Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484124 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Goodmorning aunty repogirl and my fellow readers. Today is the grand finale for the Miss NL competition(i promise,after today i won't disturb but read your beautiful story and comment on it.) Please,i need your votes,simply click on this link by the hours of 10am to 6pm and type "i vote jennimma" @www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. I trust you won't fail me,thank you.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by okotv(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma:
Goodmorning aunty repogirl and my fellow readers. Today is the grand finale for the Miss NL competition(i promise,after today i won't disturb but read your beautiful story and comment on it.) Please,i need your votes,simply click on this link by the hours of 10am to 6pm and type "i vote jennimma" @www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. I trust you won't fail me,thank you.
you have my vote ..read through the thread and its pretty tight but because of the literature section you "edged" it out.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by okotv(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2014
following this story till its ends.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2014
okotv:
you have my vote ..read through the thread and its pretty tight but because of the literature section you "edged" it out.
thank you my dear.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by okotv(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma:

thank you my dear.
you are always welcome

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Lorlaahlozz: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice story...so loving d suspense
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hector90(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Repomama y nah, nevadless my cake is stil my cake irrespective of wen i eat them. Nyc story line dear.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by fhunn: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Hector90:
Repomama y nah, nevadless my cake is stil my cake irrespective of wen i eat them. Nyc story line dear.

Cakes do get spoilt oo!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Spongia1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aunty Repo, me I don land gidigba! More power to your laptop. I can't wait! Thumbs up
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hector90(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
fhunn:

Cakes do get spoilt oo!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hector90(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Trusting repomama not 2 give us spoilt cake
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by iccydope(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
ekiyor3:
. U no dey sleep?.
Has ur mb been exhausted? Or you don't have google app on your phone?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by DONOCHAS(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aunty Repo nice story. I jst finished false pretence some days back. It was d bomb. More power 2 yr laptop
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Trypa(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Finally I made it*wOow* tired already it has been a long distance race

Na wa o Jefferyjamez, cherijee, cheriepet, kingphilip so u guys r here n u can't introduce mi una no try o.*crying* mi d smally of d house it not fair

Hmm repogirl omoh I read false pretence, am telling u I read it for only on day cus I was carried away tnks for dis n more chance to ur schedule.

Let nothing happen to eve o
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Emperortj93(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2014
emperortj93
present
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by khaady(f): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Welldone repogirl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by driek: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
@repogirl i believe one should be able to keep to tongue tongue his or her words,most especially as a writer u promised to update latest yesterday and nothing still and no good excuse,this is my 1st time reading ur story and dis 1st impression is not so good
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vonn(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
SMH....

Really really SMH........

Repo,

Update now b4 I vex ooo!!!!!!! angry
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vonn(f): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
driek:
@repogirl i believe one should be able to keep to tongue tongue his or her words,most especially as a writer u promised to update latest yesterday and nothing still and no good excuse,this is my 1st time reading ur story and dis 1st impression is not so good

.....not so good?

Its not good at all!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by D9ty7(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
driek:
Have you ever thought about the stress involved when posting a story online? I have just a few words with you.
1. Repogirl is married with kids from what I heard. How do you expect her to cope with her duties as a wife and mother and still update regularly?
2. Have you ever written a story before or posted a story before? If you have, you will agree with me that typing from your head and posting is a huge task and if you are not in the mood, you will end up dropping a wack update.
3. Repogirl has a life outside Nairaland which is more important than the story she is putting up here. As far as I am concerned, she is the one to decide when to update.
You don't have to go to the extreme. Give her more time and she'll update.
Am sorry if my comment pulled the wrong chords. I meant nothing but peace and patience.

8 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by noble4d(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
D9ty7:

Have you ever thought about the stress involved when posting a story online? I have just a few words with you.
1. Repogirl is married with kids from what I heard. How do you expect her to cope with her duties as a wife and mother and still update regularly?
2. Have you ever written a story before or posted a story before? If you have, you will agree with me that typing from your head and posting is a huge task and if you are not in the mood, you will end up dropping a wack update.
3. Repogirl has a life outside Nairaland which is more important than the story she is putting up here. As far as I am concerned, she is the one to decide when to update.
Am sorry if my comment pulled the wrong chords. I meant nothing but peace and patience.

He thought its easy. Writing them is brain sucking, and posting them is time taking.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Spongia1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Spot on, D9ty7.
D9ty7:

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Spongia1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
noble4d:

He thought its easy. Writing them is brain sucking, and posting them is time taking.

don't mind him jare. He doesn't know how tasking it is.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Achemcybenjamin(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
[b][/b]carry on REPOGIRL. U rock carry on REPOGIRL. U rock carry on REPOGIRL. U rock
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by papindinho(m): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
Nice story...so loving d suspense
I caught you!lol
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by laykhorn(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2014

Repogirl, I'm seriously dissappointed in youundecided
Aunty, all my life, I've been waiting for this moment and here you are leaving me uninformed. Make anybody no beg me o... I must scatter this thread todaycheesy
A good job but I'm stilll far behind at page 3

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 1:57am On Nov 10, 2014
repogirl where are you? come and feed us please...

by the way how are the kids? which of them wants to be a writer like mummy?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Achemcybenjamin:
[/b]carry on REPOGIRL. U rock carry on REPOGIRL. U rock carry on REPOGIRL. U rock
You should write the post between the brackets to make it bold sir
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ursinmind(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Queen of the writers,your fans are waiting oooooo
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by adewaletb2(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
We're still waiting. We all know you rock @ op
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Bagayouche: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
adewaletb2:
We're still waiting. We all know you rock @ op
the write up is very nice but she is taking to long to update. We understand sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.