi passport office and this is going to a month now,each time I call the immigration officer who handling my file he tells me that no booklet paper available,I'm just frustrated now.....pls what can I do now

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2017
sylva1:
Go there yourself and check if it is available. Thats what my contact kept telling me until I went there and walked straight to the collection office and discovered my passport has been produced since 8th March. Meanwhile I applied for renewal on 28th February!
sorry how much did you pay and is it 32 pages or 64 pages ??.do you know anyone there??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Good day house.I have my passport to expire in August when please can it be renewed. I know study program requires 6months validity. Is it safe to proceed with the renewal. thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sylva1(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2017
I paid 35k for 32 page passport, but I am sure you can get it for 30k. Cos I referred a colleague to the same contact and he was charged 30k for 32 page passport.
tunddy:
sorry how much did you pay and is it 32 pages or 64 pages ??.do you know anyone there??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2017
sylva1:
I paid 35k for 32 page passport, but I am sure you can get it for 30k. Cos I referred a colleague to the same contact and he was charged 30k for 32 page passport.

Has he got his?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sylva1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
He hasn't. He is not in Lagos presently!
Vorpal:

Has he got his?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
integrator:
the booklet are available but limited . I got mine on Thursday after hearing no booklet and waiting for almost three month. I called my contact and he asked me to come and check and I came and found out its being printed since on Tuesday at festac.you just need to go and check if its taking too long.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
chilite:
the booklet are available but limited . I got mine on Thursday after hearing no booklet and waiting for almost three month. I called my contact and he asked me to come and check and I came and found out its being printed since on Tuesday at festac.you just need to go and check if its taking too long.
hello.. Been following your post, I really need to get my Passport done urgently.. I will like to know if I can get it done where you did yours ...
Everyone been telling me no paper
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nneka115: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pls has anyone collected 64 pages recently at the ikoyi office. If yes, pls how did u go about it. Really need mine urgently and I captured since January.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ispoa(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2017
integrator:

Thanks. But how much did u pay for a 32 page passport?
35k for a 64 page. At that time, they said 32 was unavailable
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by integrator(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
ispoa:

35k for a 64 page. At that time, they said 32 was unavailable

OK. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by integrator(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
chilite:

Ok. I will go and check. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
integrator:

Ok. I will go and check. Thanks.
bro please keep me posted if you were able to get there..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dyydxx: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
kendyk:
Cross River state

what's the total duration before you got it? how long did the whole process take?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.