Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones (1316 Views)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 28, 2014
I watched with disdain the highest level of hypocrisy in Christiany displayed by the Presidency and his ilk in the Holy State of Israel. For now no lexicon can describe the scorn I felt, at best I would liken it to a sword of hercules stuck in my left ventricle, the thickest part of my heart. that was how much pain I felt observing such catch-me-if-you-can hypocrisy.

Before I comment on the pictures, I have a few questions:

1. Why must the president travel to Israel to pray all the time? I thought he had already done a pilgrimage? Do they embark on pilgrimages twice? Why is the presidency wasting our tax payers money just to go to Israel to pray?

2. Israel is not a christian country. Israel is a jewish country, and over 80 percent of Israelis practice judaism. Nigeria, which is the most religious country in the world would have been the best place for President Jonathan to pray.

3. Or did President Jonathan go to Israel, with the UK-banned rouge Bishop - Oyedepo, to woo his followers to vote for him in 2015 elections? Is he trying to make a statement to the self-ascribed Christians of Nigeria, so that he would play the religious card to obtain votes from a populace he has failed in his duties as a president?

Now to the pictures.

Picture 1. Why did the silly man behind carve a hitler-styled mustache in a Jewish state, where 6 million of them were killed by the man he choose to imitate? Also why are they closing their eyes as if they are being punished, would that make the cloud of corruption hovering over their empty prayers reach the Lord God of hosts?

Picture 2 and 3: I have never seen a picture of President Jonathan explaining anything to a caucasian. He is always the one listening to them, by bowing his head like a boy listens to his father. When will President Jonathan show that Nigeria has something to offer? There are numerous other pictures that shows that GEJ worships and fears the west, and very incapable of leading Nigeria as an independent country. Recall the saying: A picture tells a thousand words. As my sister and friend Kemi Martins put it: "Captioned : A Jew explaining to them that you cannot deceive all the people all the time. God does not require public worship; what God requires is private worship and genuine Public service. You cannot be doing your country a disservice through Corruption and think you can bleach your garment by going on pilgrimage to Israel. Go home! Do you not need to restore those missing daughters to their Fathers?"

Picture 4: Why should a rouge and a gun-runner go to Israel deceiving himself and his followers? There is something just wrong about this man, not too long when we take over power, this man called Ayo will cool in jail once we find him guilty of his gun running schemes.

Permit me to end by quoting my sister and friend Kemi Martins, she said "Fool me once Shame on you. Fool me twice , shame on me. If Nigerians allow Goodluck Jonathan fool them twice with photos from religious events or Pilgrimages like he did in 2011 by going to kneel down at redemption camp, it will be a big shame on christians!"

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by femmy2010(m): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2014
lol
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 28, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Ayomi088(m): 3:20am On Oct 28, 2014
As in Ehn.....so annoying
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2014
charix:
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't you think this comment is getting boring? I will block you from commenting on my thread if you do not stop displaying this stupidity.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by yongnoble(m): 3:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Crackjones, with the rate you are going, i wont be surprised if you end up in Yaba.

Must you 'have a take' on everything?? You took time to carefully analyze pictures from President Jonathan's trip with the sole aim of asking silly questions. Get a life!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 28, 2014
yongnoble:
Crackjones, with the rate you are going, i wont be surprised if you end up in Yaba.

Must you 'have a take' on everything?? You took time to carefully analyze pictures from President Jonathan's trip with the sole aim of asking silly questions. Get a life!!!

if you also take time to analyze gej's stewpidity, your life will be much better

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by cocoduck: 5:07am On Oct 28, 2014
crackjube your take on this does not matter at all. infact you are now behaving like a kid, he is the president of Nigeria and the incumbent so that alone has given him at least 35 percent of the total votes that will be cast then he will share the rest with whomever he competing against, and there is very little or even nothing you or your friends can do about it if not a abusing him, but he has developed Thick skin against insults so you R merely wasting your time.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Omexonomy: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2014
cramjones:

Don't you think this comment is getting boring? I will block you from commenting on my thread if you do not stop displaying this stupidity.

-CramJones
one thing is for sure clown jones is a die hard muslims from osunstan who will prefer almajiri to rule over him.
How much are you payed per post?

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Blakjewelry(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2014
one of the reason I hate these APC guys is that they takes their opposition to the President too personal, or may be they don't understand what is meant to be an opposition. all I see is desperation for power, is it because the man is the quiet type ? I have heard many politicians make silly comments they dear not make during objs tenure I bet many of them would have visited the efcc and the icpc

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by major466(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Blakjewelry:
one of the reason I hate these APC guys is that they takes their opposition to the President too personal, or may be they don't understand what is meant to be an opposition. all I see is desperation for power, is it because the man is the quiet type ? I have heard many politicians make silly comments they dear not make during objs tenure I bet many of them would have visited the efcc and the icpc
APC as party was founded on the platter of hate. Check all their comments on nairaland. They're all written and wrap with emotions. This post is garnered with sublime anti semitic undertones.
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by 1shortblackboy: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2014
cramjones........jonesing man
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Canme4u(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Jonathan Egbere
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by sleekpro(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2014
I use to think this crimejones is a serious creature, now I know he is just a street tout who manage to pass through hight Institution.
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Degis(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Truly, Opposition in Nigeria has gone to the dogs. This CramJones moniker is a disgrace to every rational homosapien. Muslims go to Mecca twice a year for Hajj but because GEJ went to Israel twice this year, you are foaming at the mouth. I recognize your right to rant as your inalienable right but when you take it to abysmally low level like this, it then behoves on every sensible persons to call you to order.

You are a disgrace and I will not be surprised if you masturbate with the name of GEJ. Your party, the APC has the franchise of stupidity and it is not rocket science to decipher that frustration will dog your Electoral pursuits in 2015. if hurling abuses at Mr. President can win the election for the Opposition, it would have been a considered route but fortunately it is not abuses but outlining your alternative but credible programmes.

However, GEJ is not our ideal candidate for 2015. I really pray for a Political tsunami to sweep away all these pretenders to the throne and give us someone in the mould of Obafemi Awolowo, Babatunde Fashola, Kwame Nkrumah, Bill Clinton who will lead us to the promise land.

We are tired of Corruption, Terrorism, Economic Stagnation, unemployment but the current pack of jokers projecting themselves as presidential hopefuls are not making the field exciting and captivating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Orunto: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
The Book of Psalms is all Prayers by King David. In one of them, he prayed openly in the Balkony of his Residence and his own wife mocked him. God punished the wife openly. The Book of Proverbs is all prayers of King Solomon and Solomon openly enacted the proverbs for the God of Israel. King Saul prayed openly and secretly to God of Israel. Jesus Christ, the King of the Universe prayed on mountain tops for everybody to see and take a queue from him. It is one of those queues that you have just seen, unappreciated by you, in GEJ and his followers. IT IS NOT HYPOCRISY. PLEASE BEWARE OF SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Edygrin(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Degis:
Truly, Opposition in Nigeria has gone to the dogs. This CramJones moniker is a disgrace to every rational homosapien. Muslims go to Mecca twice a year for Hajj but because GEJ went to Israel twice this year, you are foaming at the mouth. I recognize your right to rant as your inalienable right but when you take it to abysmally low level like this, it then behoves on every sensible persons to call you to order.

You are a disgrace and I will not be surprised if you masturbate with the name of GEJ. Your party, the APC has the franchise of stupidity and it is not rocket science to decipher that frustration will dog your Electoral pursuits in 2015. if hurling abuses at Mr. President wins the election for the Opposition, it would have been a considered route but fortunately it is not abuses but outlining your alternative but credible programmes.

However, GEJ is not our ideal candidate for 2015. I really pray for a Political tsunami to sweep away all these pretenders to the throne and give us someone in the mould of Obafemi Awolowo, Kwame Nkrumah, Bill Clinton who will lead us to the promise land.

We are tired of Corruption, Terrorism, Economic Stagnation, unemployment but the current pack of jokers projecting themselves as presidential hopefuls are not making the field exciting and captivating.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by clean2: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by talkintruth: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Brainless cramjones............. i feel your pain. Ur are an attention-deficient e-diot craving for one. You need to do more of these for you to a get better pay from your pay master. Gbawe, egift are already feeding fat so try harder. PDP/GEJ might not be the best for us but APC/Almajiri is not an option for us to consider at all.

Kettle calling pot black
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by Boss13: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2014
First and foremost, nice write up. However, you posted only 3 pictures but made mention of 4 pictures. We do not know why they went to Israel on Pilgrimage but we are very such that such trip is not necessary to fix Nigeria. Nigeria do not need a praying president but a working president. This trip either depict our president as one who can easily be persuaded in doing things to please a selected few or a president who is a quiet manipulator, who chooses to dance to your tune in order to secure electoral votes.

For me - this trip and the others made in the past are totally unnecessary and even if Jonathan and his armies of fake pastors pray in Golgotha and spill their bloods, it will not fix Nigeria. It is actually a shame when our president seek for supernatural influences when our problems are actually physical and some of them actually caused by him, thus it continues to drive home the point that this president seems to be clueless.
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by thaoriginator: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2014
The last picture is so fucking annoyingly embarrassing.. See we d way he push belle out like pesin wey don shack one gallon of palmwine.
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by gatiano(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2014
i hate the idea of nigerians (christians) going to isreal a jew state for whatever, for business ok. This jews said Jesus is in hell boiling in excrements. if they hate Jesus that much, how on earth do nigerians think that they will be loved by jews, to make matter worse, african and black. when the enemy wants to kill the righteous, GOD always says "you go first, do your worst and don't leave any stone unturned", they have been doing theirs now for a longtime coming. you the followers of isreal and europeans, get yourselves loads of soft papers and handkerchieves to clean off your tears, because it is about to go down on the enemy and her followers.
Re: My Take On Pres Jonathan's Pilgrimage To Israel - CramJones by jmoore(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Are you the new moderator? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Politician Beheaded And Cooked For Committing Adultery (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Flora Shaw's Article That She Gave Nigeria And The Reasons Why / Gov. Ayo Fayose Drops Another Bomb Shell, APC Is Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.