Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431761 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
femora007:
for real?
you might not spend upto that, just hold that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
dazzy2:
the 64 and 32 page passport are now available news from confirmed from ikoyi so start calling ur officers

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femora007(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2017
timidapsin:
you might not spend upto that, just hold that
presently @ Jos NIS office. 32pages for 24k and 64pages for 30k. No booklet on ground, hoping to get booklet today or tomorrow
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Collected my passport grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by harlee(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
timidapsin:
where and when did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello pals....any1 with update @ ikeja pasprt offc....did my capturing last mnth.....till date I kept hearing NO MATERIALS frm my contact.....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
timidapsin:
Where did u collct ur passprt cuz no booklet is wat we hearn @ ikeja lagos kindly hlp with info
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
pls is it true that Abuja data system crashed?

It had better be a lie ooooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
harlee:
where and when did you capture
captured last week Thursday Abk..
Influence and money speed things up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
hayor88:

Where did u collct ur passprt cuz no booklet is wat we hearn @ ikeja lagos kindly hlp with info
Abk..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
timidapsin:
Abk..
Na wa o afta speedy tnz hre in lagos
All z I heard was no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
hayor88:

if it's 32pages then they are saying the truth
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
timidapsin:
Abk..

In your case,it's more about location.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibrocoast: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Pls... Has anyone collected his or her passport at ibadan... 32pgs to be precise.... I even offer ma contact additional fee to speed it up but... Saying no booklet. That it will soon be available.. I need it badly early nxt month. Paid exhorbitant fee for the conference am going for. Another war is to get closer appointment date at lagos us embassy. Pls any update?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2017
ibrocoast:
Pls... Has anyone collected his or her passport at ibadan... 32pgs to be precise.... I even offer ma contact additional fee to speed it up but... Saying no booklet. That it will soon be available.. I need it badly early nxt month. Paid exhorbitant fee for the conference am going for. Another war is to get closer appointment date at lagos us embassy. Pls any update?
presently their is no 32 pages booklets in ibadan. i too called my contact person yesterday, he said the 32 pages booklets is not available that they re expecting it. bt if their is anybody that has a tangible info on the availability of the 32 pages booklets pls share the update here.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gunnerson: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Passport collected today at Ikoyi. Thank God
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by endtime1(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Gunnerson:
Passport collected today at Ikoyi. Thank God

hi is it 32pages at ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gunnerson: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2017
endtime1:

hi is it 32pages at ikoyi

Yes. Applied for it last Tuesday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gunnerson:

shocked

Were you called?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Carmal90(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gunnerson:

Pls at what price and do u have people tbat influence it for u
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by whoami123(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Just collected my passport (32 pages) at Ikoyi office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by harlee(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
naija and connection
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gunnerson: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
hayor88:

You should stand on your immigration person's neck. There was a lot of booklets at ikoyi today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gunnerson: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vorpal:

shocked

Were you called?

Bro did the whole running, just asked me to pick up. But i'd suggest you call whoever you know there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seyema(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
azelab:
presently their is no 32 pages booklets in ibadan. i too called my contact person yesterday, he said the 32 pages booklets is not available that they re expecting it. bt if their is anybody that has a tangible info on the availability of the 32 pages booklets pls share the update here.
I have applied for the 32 pages since January in ibadan but it's story the officer just keep telling me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
who has collected in Abuja eeeeeeee
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Any one who has collected his or her passport @ikeja
Cuz dis no matrrials of a tin is weighing me down....
Since 1st week of march
****God hlp us***9ja
Any update
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimfit2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
So I finally collected my 32pages passport at Uyo, yesterday. Mehn, it was a bit of "hell" cos I got to Fed. Secretariat at around 9am and left past 7pm.
I captured on 30th March, 2017.
I followed this thread for updates and info so that's why I'm sharing my testimony. If u are at neighboring Imo and Abia and u ar persistent & can dedicate a full day u can try Uyo. Na so some peeps do ystday.
One love!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femora007(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
passport ready for collection in less than a week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibrocoast: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Called ma contact in ibadan immigration. She said the 64pages collected is for thosa dat apply in jan. That the 32pgs will hopefully come out after easter. That the bozz in charge is not around. I don tire for dis
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sanandreas(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
How much to renew Nigerian passport. I see no hope in this country. The earlier the better
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibrocoast: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Its depends on the officer you make contact with.. Some will collect 25,26,28,35.. Its depends.

sanandreas:
How much to renew Nigerian passport. I see no hope in this country. The earlier the better

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.