Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me (33357 Views)

Dasuki Replies Presidency: ‘I Am Not A Thief Or Treasury Looter’ / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by MaziOmenuko: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Odisco2:
I am beginning to think that , when excessive freedom is given, one misuse it. Ameachi, when will You stop this beefing? If OBJ was the president, will You do this?

You seem to have forgotten Orji Uzor Kalu vs OBJ. OUK rubbished obj at every turn and every and still gave over Abia to PPA, his party.

You guys seems to under-estimate the powers of a sitting governor. With the right structures in place, Amaechi will pull Rivers to APC.

It will be a big loss to pdp if both Lagos, Rivers and Kano remains under APC.

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by sorom4: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
The fight isn't about the people. It isn't about our interests. It isn't about corruption or security. It is one foolish fat woman, her clueless husband and their bald brother. Let them fight on.
As for Reuben Abati, may you be struck dead by lightning for being such a fool and being used as a politicl mercenary.
YOUR NAME SHOWS WHO YOU ARE. WHAT HAVE YOU WITH REUBEN ABATI? THAT LIGHTENING WILL STRUCK YOU MORE

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Obipat(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Amechi, we are behind u. Vote for APC, vote for change. Sai Buhari

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by RotrEmmanuel: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2014
xtanburg:
Why is everyone castigating Gov.Ameachi? He can never be intimidated, even if GEJnarrowly wins 2015 election, Ameachi cannot run away, he is a Unionist, a former SUG President and a Strong Rotarian. Everyone knows Ameachis witt,he's not a quite politician he speaks his mind without caring whose ox bleeds.

He spoke his mind to OBJ and never agreed to any of OBJ's vices while as d speeaker of Rivers Assembly. Remember, when he won d primaries to fly PDPs Gubernatorial ticket, OBJ removed him with magomago and replaced him with fearful butt licking Celestine Omehia. Ameachi didn't keep quiet, he went to election tribunal they ruled against hhim, he appealed and went to d supreme court and there he won.

Ameachi can neva be intimidated, so GEJs empty threat r just on d surface, when d chhips r down, he might punish Ameachi which ever way when amechi stops being a Governor, but remember GEJ will also stop being a President and Ameachi would have risen politically.
Truly he is a unionists and a PHF++ in ROTARY fellowship. I know Amaechi more than u.
why can't he respect the fact that the president is paramount in every nation? is it easy to be a president of the most popular black nation in the world with corrupt minds?
why can't he act as a responsible fellow.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Omimah: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2014
dunkem21:

Still saying the same thing. Amaechi is the prefect of riverians. What if madam ibim or the speaker, Amachree, insults him the way he does to our president?
I want you to know that Ibim and Amachree hold different positions. The former is appointive, the latter is elective. The Governor can only remove those he appointed, without even notifying the House of Assembly. He can't do same to the Speaker.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Davvymavvy(f): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2014
The man dies in him who keep silent in the face of the tyranny. Amaechi is expanding his political territorry and solidifying the structure on ground. The future holds a rewarding time to fearless and truthful people. Tinubu stood against injustice of Obj, he was threatened and dealt with but today, TINUBU is a brand in nigerian politics....a name that sends confusion and jittery to pdp's camp. Amaechi, dont be discouraged, move on, dont be bullied into submission by a 'balless' president. You have a future, the next Tinubu of the southern political bloc

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by tollu: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Odisco2:

wait for me *runs into the house and come out with a cutlass that is sharp at both side*

That one no be cutlass again, na sword o.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Odisco2:
I am beginning to think that , when excessive freedom is given, one misuse it. Ameachi, when will You stop this beefing? If OBJ was the president, will You do this?
Don't know why you guys are always saying this, "if it was OBJ". When OBJ was on seat he had problem with many governors too. Gov. Orji uzo kalu was openly challenging him and moreover Nigerian democracy is growing, people know their right now.

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Ephemmm: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Just like Tinubu was a thorn in the flesh of PDP during the period of "Obasanjo's Federal Power and PDP master rigging", Amaechi is a fearless warrior, and will always earn my respect.

Why? I just like people who can maintain their stands even in the face of overwhelming victimization. They do not only make the game of democracy to be more interesting, but they also serve as motivator for others to follow.

You may blame Amaechi, but it is ridiculous when someone from the office that was not constituationally recognize talks to democratically elected Governors like a house servant.

Respect is earned and not forcefully imposed.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country....

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by legendary4luv(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Ok oooo
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by dunkem21(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

I want you to know that Ibim and Amachree hold different positions. The former is appointive, the latter is elective. The Governor can only remove those he appointed, without even notifying the House of Assembly. He can't do same to the Speaker.

Still saying the same thing. Nobody is talking about elective/appointive positions positions neither has anybody talked about removing anybody.
The fact remains that GEJ is the commander in Chief of FRN and should be respected as the 'head prefect' just like Amaechi enjoys with Amachree as class prefect.

There are many current political strategies to use and not repeating the archaic 'name calling' that makes GEJ more popular.

'Respect they say is reciprocal'
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by troy20(m): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

Oga, this is not a military regime where the Head of State appoints governors for the states, that are answerable to him. Or a state of emergency in democracy where the administrator is answerable to the President. The only people Amaechi is answerable to are Rivers people who elected him.
its because we cant count on a pupulace with as much enlightenment if not he would have had even such bare understanding of a federal system of government.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
sorom4:
YOUR NAME SHOWS WHO YOU ARE. WHAT HAVE YOU WITH REUBEN ABATI? THAT LIGHTENING WILL STRUCK YOU MORE
Stay on your lane, you fucking slowpoke.

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by redcliff: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2014
atlwireles:
When will SS govs get some sense. After 2015, Amachei will run away from Nigeria. The same people supporting you today, will be the same ones laughing at you. When will some of my people get some sense in this one Nigeria. angry

Amaechi is standing for something and has his own ideology...and that is what real men do

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Omimah: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2014
dunkem21:

Still saying the same thing. Nobody is talking about elective/appointive positions positions neither has anybody talked about removing anybody.
The fact remains that GEJ is the commander in Chief of FRN and should be respected as the 'head prefect' just like Amaechi enjoys with Amachree as class prefect.

There are many current political strategies to use and not repeating the archaic 'name calling' that makes GEJ more popular.

'Respect they say is reciprocal'
We are not saying the same thing. This is not a military regime, where the Head of State appoints governors, who are answerable to him. Both Jonathan and Amaechi are elected by the whole of Nigerians and Rivers people respectively in separate elections.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Godiloveu(f): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2014
dunkem21:
Ikoro is not a dance for the lily livered. While the tune intoxicates, we cross boundaries and forget that some killed a tiger to join while some brought a big cow.

Madame semenitari,
With all due respect, you lied and your response is unprofessional
1. Rotimi poured vituperations on the president and his wife on the said rally.
2. The rejoinder of the president is an aftermath of the mega APC rally and not pre-prepared speech as alleged.
3. You used 'prefects' here a no of times each meaning different things. Well, GEJ is Amaechi's and every governors' senior prefect for all I care. I think he deserves a little respect.
4. Your concluding paragraph was poor and lacks professional touch of an information and communications commissioner.

You guys should step up this game.
..Imagine, PEJ said I should bring rivers money to share with her.

mr spokesman!
if u did nt watch d rally on AIT den u miss an interesting program of d yr. weda Gov Ameachi was drunk or not he made crucial points dat re TRUE n d ppl attest to it. GEJ is suppose to b president of d ppl not of Ameachi, mind u d APC rally has just started more to come . so U, Reuben, Gej, Pej n Pdp shud ready ur sry ASSes for more weda or nt APC wins 2015. APC will teach ur paymasters Hw to b civilize in d game of politics.

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Nosaghae(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
size38:
I attended the rally in port harcourt. Governor Amaechi never made such statement as alleged. But even if Governor Amaechi made such statement, it could be at another gathering of which is Amaechi not far from the truth. We all see and hear what is happening everyday in rivers state and Nigeria. Just that GEJ was very angry after seeing such a huge crowd gathering for Amaechi and APC in rivers state after the likes of Nyesom Wike have continuously told GEJ that APC and Amaechi are not on ground that they only exist on billboards. I believe that this is the reason for the recent threat by the president.
then u must be the only that is ignorant of the fact that the crowd is a product of 19b. 2015 is here let's see how that crowd translate to vote for amaechi.
Amaechi should go and learn from Adams Oshiomole how to be an opposition governor.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by aby1976(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2014
atlwireles:
When will SS govs get some sense. After 2015, Amachei will run away from Nigeria. The same people supporting you today, will be the same ones laughing at you. When will some of my people get some sense in this one Nigeria. angry

Have u forgot that d same presidency wanted to remove amechi as chairman of governor forum and was to be replaced by Jang?Jona didnt see amechi as his brother then. You think that amechi will forgive him easily? You think that amechi would forget the day madam patience tried to disgrace him by colecting microphone from his hand? We are all human beings. Pls leave amechi alone he's just trying to pay them back with their own coins. Remove sentiment many of us can't take half of what have been given to amechi. This life na gif and take
o

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Izz9111: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Is Amaechi the only APC memeber, is he the only APC governor. why is he on news every time for wrong reasons. For time insulting the presidency. He should do all things like
1, PDP should not win in Rivers state.
2, That GEJ should not come back

Please advice him that he immunity will expire very maybe in 3 or 4 months time after the guber election when Wike will become the gov of Rivers.

His time is running up.

Let us see if the insults will continue after all these
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by dunkem21(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Now, on the topic: How exactly did the presidency threaten you?
My good friend will ask me now whether I was there in Jerusalem or with Abati when he wrote the threatening letter.

To me, Its more like a caution letter. No matter what, the presidency will not sue you.

Even, if you tell us that PEJ has eaten all rivers money, gullible Nigerians will believe but some of us will be like 'pikshures or adonbelieveit'
Let the kite perch; Let the eagle also perch.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by sokera: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2014
atlwireles:

He does not have to lick anyone's butt, common sense is needed. Sofar, he has shown common sense is not common to him. The same people cheering him on today, will be the same ones calling him names in less than 6 months.
. Do you mean the fake president of Nigeria ? I can't remember his name self gej or jeg abi na Ebola self ? Most disrespected Nigeria president in history... New born baby get mind pass am

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by CharliParker: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Amaechi always speaks like a real man and not a coward as other Govnors in PDP do. Amaechi can not be ruled by PEJ as she is ruling GEJ. The truth is bitter. I love Amaechi more than GEj

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Nosaghae(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2014
sauceny:
He knew that uncle jona is a timid man,thats why he is putting up his finger into his eyes...if it were OBJ,dude would have know that; there is more than to what meets the eye.
U took quiteness for timidity? A Bini king once said "if I had known that quiteness is a curse I would have long pleaded with the Bini people to reverse the curse"
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Lindajohn(f): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Na on saturday i see say man dy kneel down, wear cap for head, put hand for waist dy sing song wey in no knw the meaning
chai! Continue
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by kingphilip(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2014
xtanburg:
Why is everyone castigating Gov.Ameachi? He can never be intimidated, even if GEJnarrowly wins 2015 election, Ameachi cannot run away, he is a Unionist, a former SUG President and a Strong Rotarian. Everyone knows Ameachis witt,he's not a quite politician he speaks his mind without caring whose ox bleeds.

He spoke his mind to OBJ and never agreed to any of OBJ's vices while as d speeaker of Rivers Assembly. Remember, when he won d primaries to fly PDPs Gubernatorial ticket, OBJ removed him with magomago and replaced him with fearful butt licking Celestine Omehia. Ameachi didn't keep quiet, he went to election tribunal they ruled against hhim, he appealed and went to d supreme court and there he won.

Ameachi can neva be intimidated, so GEJs empty threat r just on d surface, when d chhips r down, he might punish Ameachi which ever way when amechi stops being a Governor, but remember GEJ will also stop being a President and Ameachi would have risen politically.
ameachi rise politically?
the highest he can rise is to b the president of the federal republic of Nigeria in which Jonathan has already become so what's ur point

for ameachi to rise politically, apc must win 2015 n if apc doesn't, ameachi is done politically
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by sokera: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Most disrespected president in the world . This man need rebranding ...

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by dunkem21(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2014
You know why I laugh hard and real good?

Ebele will win in 2015. We will make that possible.

Join us!

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by hilariousdammie(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2014
theassassin:
amaechi will roast in hell while gej will exel in 2015
thunder fire you generation angry angry angry

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by kingphilip(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2014
fred06:
i believe we should be truthful to ourselves.. nigeria is going down with no hope from the govt..for me one party has ruled for 16yrs we have seen their effort so far lets see wat other parties can do it is not a law dat one party should rule foever..about ameachi the presidency has no right to oppress or cajole him...if d information he is giving is wrong then debunk it with facts...or got to court for slander or libel... using threats is not tenable we are civilised people not animals except i am proved to the contrary
what has apc done in Lagos for the past 15+ years?
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by MadCow1: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2014
As much as I love Amaechis works and hate his attacks on the President, I am afraid he has said the truth...

Under Jonathan.. Oil Wells belonging to Rivers State were ceded to Akwa Ibom, Abia and Bayelsa.. angry

The FG has not done ANYTHING in Rivers State except for the East - West road. angry

The FG under Jonathan has literally almost destroyed that city. His wife comes into Rivers State and causes alot of Problems. The FG sponsored the uprising by Bipi and Co in the Rivers State house of Assembly.

I am sorry, but Amaechi has every right to attack Jonathan. We may all be South-Southerners, but Jonathan has delibrately worked against Rivers State in his last 4 years.

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by hilariousdammie(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Why is everyone surprised? Dame Jonathan is the actual President while Goodluck is the first man!! She has usurped all the functions of the President and now is the leader of the PDP. Wonderful! Abeg Goodluck should please step down and allow Mama Scatter emm sorry Peace to run in his stead. Chei..deir is God ooooo!!!
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Lordlexyy: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2014
fitzmayowa:
In as much as I don't subscribe to anyone licking someone's/anybody's ass...This amaechi guy should just cool down, he is becoming a nuisance...

Why always him Is he the only governor in the SS Always making noise...
Cave man mentality of an average Nigerian man. We claim to be civilise but we don't act as one.

Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62