Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438404 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by integrator(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
timidapsin:
bro please keep me posted if you were able to get there..

Sure I will. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nneka115: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Pls has anyone collected 64pages passport in ikoyi recently Pls I really need to know
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chrisj2(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2017
What the hell is going in this country?

Why is this issue not being picked up by journalists, the Press, and the two houses as well as the many social and activists critics and talk shows?

2 months after parting with #50,000 to renew a lost but expired passport,bi have had no joy, no confirmation from Abuja and no data capture... Na wa o!

How long does it take to do a data check.on a computer?

This is a national tragedy! An absolute disgrace from a country that claims it is big and developing.

They make money from the farce that is '5 years expiration' on passport but they still will not deliver a good service or even make more money by being efficient.

About £250 for a bloody visa!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Chrisj2

I still don't understand why it should cost you 50k to reissue a lost and expired passport.

Mine was destroyed a few years back and I paid no such amount.

I hope you got involved with some legit connect to help you get it done? Else...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwashola4me(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please, I want to renew my passport. How long would it take and, also how much? Ikoyi, precisely.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
oluwashola4me:
Please, I want to renew my passport. How long would it take and, also how much? Ikoyi, precisely.
i paid 27k for mine, this is going to 2 months now I have not gotten mine. Ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chrisj2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
I have read in many places that a lost passport is always an issue... It invariably involved Abuja - why for God's sake? Do they not have a National computerised system to prevent duplication of passports?

Moreover, why has it taken 2 months to do a basic check on a passport that has expired 2 years ago?

55k is what they asked for. The same contact and office where I did the original passport. And they also wanted me to go to Abuja to capture to speed things up... All that expense!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwashola4me(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
tunddy:
i paid 27k for mine, this is going to 2 months now I have not gotten mine. Ikoyi

Thanks, buddy!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ridakid1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please how long will it take to get my e-passport ready, also how long does their schedule date for interview take?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chimaobi305: 3:39am On Apr 04, 2017
I did mine at Enugu last month but no show uptill now. Am confused right now considering i paid 30k. The officer keep saying that the booklet is scarce. My issue is that i need it to be ready before this month ends.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nenelistic: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Vorpal:
All this far flung states, there seem not to be too much demand for their passports hence the availability.
What do you mean by far flung state??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
nenelistic:
What do you mean by far flung state??
States on the edges of nigeria or less populated states.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dazzy2(f): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
those of you who paid for the 64 pages passport and yet to receive it, pls call ur agent or the immigration officer who is helping you out the 64 pages passport came in yesterday dont ask me how I knew abt dis just do d needful
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
dazzy2:
those of you who paid for the 64 pages passport and yet to receive it, pls call ur agent or the immigration officer who is helping you out the 64 pages passport came in yesterday dont ask me how I knew abt dis just do d needful

Nice, guess my intel was correct.
What office is this? Ikoyi?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
is there any latest information about the arrival of the 32 pages booklet?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
azelab:
is there any latest information about the arrival of the 32 pages booklet?
I heard it would be available 2mao
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
timidapsin:
I heard it would be available 2mao
WOOOOOWWWW

THAT WILL BE A MIRACLE
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
naijaboy756:

WOOOOOWWWW

THAT WILL BE A MIRACLE
did my capture today my passport should be ready probably next week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
timidapsin:
Captures were going on.

Just the booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
timidapsin:

That next week is going to be rowdy. Which day are you going for it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
naijaboy756:
Captures were going on.

Just the booklet
Booklets are there... They arrived today... 62pages I was advised to do 62pages lesser demands
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vorpal:

That next week is going to be rowdy. Which day are you going for it?
I will be called very soon to pick it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damalex4luv(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
timidapsin:
I will be called very soon to pick it
pls how much did you pay and where?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Damalex4luv:

pls how much did you pay and where?
Abk and about 45k.. For 64pages but I heard the papers has been delivered to all states
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damalex4luv(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
timidapsin:
Abk and about 45k.. For 64pages but I heard the papers has been delivered to all states
what about 32 pages and besides how long will it take
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Damalex4luv:

what about 32 pages and besides how long will it take
Iono brov I will let you know after I get mine
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damalex4luv(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
timidapsin:
Iono brov I will let you know after I get mine
sorry bro i mean the actual price for 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Damalex4luv:
sorry bro i mean the actual price for 32 pages
No idea...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dazzy2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Nice, guess my intel was correct. What office is this? Ikoyi?
yea ikoyi and d 32 page Shud b out by next week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
dazzy2:
yea ikoyi and d 32 page Shud b out by next week
Thank God oh.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by simpleworld: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
I paid 30k for 32 page today

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.