Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Can You Date This Type Of Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date This Type Of Girl? (6415 Views)

Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ansger: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
My girlfriend have been crying since two days now because one of her so-called ex died. I had to console her, begging her to eat which she refused. She only ate small chops twice since yesterday, claiming she have no appetite. What actually got on my nerves was that she wanted to travel (From Kano to Delta) for his funeral until her mom advised her not to.
I need advice because I'm thinking of quitting the relationship. Yes, I truly love her, but this behavior of hers is just so uncalled for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by tope2045(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
dont quit the relationship after all a dead man is never a threat to the living just support her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by valgbo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Cladez(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin Why do you want to quit when you have someone who would cry and loose her apetite when you die.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jealous of the dead? shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
...and what's your problem with that, young man?
Don't people reserve the right to mourn whoever they like?

Please break up with her, she deserve somebody with better understanding. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nawa ooooo... Your insecurity still follow join person wey don die cheesy

OP, why not pretend to be dead and watch your girlfriend's reaction if she will devour a plate of pounded yam that same day? cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Brunosamel(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Little brain wake up from your sober. Allow the girl the morning her ex..... Put urself in that guy shoes. Support her and love her cuz she's really worth loving... At least when u die she will also cry for u..... Sorry joking

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by AlexCk: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oga,
Some exes remain good friends, plus he died, give her a break biko. Some people can be soo emotional and devastated when someone they are/were close to dies.

Imagine, u tell yourself, u broke up with ur gf cuz her ex died, and she was crying cuz of that?,
Ur inner self will just be like, 'guy, have a bit sense nau'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by hakymworld1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bro give her time to mourn her ex, and dont bother to dig up about how their love was wen they were 2geda. Send ur condolences to the family if u can. It might be anybody turn at any moment. She will get over it with time.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Topestbilly(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Cladez:
grin Why do you want to quit when you have someone who would cry and loose her apetite when you die.

That was too hash.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Oyiboman69: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Cladez:

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ubunja(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
tope2045:
dont quit the relationship after all a dead man is never a threat to the living just support her
if the dead man still has her heart then its as good as if he's still alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooo... Your insecurity still follow join person wey don die cheesy

OP, why not pretend to be dead and watch your girlfriend's reaction if she will devour a plate of pounded yam that same day? cool
i jus tire for opcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ubunja(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
dump that disloyal b!tch.
she not only doesnt love u but also doesnt respect u and lacks general avarage common sense angry angry angry
do u really need a gal who'll ignore your views and accept her mother's over yours angry angry angry
she must as well marry her own mother. coz clearly she doesnt care whatsover about your opinions and feelings.

14 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ubunja(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
hakymworld1:
Bro give her time to mourn her ex, and dont bother to dig up about how their love was wen they were 2geda. Send ur condolences to the family if u can. It might be anybody turn at any moment. She will get over it with time.
if a gal mourned her ex like that i will divorce her.
i can bet top dollar the b!tch will be going to the grave to put fresh flowers every month grin grin
dump that loser bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ansger: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2017
NoFavors:
I'm not jealous. I just think that she's over doing it. Why will she want to go to the funeral?? as what specifically?? Maybe I'm not a very emotional type, but me crying over my ex like that seems funny! fine, I can mourn her, but crying for straight 48 hrs is nonsense. She was even comparing the guy's death with her father's. If the guy were to be alive, I know vividly that she will cheat on me with him. I just think that she takes me as a plan B! I'm just quite angry about the whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by uche92(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2017
ansger:
I'm not jealous. I just think that she's over doing it. Why will she want to go to the funeral?? as what specifically?? Maybe I'm not a very emotional type, but me crying over my ex like that seems funny! fine, I can mourn her, but crying for straight 48 hrs is nonsense. She was even comparing the guy's death with her father's. If the guy were to be alive, I know vividly that she will cheat on me with him. I just think that she takes me as a plan B! I'm just quite angry about the whole thing.
You are effectively saying you are jealous of the guys that just died. Read your comment again

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ansger: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:
dump that disloyal b!tch.
she not only doesnt love u but also doesnt respect u and lacks general avarage common sense angry angry angry
do u really need a gal who'll ignore your views and accept her mother's over yours angry angry angry
she must as well marry her own mother. coz clearly she doesnt care whatsover about your opinions and feelings.
She didn't even bother seeking my opnions before stating that she was traveling.
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ansger: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2017
uche92:

You are effectively saying you are jealous of the guys that just died. Read your comment again
lol... nothing in my statement drives towards that. I'm just saying what I know. No wonder she finds it difficult having sex with me, with the excuse that she feels guilty. Who feels guilty having sex with your partner? I've been loyal to her, but at this junction, many thoughts are flying through my head.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ubunja(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2017
ansger:
She didn't even bother seeking my opnions before stating that she was traveling.
u deserve better.
find some cheap gal to fvck as u take your time to locate a worthy partner.thats how gals operate grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2017
The girl is still living in the past,if U can't take it anymore let her go,she ll come begging U have tried ur best

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ubunja(m): 12:39am On Nov 22, 2017
ignore the vagina-worshippers who are saying u are jealous of the dead grin grin grin
U HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL WHATEVER U ARE FEELING.
NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR HOW U FEEL TO LOSERS ON THE INTERNET grin grin grin grin
cheers bro

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2017
ansger:
This right here is what I'm on about

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by shortgun(m): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2017
I don't think the guy was truly an ex as she claims....Nigerian girls have masters in lying.
Tell her to stop if she refuses dump her and have ur peace.
Most times girls are not worth all d trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by whitebeard(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2017
Op u have all the reasons to break up with her, I would advice that u do that..!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by ansger: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2017
NoFavors:
This right here is what I'm on about
But her behaviour affirms that. I guess I was just a friend, not actually her boyfriend as she claims! I'll just go with the belief that her real boyfriend just died. How can she be comparing the Guy's death with her father's death? stating that she doesn't know which one she felt more �
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Shegzy8(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2017
ansger:
brother just chill...plan b is a way of complementing plan A...since plan A is no more, then am happy you are plan A..LOL..since he is dead you shouldnt put your mind up
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by yanabasee(m): 2:49am On Nov 22, 2017
NoFavors:

For all I know, she's acting up... there's somfin fishy 'bout all those screenplay...

Op, we can never ask u to separate with ur lady but you known what to do...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by yanabasee(m): 2:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Cladez:

bbbbbbbbbwahahahhahahaha.... you crack me real hard!!!!
Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by Bibi294(f): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2017
Believe me some ladies can be so emotional... I had a situation where my apprentice was crying when the bride was receiving blessing from her mum... The bride was crying so was my girl... She's pained... Give her little time...whenever she comes around, talk to her abt it... Moreso, the guy might be more than a regular ex...

Note to the guyclsiming op is now the plan A... Let MD tell you this, if you're a lady's plan B.. You might not be promoted till Jesus comes o... Some girl will get another plan A than making their plan B, plan A

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date This Type Of Girl? by judgedredd22(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Brunosamel:
Little brain wake up from your sober. Allow the girl the morning her ex..... Put urself in that guy shoes. Support her and love her cuz she's really worth loving... At least when u die she will also cry for u..... Sorry joking

what if she ends up afternooning the ex, what happens then.... just asking o!! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.