Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? (1884 Views)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by niyisky: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2014
we waited eagerly yesterday for the purported return of our dear children yesterday as the government promised. we had waited all this while and we are still waiting. Jonathan stop lying to us and act for once. like the saying goes...better to act like a lion once in a lifetime than to act like a sheep all your life...
where are our daughters
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Arch1: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2014
JonaTAN is a liar

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by niyisky: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Arch1:
JonaTAN is a liar
not just a liar but a liar personified. why raise the hope of the people when you know you have nothing to offer other than failure. why

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by niyisky: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2014
sorry to say, but this is not q matter to joke with.
MrBigPrick:
Banga and Bungu, (pictured below),Our two crack Reporters from BigPrick News Network(BPNN) revealed that the Girls are stil C-um,ming Under the Vigorous weight of Shekau's Men inside Sambisa Forest.

More reports when a Climax is reached on the ongoing activities in the very Pregnant story.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Arch1: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2014
MrBigPrick:
Your joke is not funny

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by niyisky: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Arch1:
Your joke is not funny
please let him know.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by skyeboy98(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
There is nothing like agreement between nig gov and their patner boko haram,they are just playing pranks with the heart of those girls family,and if there is any agreement at all let them tell chad president to come out and say something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by niyisky: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
skyeboy98:
There is nothing like agreement between nig gov and their patner boko haram,they are just playing pranks with the heart of those girls family,and if there is any agreement at all let them tell chad president to come out and say something about it.
really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by richeso: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
hhhm... if this is how APC FOOLS behave towards terrorism, i pity una..

Why not just wait for president when ebola was around?

is terrorism a one man deal?

what have your foolish buhari and co did positively towards this?

i wonder person wey no fit even save their own state want save a WHOLE NIGERIA.

mmmcchhewww!!!.

left to me i wish Jonathan is killed and not even exist.. let me see who this foolish kids will cast blames on..
i wonder your level of reasoning.. na James bond una don turn our president na.

Rubbish!!!.

selling your souls for other peoples goals.. Buhari has nothign to regret for because his children has all to take care of their own grandchildren, but you kids here.. will suffer all this rubbish when the times come..i wish nairaland is 1 acc to 1 person.. so when you start suffering.. i will come back and quote you.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Kokorokoo: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
So GEJ told you the gals are gonna be released on Monday When and Where did he tell you so All these extrastupid Apc nuisance sef Ask your friends Apc North branch to release your gals. jumboMumu

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by omenka(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Let Obinoscopy come answer this. angry
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by tit(f): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
#APCBringBackOurGirls
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
omenka:
Let Obinoscopy come answer this. angry
Before i answer you, i want to ask you an innocent question. Do you really want the Chibok girls to be released before 2015? Say the truth and shame that devil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by niyisky: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Before i answer you, i want to ask you an innocent question. Do you really want the Chibok girls to be released before 2015? Say the truth and shame that devil cheesy
yes I want them released with immediate effect.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by niyisky: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
you need some education.
richeso:

mmmcchhewww!!!.

left to me i wish Jonathan is killed and not even exist.. let me see who this foolish kids will cast blames on..
i wonder your level of reasoning.. na James bond una don turn our president na.

Rubbish!!!.

selling your souls for other peoples goals.. Buhari has nothign to regret for because his children has all to take care of their own grandchildren, but you kids here.. will suffer all this rubbish when the times come..i wish nairaland is 1 acc to 1 person.. so when you start suffering.. i will come back and quote you.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by timoney(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
richeso:

mmmcchhewww!!!.

Was he d one who saved us from Ebola? If not for BRF, f00ls like u will be 6fit underground
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by timoney(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
GEJ's government is really a failure.......... angry angry angry angry cry cry cry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Safari29: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
We don't have a president

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by omenka(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I wanted them to be released the very day they were reported abducted. I want absolute peace up north so when the time comes for the northerners to excise their franchise, they won't be scared to do so without having their heads and limbs blown apart!!

Now, can you answer the question
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
I wanted them to be released the very day they were reported abducted. I want absolute peace up north so when the time comes for the northerners to excise their franchise, they won't be scared to do so without having their heads and limbs blown apart!!

Now, can you answer the question
I'm glad you want them released before 2015. And I believe they will be released soon.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am waiting to hear the tales from the girls too. Come to think of it, Boko Haram even didn't notice they kidnapped anybody till we told them to.

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Moukafoam(f): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
niyisky:
we waited eagerly yesterday for the purported return of our dear children yesterday as the government promised. we had waited all this while and we are still waiting. Jonathan stop lying to us and act for once. like the saying goes...better to act like a lion once in a lifetime than to act like a sheep all your life...
where are our daughters

YOU NO GET WORK? undecided
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Question: where are the girls our govt promised will be released on monday?

Answer: where is the second niger bridge?
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Kokorokoo: 1:17am On Nov 02, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Whether you them released or not, They can only be released by their brothers who held them. Your wish means nothing. GEJ's wanting to fight for their release too will end in a fight with their brothers both in the bush and at home in the government houses. So wetin concern GEJ. You can be helped only when you genuinely call for help.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Kokorokoo: 1:19am On Nov 02, 2014
timoney:
GEJ's government is really a failure.......... angry angry angry angry cry cry cry angry angry angry
and the governed are not better
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2014
Do you see nigerians, we have forgotten so easily how gej lies to us. ah ah everyone dey work for him stomach! ah ah, You all will get what you deserve!
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2014
The are wit Gej siblings

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by samento: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Kokorokoo:
So GEJ told you the gals are gonna be released on Monday When and Where did he tell you so All these extrastupid Apc nuisance sef Ask your friends Apc North branch to release your gals. jumboMumu
you are not sensible enough.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Seun this needs to be on the FP. ah ah whats happening to nairaland?
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by samento: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Kokorokoo:
APC is a malaria drug that cure malaria fast. Nigeria is sick and APC will surely cure it of its sickness. Even fast too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. / Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega / Election Malpractice In A Snapshot....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.