Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484392 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by leki10(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
nice one repomama....wat took u so long?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ogunholla(m): 3:12am On Nov 12, 2014
leki10:
nice one repomama....wat took u so long?
EXACTLY!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Emperortj93(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2014
ogunholla:

EXACTLY!
yeah EXACTLY
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bumsiee: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2014
Nice update. Tank u ma following u bumber 2 bumber
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Eneze1(f): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Nice update Repogirl, it was definitely worth the wait
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by SexySapphire(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Lovely update Repogirl, thanks so much. Anticipating sunday's.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kingphilip(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2014
wow madam repo nice update dear continue d gud work

BTW mofe should critically weigh his actions n inactions before taking a decision on his marital life o before he regret afterwards
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Fatalveli(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2014
Nice one ma'am! But I don't think wat mofe is doing is the right thing....
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Bagayouche: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2014
Repo your story is very good more greese to your elbow
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Suspect33(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2014
follows thread
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Flakeey(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2014
nice update Repogirl

i think i would go with Mofe and Ezinne
till then, keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Fatalveli:
Nice one ma'am! But I don't think wat mofe is doing is the right thing....
owkay, how? What is he doing that isn't right exactly?

BTW thanks guys, loving the feedback
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Fatalveli(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
repogirl:
owkay, how? What is he doing that isn't right exactly?

BTW thanks guys, loving the feedback
He came to Nigeria becos he was thinking about ekinne and settling things up with her, so I don't see any reason for him to disguise himself as a reporter at all coupled with the fact that ekinne is having a feeling that he is mofe... Is she later finds out dat he is the one which I'm very sure she will soon enough, she's only gonna get to hate him the more even if he repairs her teaching foundation.... Its only wat I think ma'am ooo, don't take is as an offence grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
WAITING FOR MORE..

in the mean time please look at my signature GOD bless you

KINGPHILIP
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Fatalveli post=27949433][/quote] No o, not an offense at all, just wanted to hear your view on it.... But dnt worry, all will be explained in the long run, thanks. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by yeyeade: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Fatalveli:
He came to Nigeria becos he was thinking about ekinne and settling things up with her, so I don't see any reason for him to disguise himself as a reporter at all coupled with the fact that ekinne is having a feeling that he is mofe... Is she later finds out dat he is the one which I'm very sure she will soon enough, she's only gonna get to hate him the more even if he repairs her teaching foundation.... Its only wat I think ma'am ooo, don't take is as an offence grin

Well he didn't expect to see her blind, so i guess that set him back bit, and then seeing the little girl too. And now with what he's heard, knowing that she's hiding something and will run away if she discovers that he's mofe, he's gonna be Stevens for a while. Plus now he wants to help with the school.

But repogirl, each update should have past and present nah. Or no??
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
yeyeade:

But repogirl, each update should have past and present nah. Or no??
yeah, it should be but I broke this one and the one before it cos of length.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Spongia1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
aunty repo, well done
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by nessaluv(f): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
VEWI lUVLEI....
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by felipemadero(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Repogirl,I neva knew u had resumed writing thou.anyways following like butterfly grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Emzypaz(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a course.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Just Awesome! Best story ever.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by onosj(f): 3:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Nice 1 keep it coming pls?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2014
What a wonderful update Repogirl,may GOD continue to inspire you!! Keep it up!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Fatalveli(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2014
[b]Its happening live this weekend. Catch the
conversation live on Nairaland as our
popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity
interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend.
She is not story writer, neither is she a
poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty to behold.
I present to you, the most beautiful girl on
Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss
Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for the damsel?
Do you want to know the secret behind
her breathtaking beauty?
Do you want to know more about her? The phases of listening in which we enjoy the beauty
of God's handiwork on the beauty queen, her response to such factors as the
simplicity, balance, and proportion of her speeches,
and the eloquence of their her pure heart, then why don't u all fall or rather troop in and let's bombard the beauty pageant with questions. And the observable characteristics of her personalities including age, gender, educational level, group
affiliations, and socio-cultural background we ought to take not of when adapting to our interviewee.... Let's make it lively and I'm sure you all have a lot of questions
This weekend, join us and ask your
questions. Everything will be answered by
our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a
course! Lol.... U can't afford to miss it like "Papa AJasco"[/b]
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mofe.... I would really luv it if he can marry Ezinne but ehm... His fiancee wey dey abroad nko? Nd I really hope Ezinne can regain her sight again... Abi
Anyhw sha... Still following. Nice story. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Calmdove(f): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Expecting update!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by echibuzor: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good read, so far..
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Alicapapaya(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
wow, came across this today and am here already. welcome back Ripobabe. this story is gonna be a bomb as i sense it. loving it from the starting. weldone babe. hope families are good. please this time dont let anyone get to you with their unnecessary comment. your doing just good. only follow what other co-writters are saying about any update because they are more experience than we the readers. good luck and God bles you reall good.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by nnasalma(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
nice write up.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by AudreyTimms(f): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hey y'all. For those who haven't voted for your favourite writer, repogirl, please go and do that now. If you really appreciate this story, kindly do the needful. Thanks. Here's the link:

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by chibwike(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Hey y'all. For those who haven't voted for your favourite writer, repogirl, please go and do that now. If you really appreciate this story, kindly do the needful. Thanks. Here's the link:

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
Mummy audrey please am counting on you and all our readers of the award winning unfufilled promises...to please vote for me. In the ongoing MR NL contest..God bless u ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (54) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.