Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones (3659 Views)

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Nigerian Slams Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG For Donating Ambulance To Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 14, 2015
I read with utter shock that Pastor E. A Adeboye donated an Ambulance to Israel: Here is the link to the story, and pictures posted.\

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-pastor-adeboye-donates-ambulance.html#more

To highlight the stupidity of this donation, let us look at the statistics of Israel compared to Nigeria.

This is a quote from Wikipedia on Israeli's ambulance services for a population of just 7 million people compared to Nigeria's 180 million.

1. While the MDA currently has approximately 1,200 medics, paramedics and emergency physicians on staff, it still relies heavily on over 12,000 volunteers who serve in both operational and administrative capacities. The organization operates 95 stations with a fleet of over 728 ambulances. The majority of the fleet consists of Basic Life Support (BLS) ambulances. These are supplemented by Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulances, mobile intensive care units (MICU) and a variety of first responders. This means about 1 ambulance per 9000 people

Meanwhile according Vconnect Nigeria only has about 62 ambulance services, which has no central coordination. No data exist on number of paramedics in Nigeria. There are no defibrillators ALL Nigerian teaching hospitals. Making it 1 ill equiped ambulance/2.9 million people compared to Israel's 1 ambulance/9000 people.

2. According to Peer review article in the New England Journal of Medicine Road fatalities in Nigeria is 425 per 100,000 people per year. While that of Israel is 9.5 per 100,000 people per year.

3. If Pastor Adeboye have a heart attack or a stroke (God forbid) in Nigeria, he is as good as dead, because there are no places in the country that can take care of him optimally or an ambullance that will come to his rescue in 5 minutes. Even if there is, I bet they do not have defibrillators or emergency surgical kit. The Israeli's must be saying "Look at these dumb Africans".

4. My prayer is for African to start getting some sense. Hopefully we would. Good radiance to bad rubbish!

-CramJones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2015
For the first time, I agree with Mr. Jones. This donation is unnecessary, I believe it's just for show. He should have donated it here in Nigeria or one of these disease ravaged African countries.

I wasn't shocked though, Nigerian clergy men are something else, I expect Oyedepo to donate one of his jets to the Nigerian Air Force.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
Good point.l think adeboye wants international/lsrael recongisation while his country battles with terrible health system
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by SHARIAREPORTERS: 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
Holy land D land dat ma Savior is born May God bless papa Adeoye for his kindness

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Arosa(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
Nigeria or Israel na who need donated ambulance pass? well no be today. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by teemanbastos(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
First and Foremost... Whether this was donated at the wrong location or not..It is a humanitarian service.
Thumbs up.
Secondly...Everyone should know that E.A.A is a Man of God..(nt just any).. he obviously does things as the spirit leads.. And No man never understands God.. All what God demands is Obedience.
Even the Man of God himself may be wondering..Why Israel?! But He must obey GOD..
So for any to begin to castigate one like E.A.A Is misinforming..
A man of his calibre does not operate under the callings and natural tendencies of the flesh.
Even the Bible says 'The things of the Spirit is foolishness to the ordinary man and vice versa'
and yet The Foolishness of God is wiser than Men.

My post will make sense to spiritual-inclined peepz cool

20 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
First and Foremost... Whether this was donated at the wrong location or not..It is a humanitarian service.
Thumbs up.
Secondly...Everyone should know that E.A.A is a Man of God..(nt just any).. he obviously does things as the spirit leads.. And No man never understands God.. All what God demands is Obedience.
Even the Man of God himself may be wondering..While Israel?! But He must obey GOD..
A man of his calibre does not operate under the callings and natural tendencies of the flesh.
Even the Bible says 'The things of the Spirit is foolishness to the ordinary man and vice versa'

Typical religious sentimental Nigerian. So the "spirit" led him to donate an ambulance to a country that have one of the best ambulance and emergency service in the world. What kind of "spirit" is that?

-CramJones

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by debetmx(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
Thumbs up.
Even the Man of God himself may be wondering..While Israel?! But He must obey GOD..

Man of God?

No, god of gullible Nigerians. As the spirit leads? LMAO

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by superstar1(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
Just following the law of sowing and reaping. Sow one ambulance and you shall reap 10 in return.

Have you also not read that '' we shall take from the have nots and give to the haves''.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
superstar1:
Just following the law of sowing and reaping. Sow one ambulance and you shall reap 10 in return.

Have you also not read that '' we shall take from the have nots and give to the haves''.

If I tell you now that you are a mumu, you will say that I am insulting you. But really you are a mumu. No wonder caucaseans think Africans are stupid and unintelligent. It is people like you that gives them that picture. Unfortunately, it may be too late for you to get some intellect!

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
That is how one Saraki cousin bought Hiace buses in the name of ambulance after collecting full contract sums to supply standard equipments. Nigerians sha
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by lumzybo: 5:52pm On May 14, 2015
I am here to read comments lipsrsealed
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by teemanbastos(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Typical religious sentimental Nigerian. So the "spirit" led him to donate an ambulance to a country that have one of the best ambulance and emergency service in the world. What kind of "spirit" is that?

-CramJones
HolySPIRIT cool
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
HolySPIRIT cool

Hmm...Interesting..

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by teemanbastos(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Hmm...Interesting..
-CramJones
cool
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Degis(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:
I read with utter shock that Pastor E. A Adeboye donated an Ambulance to Israel: Here is the link to the story, and pictures posted.\

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-pastor-adeboye-donates-ambulance.html#more

To highlight the stupidity of this donation, let us look at the statistics of Israel compared to Nigeria.

This is a quote from Wikipedia on Israeli's ambulance services for a population of just 7 million people compared to Nigeria's 180 million.

1. While the MDA currently has approximately 1,200 medics, paramedics and emergency physicians on staff, it still relies heavily on over 12,000 volunteers who serve in both operational and administrative capacities. The organization operates 95 stations with a fleet of over 728 ambulances. The majority of the fleet consists of Basic Life Support (BLS) ambulances. These are supplemented by Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulances, mobile intensive care units (MICU) and a variety of first responders. This means about 1 ambulance per 9000 people

Meanwhile according Vconnect Nigeria only has about 62 ambulance services, which has no central coordination. No data exist on number of paramedics in Nigeria. There are no defibrillators ALL Nigerian teaching hospitals. Making it 1 ill equiped ambulance/2.9 million people compared to Israel's 1 ambulance/9000 people.

2. According to Peer review article in the New England Journal of Medicine Road fatalities in Nigeria is 425 per 100,000 people per year. While that of Israel is 9.5 per 100,000 people per year.

3. If Pastor Adeboye have a heart attack or a stroke (God forbid) in Nigeria, he is as good as dead, because there are no places in the country that can take care of him optimally or an ambullance that will come to his rescue in 5 minutes. Even if there is, I bet they do not have defibrillators or emergency surgical kit. The Israeli's must be saying "Look at these dumb Africans".

4. My prayer is for African to start getting some sense. Hopefully we would. Good radiance to bad rubbish!

-CramJones

Is stupidity your stock in trade?. Or Do you have a proclivity for making provocative posts?. Or you never inherited any sense of propriety at all?. A man does a humanitarian service and your usual stupid self queries him on the location, how is that your business?.

For your necessary education, the Redeemed Christian Church of God donated more than 2 Billion Naira to various communities in Nigeria aside from interventions from the local churches in their communities in the year 2012. Regarding this matter, Google is your friend.

You come to the Internet to castigate someone who has been in the forefront of community service when you were still in your diapers and think you and your irascible and imbecilic followers who are agents of the devil can escape being spurned some home truths..

Yesterday, it was Ben Bruce and your very infantile apology, today, it is Pastor Adeboye, tomorrow, I am sure your next target for opprobrium will be God himself. Truly, Reuben Abati was right when he called you and your ilk, children of Anger.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by tonte(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
mr cram jones...
since when has it become your place to decide where a fully grown man can or can't donate whatever he likes that he bought with his own money? since when? has anybody called you stupid for donating(that's if you have ever made a donation in your entire life) anything to anywhere/body you have donated to?
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Boss13: 7:01pm On May 14, 2015
Tithe and offering going on pilgrimage

1 Like

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

The worst kind
The spirit that inspires the rape of virgins
The spirit that inspired genocide

Definitely not the wise spirit of Satan

Nigerians deserve what they get, foolish people
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2015
Cram Jones is beginning to act like a bum.

The logic displayed in your article is almost infantile. Sometimes I wonder at how your submissions oscillate between "quite brilliant" to "just plain dumb."

Is it by force to comment on what you know nothing about? Only one word adequately describes your post: TRASH!
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2015
Fools leading nigerians
Useless country
Did Israel beg u for ambulance?
See the pastor mumu face
Genetic slave of the caucasians!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by akoaki(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2015
Nigeria is moving nowhere as long as people continue to think in terms of 'spirit', demon,prayer, enemies and so on. Pastors, prophets, clergy, clerics, marabouts, or by whatever names they are called; are a big part of nigeria's problems. Progressive minds in the country must rise up to confront them if this country must prosper.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2015
Our "hosts" showing their wisdom
Foolish man
His village has no electricity, no running water, no single good road, no good school, no hospital! but he's donating to Israel!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2015
Some people should have been aborted

1 Like

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2015
Please burn this book wherever you see it
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by stebell(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2015
While yu are here saying poo concerning the donation made by the G.O of RCCG, I want yu to take a gud look at yourself at the mirror and ask if yu have made any point at all.
I believe yu don't go to church and yu havnt come across the blessings God said concerning the land of Isreal.

Stay away frm wat they do so yu don't bring curse to your useless self.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by stebell(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2015
I expect yu crackjones to open another thread apologising to Pst Adeboye for this trash yu wrote.
That is ur trade in stock.

May God forgive yu for this wayward life style yu hav choose
Yeye D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ smell.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by henchamb(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2015
You don write another one, when they attack you, you start begging.
Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 14, 2015
stebell:
While yu are here saying poo concerning the donation made by the G.O of RCCG, I want yu to take a gud look at yourself at the mirror and ask if yu have made any point at all.
I believe yu don't go to church and yu havnt come across the blessings God said concerning the land of Isreal.

Stay away frm wat they do so yu don't bring curse to your useless self.

Dear Stebell,

I am theist, I go to church and I think rationally. Don't let religion blind your common sense okay? Germany is mostly atheist and they are ahead of Nigeria by all metrics: They live much longer, they have less maternal and child deaths, they have way less accidents on the roads, they have functional hospitals with defibrillators where lifeless people are brought back to life, they have an atheist president, they make the BMWs and the Mercedeses your "men of God" drive etc etc etc.

You go look at yourself in the mirror and see how foolish you look. German's do not sow "seeds" they work hard, they use their God-given intelligence to discover their environment, they are dedicated and it works for them. What do Nigerian's do? They go about "sowing" seeds, attendign revivals, looking for an economic miracle or for someone to miraculously "dash" them money. Little wonder why we are so backward from the rest of the world.

God is watching our stupidity.

-CramJones

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 14, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Please burn this book wherever you see it

Stop this! I did not open this thread to bash Christianity or any religion for that matter. I opened to thread to highlight Africa's religious stupidity.

-CramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones by stebell(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2015
cramjones:

Dear Stebell,

I am theist, I go to church and I think rationally. Don't let religion blind your common sense okay? Germany is mostly atheist and they are ahead of Nigeria by all metrics: They live much longer, they have less maternal and child deaths, they have way less accidents on the roads, they have functional hospitals with defibrillators where lifeless people are brought back to life, they have an atheist president, they make the BMWs and the Mercedeses your "men of God" drive etc etc etc.

You go look at yourself in the mirror and see how foolish you look. German's do not sow "seeds" they work hard, they use their God-given intelligence to discover their environment, they are dedicated and it works for them. What do Nigerian's do? They go about "sowing" seeds, attendign revivals, looking for an economic miracle or for someone to miraculously "dash" them money. Little wonder why we are so backward from the rest of the world.

God is watching our stupidity.

-CramJones

If yu are stuuupid, I don't think the pst is.
Keep ur sermon to yourself cos I know for sure that the same Germans yu hold in that esteem do come to Nigeria for spiritual awakening and blessing frm the same MOG here in Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Concedes Defeat At Election Tribunal / BREAKING NEWS: President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram (DETAILS) / Nigerians Will Appreciate Me When I Leave Office – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.