Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483680 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ursinmind(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2014
From the days of false pretense,you have been my best female writer. How I wish I can get false pretense as a film or novel........ Mamarepo pls work on making this either a novel or home video pls...... I gbadun you die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Jumizie13(f): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2014
bravo ma'am.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ursinmind:
From the days of false pretense,you have been my best female writer. How I wish I can get false pretense as a film or novel........ Mamarepo pls work on making this either a novel or home video pls...... I gbadun you die
atimes i wonder why our movie producers don't see good story lines on here to turn into movies...

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tohero(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
losprince:
atimes i wonder why our movie producers don't see good story lines on here to turn into movies...
Probably they are afraid of filming a top notch movie for ALABA boys ripping off the profit!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by DONOCHAS(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
This update was nice nd interesting. Welcome back.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Smh undecided
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Obinnau(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mrarranger: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
What z happening aunty repogirl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Temyte(m): 6:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Kudos to you.....and again,should we be expecting an update dis week?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by lenmafon: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
aunty repogirl u just forget us like that. how is everything and i hope all is well? please we want to continue the story don't leave us hanging o abeg!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Infomizer(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Not had an update in a while. Repogirl, I'm holding out till you finish the story before I start reading. I can't stand the suspense in your yarns! Biko, na u dey delay me o! Kudos ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by laykhorn(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Repogirl, sis do inform me when you post the last scene of this amazing story. I'd like to relight my once relished interest in this story.
I'm out. Thanks in advance
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by lolalizabetha(f): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
OMG.. Repogirl.... this piece is captivating. I joined NL coz of Audrey Timms "unfulfilled promise " and she recommended you, now I see Why. keep it going #following
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Half baked į̸̸̨§ better than none.tnks all dsame we appreciate.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by missfaviy(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
mrs peju amadi please do tell us when you will update because its heart breaking and weary when we wait too much for it[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tijehi(f): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
The story is on www.nairawriters.com
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Hi guys, sorry about the sabbaticals I keep taking.... I am writing, slowly though. I put a little down recently and decided to share.
Enjoy.... and wish you a great Easter celebration.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2015
CHAPTER 07

Eleven Years Ago

Ezinne stood at the door of the computer laboratory, eyeing the room and feeling conflicted. She was
very late for a meeting scheduled with Mofe who she had kept waiting for a while now and she could
spot him from where she stood, she could also spot her friends Dara and Osas at another end of the
room, also waiting to see her. Dara had called her up earlier saying Ekene had been blowing up her
phone with his calls asking that Dara speak to her on his behalf. Ezinne didn’t want her friends
interfering in the issue but she doubted they had a choice in the matter. She knew first hand how
annoying Ekene’s persistence could be, so she had told Dara they would talk in the computer lab.
Now she was wondering who to meet first, if she went in her friends’ direction now, she might not
leave them in the next two hours, they would get carried away with talking. Ekene’s gist wasn’t
important to her, nothing anyone said would help him. They were never getting back together, like
never ever!So she decided on Mofe because he’d been the one she had a meeting with in the first place
and had been waiting for her a while now, she walked down to where he was seated hunched over his
computer, staring at the screen in deep concentration.

For a genius and a nerd, he was really attractive and it took quite a lot of acting to hide that she didnt
notice this. She wasn’t sure when she had begun checking him out but working together so closely, she
had begun to notice how curly his dark hair was, his chiseled facial features , deep set eyes shaded by
thick lashes giving him a broody look all the time and even the rough beard over his angular jaw was
quite appealing to her. She had caught herself more than once wondering what it would be like
running her hand over the roughness.

She sighed mentally, good thing her project work was rounding up soon because she needed to get
over whatever infatuation she was going through and that would begin once they didn’t work so
closely anymore. She had wondered if he had a girlfriend, good looking guy like him had to have one,
he was good boyfriend material. He was disciplined, never disappointed, kept to his word and was
always on time unlike her useless Ekene who was almost always late and a liar. Recalling the past
week’s episode, when Mofe had butted into her argument with Ekene, she could still recall vividly the
look in his eyes. He’d been ready for a fight, and had only left because she had assured him she was
okay. Like Ekene had said she had a watchdog and hadn’t even known it.

Approaching him now she had to smile as the word ‘sexy nerd’ popped up in her head. How was it
possible to be this good looking and also be so smart? He was almost doing her project from scratch
and she’d not even asked him to, he could have just changed some things, made it more efficient but
he had thought it not good enough, he was so thorough. Such a sexy perfectionist, but she didn’t really
mind as far as she got her ‘A’.

“Hey you,” she playfully patted him on the back.

He turned to her with her welcoming smile, his deep set eyes crinkling at the sides, his curly hair was
lower than usual and his beard was trimmed giving him a ruggedly clean look. She wasn’t sure how
that was even possible but that was the best way to describe his looks.

“Hi,” His eyes held hers like they always did whenever he spoke to her. It got her shy, she wasn’t gutsy
enough to look him in those eyes that seemed to see through to one’s soul. If he held her eyes for too
long she was afraid of what he would see in hers and so she preferred focusing on something else
instead.

“I thought you wouldn’t show.” He said

“Yeah, I’m so sorry for keeping you waiting so long, I got delayed.” She apologized drawing her gaze
from his to the laptop on the table, as she sat on the lab stool next to his. “How is it going?” She asked
eyes on the PC and realizing he had changed some more things but it looked really good, he had taken
her design and made it so much better.

“Really good, look what I did with ……”

“Zinnie!” Ezinne heard Dara screech and turned to see her friend running in her direction. ‘uh oh’ she
thought knowing she would have to devote some time to her friend but she purposed to dismiss Dara
as soon as she could.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were around? We have been waiting for ages,” Dara said as she
enveloped her in a hug, like she hadn’t seen her in weeks when they saw each other everyday. Osas
hadn’t come over from where she sat, but was beckoning on her to come over with her hand with a
huge smile pasted on her face.

Mofe turned to give them a once over before turning back to his work, she really shouldn’t keep him
much longer.

“You couldn’t even say hi, or are you hiding from us?” Dara accused assessing her

“Why in the world would I hide from you when I asked you to meet me here?” Zinnie asked perplexed.

“ Do I know? You know I wanted to talk to you about this your boyfriend, Ekene,”

“Abeg, he isn’t my boyfriend, he is a liar and a cheat and I deserve better.” Ezinne told her friend.

“He is saying you are being unreasonable,” Dara told her and Ezinne’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Unreasonable? Is he for real?” She sputtered.

“That was how he put it, he also called Osas, come and hear all he said to her, she recorded it,” Dara
took her arm without waiting for her reply but Ezinne was really interested in hearing what Ekene had
told her friend and forgot about Mofe and her project work. She got up from the stool and followed.

“Were you doing anything serious?” Dara asked halfway.

“I’ll get back to it.” She needed to hear this, she wouldn’t be too long.

“What are you doing with that guy, isn’t he the one who does stuff around your house?”

“Yeah, he is helping with my project. I’ll get back to it after I hear what Ekene said to Osas.” She
replied, she wouldn’t be long.

Ezinne was feeling guilty as hell. She’d thought she wouldn’t spend so much time with her friends but
she hadn’t known how time had flown past so quickly and she’d ended up spending close to forty
minutes with Dara and Osas talking about her ex boyfriend who she didnt even give a half of a damn
about. When she had turned to where Mofe had been seated, it had been empty. He’d left sometime
during her valueless conversation with her friends without a word to her and Ezinne had a feeling he
was royally pissed.

It had been unfair of her and she had to right the wrong. She had called his phone but it had been
unavailable and so she had come home instead, intending to check on him at home.
She’d been at his gate for about five minutes ringing the bell but it seemed like he wasn’t home either.
As she decided to leave, the gate was pulled open. She had begun preparing her apology when she
saw it wasn’t Mofe but some other guy. She’d seen him around with Mofe but she hadn’t been
introduced to him before.

“Hi,” she greeted “Is Mofe around?”

The guy regarded her lazily, looking her up down and back, a smirk on his face, he replied “Nope.”

“Do you know when he’ll be back?” She asked, sensing an attitude. There was a mocking way he was
looking at her and she decided she didn’t like him.

“Why? So you can stand him up again?” He asked sarcastically.

“Excuse me?” Ezinne asked confused.

“You had a meeting with him, to which you came late and then abandoned him to go gist with your
friends, right?”

She frowned knowing Mofe must have told him about their failed meeting but it hadn’t exactly been
like that “I didn’t abandon him, I just …”

He cut in before she could speak, “You think he had nothing else to do than to just sit by idly and wait
there for you to finish gisting with your friends?”

“Look!” She snapped appalled at his rudeness “I admit I was wrong in wasting his time and I came here
to apologise but I don’t know you and I don’t need to explain myself to you. When he returns let him
know I was here, I’m sure you know who I am already.” She said crisply, who did this guy think he was
anyway?

“Apologise?” he said with a scoff “He invests time he could be using to do other really important things
for himself, on your work. He does this freely for you when he others pay him to look at theirs and he
doesn’t give them half as much time as he has given your work. He’s not charging you for it so the
least you can do is be on time when you have a meeting with him and save your apologies.”

Her mouth dropped open, who was this guy to talk to her this way? She wondered as he shut the gate
in her face. He was so bloody rude and had serious attitude problems.

But what had he said about Mofe charging others to look at their work? She hadn’t known he did that
as he’d never mentioned it. Why hadn’t he, he’d invested quite a lot of time in her work, the least she
could do was pay him for his time.
------------------------------------

Mofe was done with torturing himself, he realized it had been a bad idea working so closely with
Ezinne, his poor tender heart couldn’t take it anymore. These past two weeks had been like a dream
come through for him, he’d been spending some time with the girl he’d carried a crush on for years. He
hadn’t cared that it was work bringing them together, as far as he got to be with her for a few
minutes, he had been happy but now he was reconsidering.
He had realized a few things in their brief time together, one of which was, she wasn’t as stuck up as
he’d thought, she could be quite playful and down to earth. In his naïve mind he’d begun thinking they
were getting past the stage where she had seen him as just the help and maybe considered him a
friend but he had been dead wrong. That afternoon, he’d seen the relationship for what it really was,
he was there just to help with her work. Gosh, he felt pathetic for himself and knew he had to rid
himself of these damned feelings one way or another because they weren’t doing him any good.

She had just left him sitting there waiting. After an extra thirty minutes of waiting for her, he had left
as he was already an hour and a half late for a meeting with his aunt, the woman who had taken him
in after his parents had been killed in an auto crash. She was dear to him and he had pushed off seeing
her for some chick who didn’t think much of him aside that he was working on her project for her. His
eyes were open now and he was done fooling himself, it had been great while it had lasted but now
was the time to wake up.

He walked in the dark to his house, the streets of the estate quiet with just the street lights
illuminating the dark night. Almost at his gate now, he couldn’t wait to sleep and forget about what
had happened that afternoon. The humiliation had bothered him so much that his aunt had noticed
there was something wrong, he’d had to lie that it was stress from working on his project but he
suspected she hadn’t been fooled because she had kept looking at him with concern in her eyes. He
hoped Eric hadn’t told her anything, Mofe wouldn’t be surprised if he had because Eric couldn’t keep
anything to himself.

His employer, a lieutenant Colonel wasn’t around as he was on another of his numerous assignments
outside the state. He travelled quite a lot and that was why he needed Mofe in the compound, taking
care of things and keeping the place until he was in town. His aunt had helped with the job as she had
been housekeeper to the colonel’s sister and family until she had resigned two years back. Now she
ran a small petty trading business.

As Mofe approached the gate to his house, he noticed a lone figure sitting on the lawn outside the
gates, seeming to be going through the phone.

His brain told him who it was but he refused to accept it, it seemed like her but he needed to get closer
to confirm that his mind or eyes weren’t playing tricks on him. He wasn’t wrong, it was Zinnie and she
was going through her phone intently, earphones plugged into her ear.

What in the world was she doing in front of his house and how long had she been ther, he wondered
as he stood in front of her. His shadow falling over her, she looked up at him.

“Hello?” He said, wondering why she was seated outside his gate.

“Hi Mofe, you’re back.” She pushed herself up, dusting her behind as she stood up.

His resolve to shelve his feelings for her suddenly weakened as the thought that she had waited out
there for him for a considerable amount of time ran through his mind. But recalling that she was only
being friendly with him because he was working on her project, it returned. Her presence there had to
do with the project, they hadn’t gone over it in the afternoon so she was probably hoping they would
do so that evening but he would save her time.

Without a word, he dipped his right hand into his front jean pocket and he retrieved his flash disk and
handed it to her. He didn’t trust himself to speak, not sure how it would come out. It wasn’t her fault, it
was all his for being an infatuated fool, he had to face reality now.
A frown creasing her brows, she looked from the disk to him and back “What’s that?”

“Your project, I’m done with it.” He said, keeping emotion out of his voice, intending to do this as civilly
as possible.

Still looking confused, she accepted it, their fingers grazing as she looked up at him again. “I searched
for you all over school Mofe, you left without informing me. I’m so sorry for leaving you the way I did, I
got carried away by my friends and...”

“Not a problem,” He lied, cutting her off, he walked to his gate without glancing back at her.

“Mofe,” She called quite uncertain, he turned but didn’t look in her direction. He loved looking at her,
looking into her pretty light brown eyes but if he did that now, he feared he would do something
irrational, like beg her to give him a chance at being her boyfriend.

“I’m telling you I’m sorry and you’re just going to walk away?”

“I said it’s not a problem, what more do you want from me, I’ve handed you the complete project work
on the flash, our business is done.” He snapped irritated and losing patience.
Shit, he hadn’t meant to snap but she really should just leave. he thought he saw something cross her
eyes but he wasn’t sure what it was and she covered it fast.

“Okay, if that’s it, how much do I pay for your work?” She asked him pointedly.

He looked at her, it was his turn to be confused “What are you talking about?”

She shrugged noncommittally “I’m paying you for your services, I don’t want all this time you put into
my work to be for nothing.”

He scoffed unbelievably, now he was a LovePeddler being offered payment for his services. Money was
everything to her, wasn’t it? As long as he was being paid, she had control, she could treat him like the
paid help. Well, he would just have to disappoint her as he had genuinely helped her expecting nothing
in return.

“Don’t worry about it,” He clipped.

“But… I thought you were…. you do this sort of thing for money, don’t you? Your friend in there told
me...” She said nodding at the house.
He frowned, was she talking about Eric? He cut her off “Did I ever insinuate that I was doing it for
money?”

“No, but most of the things you do around, you get paid for it, so why won’t you accept my money?”

“Ezinne, please stop, I didn’t do your work for money… just go, please.”

“Mofe, did I do anything to offend you aside from today? Is that why you are acting like this?”

“Acting how?” He asked in exasperation.

“You are not even looking at me, and you don’t want me to pay you. Others pay you so why won’t you
accept payment from me?”

He shook his head, turning to face her fully now, making himself look her in the face. “You just look at
me and all you see is paid help isn’t it? You just see a guy desperate for money, don’t you?”
His sudden accusation had her jaw dropping in surprise, she struggled with an answer “I…no, of course
not, I just thought… I thought I should appreciate all the work and time you have put into my work.”

“Bullshit! You were going to pay for my services, that was probably why you left with your friend and
kept me waiting like I didn’t have anything else to do but wait for you? I should have just put the time
wasted on your tab and presented you with the bill later, right?”

“I said I was sorry about that, I didn’t even realize time had passed so quickly. If you had signaled me, I
would have…”

Oh? So now its my fault now that I didn’t tell you that you were keeping me waiting?” Now she was
going to blame him?

“Mofe, why are you blowing this thing out of proportion, you know that’s not what I meant.”

“Ezinne, I put off a meeting with someone important to me for almost two hours because of your work
and that’s why I’m blowing it out of proportion. You can keep your money, I did it for a friend, or
someone I thought was one and I don’t charge my friends for my work….but if you think we aren’t
friends, just accept it as bonus off being your paid help for four years, goodnight Ezinne.”

“Wait Mofe,” She called again, the frustration evident in her voice.

He turned again, what was it now, he was also frustrated. Why didn’t she just leave?

“I get that you are really pissed with me, so I will ignore your harsh tone and words because I have
worked with you long enough to know you to an extent but please, I still insist that you let me pay you
something.” She said her eyes pleading, he wanted to say something but she continued “You invested
so much of your time here, and did it so well, and it wouldn’t be fair. Please let me do something for
you.”

“Why are you insisting on paying me? Is it that I can’t do it as a friend, I can’t be your friend, I’m not up
to that level? You see me as the help, so I must always be paid for whatever I do for you?” He was
really curious to know why she was on this payment thing like this, it wasn’t normal anymore.

“No, Mofe its not like that, I told you… you put much work into this and…..” she sighed looking away
“and I know you need the money,”

Realization was beginning to dawn on him, she saw him as a broke guy who needed every penny he
could rustle up. Yes, she was spot on but he would be damned if he would collect even a dime from
someone he cared so deeply about.

“I need money, yes but not from you. Goodnight Zinnie,” He told her with a finality that she didn’t call
him back anymore and as he opened the gate to go in.
She was still standing there when he closed it looking very confused.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by yeyeade: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Yaaaay! She's back. But i already read this episode on Nairawriter *covers face*

Welcome back Repogirl, hope that our book is ready for buying.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2015
PRESENT DAY

Mofe hadn’t been himself for the past three days since the realization of his daughter, he was still furious as hell and the only thought running through his mind was how Ezinne could have kept such a thing away from him. He found that now that he had confirmed she was his, he was not exactly sure on the next step to take. He had mulled things over and over tthrough his mind until he'd come to the realization that the situation was quite sensitive and he probably needed a second opinion on the matter, a mature opinion before he gave in to his anger and did something to worsen to matters more.

He had gone seeking advice and solace from the only wise and mature person he knew and could confide in, his aunt. She now lived in a house he’d bought her in a nice neighbourhood in Asokoro, a far cry from the one he’d grown in. She claimed the place was too big for her but he ignored her complaints, she was the only surviving parent he had and he wanted her very comfortable. Had it not been for her, he might never have actualized his dream, she’d taken him in when no one else had.

He’d been only six years when he had lost both parents in an auto crash. His father’s family had never supportedhis father getting married to a woman from a different tribe and not up to their social status. His uncle who had been business partner with his father had taken control of his father's estate and properties, dumping him with his mother’s twin sister. His aunt had been married at the time with Eric who had just been three when Mofe had gone to live with them but her marriage had been shaky and when Mofe had come in, her husband who had been struggling to make ends meet had declared he wasn’t taking care of another persons child. The marriage had broken eventually because his aunt had chosen to raise him rather than send him to an orphanage home. He would be forever grateful to her, they’d had nothing but just her love had been enough to keep him strong.

Mofe was just getting down from the SUV just as Gabriel parked in front of the building when he saw his aunt running in his direction, not exactly running as she was quite elderly but her hurried steps could be classified in similar words for someone her age. She was flanked by two maids dressed in uniforms also approaching, behind her.

“Omomofe mi,” She called him, arms outstretched as she neared him, a big smile brightening her features.

“Mummy,” He called reaching a hand to the floor in an attempt to prostrate as was the traditional custom for greeting elders but she pulled him up and into her arms hugging him like she hadn’t seen him in years. It was like that every time they met after a while, even when she came visiting in California, which she frequently did. This was the first time he was seeing her since being in the country for three weeks now.

“Ba wo ni?” She extricated her self from him, looking up to give him a good look, searching his face. “ Are you okay?”
He wondered how she did it, how she could sense immediately that something was wrong. He’d never gotten away with hiding much from her when he’d been growing up, it was like a mother’s intuition even if she wasn’t his biological mother, maybe being his mother’s twin sister had something to do with it.

“I’m Fine, mum,” he lied not meeting her eyes, choosing to eye the compound instead. He had never been here before as he hadn’t been in the country in over ten years. It was a nice place, quite spacey with nice, well tended grounds.

“Checking out if the place meets your money’s worth?” She asked him eyes still watching him.

He nodded “It’s really nice.”

She raised a brow “Nice is the best you can come up with, Mofe? You couldn’t do better than ‘nice’ after all the millions you bought the place for?”

He shrugged, it was a fine place, fine neighbourhood and way better than nice really “okay, it’s lovely, happy now?”

“Oh, I’m just so glad you’re finally here,Mofe mi,” she said squeezing his hand she held in hers. “I was beginning to worry that you wouldn’t see me at all till you left for another ten years.”

He couldn’t help the small smile “Ah ahn, maa mi,” he called her ‘mother’ knowing it made her happy. “I would never, besides it’s not like you never saw me all these years”

“Oh, so I should be happy that I got dragged half across the world to see my son, abi? Is an elder supposed to be travelling around the world to visit the kids or is it the other way around?”

“Okay, okay maa mi, I get your point but I’m here now, aren’t I?” He gave in, pulling the five feet six woman to himself in a side hug.
She shook her head “Yes, you’re here and I forgive you for all those times you made me travel over to that far place, even though I enjoyed every trip.”

He couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped him following behind her as she began leading the way into the building. The two maids who had been standing idly now following behind them quietly.

“How’s that your pretty girl friend? What’s her name …” She asked over her shoulder.

“Eve is doing fine,” he replied for her benefit but knowing otherwise. Their chats these days were strained, brief, a few feigned smiles and a feigned interest in knowing how either of their day went. He didn’t look forward to talking to her anymore probably out of a guilty conscience that had resulted from keeping things from her. Knowing her, she wouldn't intrude until he decided to talk about it. He just had to get himself together before involving her in this chaos that was his life at the moment.

“Eve, such a curious name don’t you think? Why would one name one’s child Eve after everything that happened in the bible, you know?” She asked as she led him into a spacious, well furnished living room.

“It’s just a name, actually a short for Evangelina, but she prefers being called Eve.”

“Now I like Evangelina,” She said before turning to the maids dismissing them with a wave of her hand. “Get us refreshments.”

Mofe dropped on one end of the bluish grey velvet L'Shaped sofa, resting back on the comfy pillows eyeing the furnishings and thinking his aunt had done a helluva job putting it all together. Growing up they had managed a tiny two bedroom apartment which although had been quite sparse in furnishings had always been kept really neat.

The room was spacey with light coming in from the French windows, as the floor to ceiling damask drapes, similar in colour with the sofa were drawn aside leaving just the day blinds shielding against the sunlight. He liked the traditional concept of the room, the large vases with drawings and inscriptions, the abstract paintings on the wall and even the sculpture of mother and child at one end of the room.

“I made fresh mixed fruit juice, I’m sure you’ll love,” she said as she took her seat next to him.

“I Like what you did with the place,” he told her.

She smiled as she looked around, admiring her work appreciatively “It’s a charming room right? I guess I picked up a thing or two working all those years for the upper class. I don't know why you'd rather stay in the hotel than here in huge place”

"Maa Mi, let's not go there again. I'm a grown man and I can choose where I want to stay."

She rolled her eyes “Alright grown man, I don't plan on going there at the moment but knowing you, I'm quite sure this is no ordinary visit, you are back in the country for a specific reason, aren't you?”

Mofe shifted uncomfortably in his seat, nothing ever got past her. She was now looking at him with concern etched on her features and he wasn't exactly sure how to break the news to her

“What’s on your mind, you’re troubled and I can sense it….what is it?”
He sighed, “Maa mi….I...I Just found out I have a ten year old daughter with Ezinne.”

Ezinne had just gotten off the phone with Emeka when she heard Rachel calling her into the kitchen. It was a Sunday and she was home preparing dinner. Ezinne was trying to wrap her head around the news that Emeka had just given her, he’d said they couldn’t begin repairs on the place just yet as they had a backlog of loans to clear first. Ezinne hadn’t known she’d been so hugely into debt, she'd thought by now, a week after their sponsorship deal with TEechbits, they could commence with the plans of renovation. Elektra had said he wasn't exactly sure when they could begin and Ezinne didn't like the idea of putting off the repairs. Worse, he wasn't even sure when they would begin.

They had been lucky to have contained the fire a few days back but she doubted luck would be on her side for much longer. Now Rachel would be pissed to hear this, she'd also been banking on the repairs
commencing soon.

“Ezinne!” Rachel’s voice was irritated now. She would have to thInk about this later, Rachel obviously needed her help with something.

What could that be since she wasn’t much use in the kitchen anyway, she was only great at microwaving already cooked food or fixing herself a simple sandwich.

“I’ll be right there,” she called back as she made her way to the kitchen, “remember I’m blind, right? You dont expect me to come sprinting whenever you call.”

“Excuses, excuses,” she heard her mutter.

“I heard that!”

“I know, get in here already, are you the first blind woman? My mother was blind also, you know or have you also lost your legs that you can’t walk?

Ezinne couldnt help the smile that tugged on her lips at their playful banter. Only Rachel could make a joke out of her loss of sight and it would be funny to her. She had been the catalyst to Ezinne's mental healing, had she not been there during the first weeks of her loss of sight, Ezinne wasn’t sure she’d still be alive now. She had been very close to ending her existence via suicide but for Rachel’s support and the thought of leaving her daughter without a mother. Ezinne had grown up without a mother and had known firsthand how hard it had been as her control freak of a father had hardly been around.

“What’s the hurry Cruella, that you had to harass a blind woman so?”
Rachel chuckled, “ Sorry sweetie, the bread is baked and I wanted you to do the honours of tasting it first,” Rachel took her hand and placed it on the warm bun “Give me your honest opinion.”

“hmmm,” If Ezinne judged by the sweet aroma in the kitchen, she would give her an A plus, cutting off a piece she threw it into her mouth.

“hmmmm…” she hummed again, it tasted quite good, soft and buttery.

“It’s good.” She told her

“It’s good? that’s all, no more adjectives in your vocabulary than just 'good'?"

"It's tasty, it's soft and awesome, assaults one's tastebuds and if we ever get broker than we are already, I'm sure your bread will be enough to support us financially, there! That good enough for you?"

Her friend chuckled “That’s better. Was that too hard for you?”

Ezinne shook her head at her, “you just bask in the complements, don’t you? It’s not like they add value to you or your buns.”

“And it's not like they take value from you either, so just give them when due.”

“Attention seeker!” Ezinne called her, putting another piece in her mouth, the bread was really tasty.

“Compliment scrooge!” Rachel called back drawing laughter from them both.
Ezinne pulled a seat and sat down, ready to dig into the bun some more.

“You know, you should invite that Mr. Stevens to dinner the next time you see him, to thank him properly for his help. We finally don’t have to worry much about our finances.”
Ezinne sighed, how she wished that were true.

“Whats that?”

Ezinne could sense that Rachel had stopped what she had been doing and was looking at her.

“I just got off the phone with Emmie now and things are still not good. We have debts we have to clear before renovations can begin here.”

“What? What debts? What the hell is he talking about? We were given millions for crying out loud, what loans did we accrue? You know what? This is it! I’m going to have to take an active role in this establishment.Call your boyfriend and tell him I am going to be in charge of the finances now. Let him know I want to see the books because this is just crazy! What debts did we run into?”

“Rachel please calm down, you know we buy materials, teaching aids and text books and others, and we give it all to the students for free.”

“I thought most of those things were donated?”

“Some are but most of it is bought.”

“I dont believe this! I was here thinking we would finally renovate this building that is almost falling over
our heads! How long before we can finally get to it?”

“I don’t know, Rach...it’s not like I can see the accounts.”

“Okay, thats it! I want a meeting with Emeka, tomorrow!”

“Rachel!”

“Yes Ezinne, something smells fishy here and its not the fish broth on the stove!”

“So, are you going to give up your business to begin managing the affairs of this place?” Ezinne knew she couldn't, Rachel wouldn't close up her shop, it was their only source of income at the moment as the centre hadn't been making enough for their upkeep for a while.

She heard her sigh lightly “I can’t close up my business, I will figure it out but Emeka has got to go!”

Ezinne shook her head in resignation, ‘here we go again’, she thought to herself as Rachel went on and on about what she thought about Emeka and his business skills, or lack of it.

Ezinne had hired Emeka a few years back after Rach’s mother, the founder of the centre had passed on. The place had been financially okay at the time but things were quite different now, the economy had forced some sponsors to back out and they had even more students to cater for now. Ezinne believed Emeka was trying his best in keeping the school going.

Rachel probably disliked him more for being her boyfriend, she just wasn’t of the opinion that they should be together and didn’t understand why she was dating him.

Ezinne hadn’t planned on dating her business manager but after a few months of working together, she’d sort of developed a comfy relationship with him. He was a nice guy, very attentive and obviously quite attracted to her. Not many men thought blind women were attractive, most would say she was a liability and it could get so lonely for someone with her kind of disability. So when she had seeing someone willing to accept her the way she was, she had jumped on to the relationship wagon.

Rachel had been against it from the moment she had told her about their budding romance.

“Do you really like the guy?” She had asked and Ezinne had just shrugged muttering something about seeing where it all led.
Now, a few years after, how could she really describe her feelings for him? There was something there, not like that explosive feeling of desire but there was something in there. She doubted she could even let herself feel much for a guy again because she knew first hand that love was overrated, it complicated things and messed everything up. Plus it didn’t guarantee a successful relationship. she couldn’t ever let her guard down ever again, not after Mofe.

She might not be in love with Emeka but she did like him enough to be with him and he cared for her deeply enough to respect her wishes. Right from the beginning, she had told him she wasn’t the type who engaged in premarital sex. He had been disappointed but he had accepted it.
She had decided on celibacy until she got married again, she didn’t want a repeat episode of the mess of eleven years back but was that really the only reason she had stayed off sex with Emmie? Could it because she wasn’t attracted to him enough to be intimate with him? Could she even be with any other guy after Mofe? Had he ruined her for anyone else.

Ekene, her late husband had accused her of still being in love with him, he had said she’d only married him to give Azora a name and a father. He had been right, but she had tried to love him, she had tried but just hadn’t been able to. it had made him frustrated and he’d resorted to drinking heavily and taking out his frustration on her. She’d married him for selfish reasons but no one had forced him, he’d willingly accepted the deal. Besides how could she love a man who serially cheated on her, drank incessantly and was cruel to herself and her baby?

She should never have given in to her father, it would have been better raising Azora herself than having to go through years of hell with Ekene. She might even still have her sight now, had she not been young and quite foolish, she had more sense now and that was why she was unsubscribing from the love bullshit. Love had nothing to do with anything. It just clouded one's thinking and made one make the wrong decisions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Repogirl updates.

Change is here to staystay grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2015
CHAPTER 07

ELEVEN YEARS AGO

“Move Mofe, just move and ignore the chick,” Eric, his cousin said as he tugged on his shirt but Mofe couldn't move. He was transfixed to the spot, staring at Ezinne and contemplating going over to where she was seated.

They were on their way home as they were both done for the day and had a game of basketball in the estate, they were going against long time rivals from another estate and they couldn't be late . They had taken the shorter route to the school’s main gate which had them walking across the school park which was otherwise known as ‘the lovers garden’. The name explained it all but Ezinne didnt look like she was meeting a lover there.

She looked troubled, her books and handbag placed beside her on the bench, head looking downwards, she seemed to be lost in her thoughts and Mofe found himself wondering what might be the problem.

It had been two weeks since the encounter in front of the house and they had conveniently stayed out of the other’s way since but seeing her like this, he just couldnt bring himself to leave without knowing what the problem was.

“Eric, look at her, she is troubled,”

“and how is that your problem?”

“Eric….”

“Mofe! you have started again, you owe this chick nothing, why you acting like you do? let’s go home now, we have a game and we will be benched if we are late!”

Mofe sighed, just then she looked up and their eyes met, he made his decision “Eric, abeg just give me five minutes to find out what the problem is, then we will be off.”

Eric shook his head in exasperation. “Un-freaking-believable!”

Mofe couldnt just walk away, Eric would never get it, he didnt know it would haunt him if he didnt get to know what the problem was. He already had a guilty conscience pricking him for the past two weeks because of how he'd talked to her that night.

He approached where she was seated as they held each others gaze. He had missed those light brown eyes, especially when they held humour in their depths, not like now. Now they were shooting darts at him.

“Hi,” he said when he got to her, mentally bracing himself for the verbal attack she would unleash on him, he probably deserved it.

“Hello….Mofe,” she said, her gaze blank and her voice dead of emotion, “can I help you?”

“Actually ....you look like the one who could use some help.”

“She frowned “excuse me?”

“You’ve been staring into space for the past few minutes with a worried expression ...... care to share?”

“Why...how...how does my problem concern you?” She stuttered with a frown, clearly confused.

He shrugged “I want to see if I can help.”

“Did I ask for your help?”

“Zinnie….”

“Don’t Zinnie me! after the way you acted the other night and then began ignoring me for the past two weeks, you are here telling me you want to help me with my problem? ”

“okay, I’m sorry for the other night, I might have taken things a bit too far and acted a bit rude because I had been pissed.”

“I apologised over and over about it but you didn’t even hear it, I sat down on the grass outside your gate, waiting for you to get back, emphasis on ‘waiting’, I 'waited' till you got back but I guess that doesnt matter since you didnt ask me to, in the first place.
I got that you were angry that night, fine but ignoring me after wards like I didnt exist, after all this time we have been together, I didn’t get that part and now you are here once again asking to know what's wrong like nothing ever happened.”Jeez, when she put it like that, he felt like the bad guy.

“Zinnie, he sat down on the bench opposite hers “I have been pissed with you, I worked my butt off on your project and when you left me there to wait, it felt like you were taking my work for granted…..and then you now offered to pay for my work. I didnt tell you I needed to be paid for it....”

“He did,” She chipped in pointing at where Eric stood “He told me others paid for you to do theirs.”
He looked back at Eric who looked greatly displeased, jabbing a finger at his wristwatch in a gesture that told him he was wasting time. Mofe ignored him, turning back to Ezinne.

“I didnt ask you to pay me, did I?”

“No but then, I knew how much work you had put into it, you deserved some sort of reward.”

He had to smile, he’d been rewarded, everytime she’d been pleased, her features brightening up and the time they’d shared together, all that had been his reward and he was okay with it.

“I asked to help with it in the first place, didnt I? I came to you, not the other way around….consider it a sort of volunteer job. Just like now.”
Her brows creased lightly, “Why?”

"Why... What?" He asked.

"Why are you always so eager to help me out all the time, asking for nothing in return?"

He shrugged, because he was a 'love jones' where she was concerned?...."I don't know but I just can't walk by knowing you are in some sort of fix.I just want to help if I can.”

“Your friend doesnt seem like he can hang around much longer.” She nodded in Eric's direction

“He’s my cousin and he will wait.”

“He doesn't like me much, does he? The looks he’s giving me, like I did something horrible to him in a past life."
More couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him at her exageration “ Forget him, just tell me what's bothering you.”
Her face took on a serious expression as she spoke“It’s CS 422, Dr. Franca’s course, I wasn’t able to submit my term paper.”

“What? How come? That was since the middle of the term.”

“Totally IK’s fault,” She started, IK was the course representative “He forgot mine behind and when I took it to her later, she told me she wasn't accepting anymore. I got IK to explain to her that he left it behind by mistake but she didnt even listen. You know how she can be, said IK was lying and I’d bribed him or something.”

“Wow, its a four credit load course and you could get a carry over because that term paper…”

“It’s the continuous assesment, I know… and a carry over wold mean an extra year, dont you think I know that? Thats why I am worried as hell? I have been begging this woman since then, I was just preparing to go to her office again.”

“Okay then, what are you waiting for? lets move!” He got up.

“Move where?” She asked uncertainly, getting up slowly

“To her office, where else?”

“You are coming with?”

“Yeah,”

“How about your cousin?”

“Oh!” He had totally forgotten Eric for a while, he turned and he could sense Eric’s anger from where he stood. He wouldn't hear the last of it that evening, he was going to miss the game.

“He doesn't look too good,” she muttered.

Mofe sighed as he held his cousin’s gaze, gesturing that he had to go with Ezinne, Eric shook his head with a disapproving look before he turned to leave.

“What’s with him anyway?” She asked knowing there was something amiss.

“Nothing, he’s just sort of……..” he searched for a word, “uptight and reserved.”
She shrugged, taking his explanation “I’m parked over there.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezinne felt littler than a pea in the presence of Dr. Franca Asenokhai, the woman was a bully and for some reason hated females. She seemed to be in love with Mofe though, she had watched him charm her to bits since they had entered her office. Sweet talking her and even playing with her one year old daughter who was in the office with them.

“So you are asking me to accept your term paper now when others submitted theirs at the beginning of the term?”

It had actually been at the middle of the term but Ezinne didnt want to go into such technicalities with the woman. She just nodded her head profusely hoping the woman would accept it this time. Mofe had already done the ground work of pleading on her behalf and was now, cooing and ahhing to the little kid who also seemed inlove with him, you could tell by her consistent gurgling.

“You know what, I dont have time for this right now,” She got up from her seat and Ezinne’s heart sank. “I have a staff meeting right now, when I’m back, we’ll discuss it.

They would discuss it? Ezinne felt a glimmer of hope, this was better unlike before when she hadn't bothered listening to her and had asked her to leave her office.

“You will stay with Isabel till I get back.” She said to her and Ezinne wasn’t sure she had heard right.

She was about to say something when she got a warning look from Mofe to keep quiet and she instantly swallowed all she had wanted to say.

Dr. Franca turned to Mofe “M.J, will you also be here when I return?”

Mofe got up, carrying the baby so comfortably on one hand “No ma, I have somewhere to be.”

“Okay then, dont be a stranger.” She told him with a sweet smile.
Mofe gave her his boyish smile, Ezinne suspected he had practiced that smile a million times in front of the mirror. It was so perfect and could melt the stiffest of hearts.

“I’ll try not to, ma.”

Ezinne turned on him immediately the woman was out of the office “What the hell, Mofe? How am I supposed to babysit an infant?”

“Relax.... she is over a year old, not much of an infant.”

Ezinne looked from him to the baby and back, all she could see was a plump round faced little being of whom she wasn’ t sure how to manage.
“I dont know the first thing about babies."

“Then I guess you’ll learn today?”

“So not funny, Mofe.”
“I’m not laughing, I have somewhere to be or I might have stuck around.”

“But why did you stop me from telling Dr. Franca that I couldn't do it?” She asked with an unsure glance at the kid who was now leaning dangerously close to her.

“You couldnt do what? Have you forgotten that you came here to beg her to receive your term paper, so that you could have your C.A scores, so that you wouldn’t get a carry over, so that you wouldn’t reapeat a year? Or would you rather repeat a year than babysit this cute little angel?” He asked tickling the baby as he said the last part.

She rolled her eyes, he did makes sense but she didnt know the first thing about babies “Atleast stay with me, please.”

“Nope, got to go!” He said suddenly shoving the kid at her.
In her confusion, she grabbed the kid to herself, “Mofe…. what do I do if it begins crying?”
Mofe was already at the door “I don't know...sing to it?” He shrugged “by the way, you owe me!”

“Owe you for what?”

She didnt get an answer as he closed the door behind him, leaving her alone with it. What did she owe him for, she thought he didn't want any sort of compensation.

Sighing resignedly, she looked at it and it stared back up at her, it's plump features suddenly transitioning into an open mouthed smile, two bottom teeth popping out.

Ezinne smiled back, hoping the staff meeting wouldn't take too long.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2015
PRESENT DAY

It was 5.30 am and Mofe was awake, he’d tossed and turned all night unable to sleep. It had been the trend for a few days now, and he knew he couldn’t go on like this. Talking to his aunt had helped a bit, She had been shocked for the first few minutes at the news but had gone on to dvice him to put his anger in the corner for a while. Being angry with Ezinne would only cause more harm than good.
He’d told her the story, everything, from how he’d never really put her from his mind to how she was now blind and didnt know who he really was. She’d adviced he stop all the deceit and just come clean with Ezinne, the both of them had a lot to talk about. She had adviced he do more of listening, and know her reasons for keeping their daughter away from his knowledge.

He doubted he could have a sane conversation with Ezinne, what other reason could there be than she didnt want him having a role in their daughter’s life? That was the highest form of meanness to him and a part of him wanted her to pay dearly for her actions but his aunt was right,it would only do more harm than good.

Azora was ten years old now and goodness knew what trash Ezinne had told her about her biological father. She probably hadn’t even told her anything and the girl believed Ekene who was now late, had been her father.

He sat up, he would take his aunts advise and try his best to approach this carefully especially as he wasn’t also a saint himself. His aunt had reminded him of the deal he’d made with her father and had told him he wasn’t so pristine himself.

He’d tried to argue it out saying, they were already broken up at the time but who was he kidding? He should never have taken the deal, even though he’d needed the money badly he should have held out, what he did had been shameful.

He picked up his phone from the bed stand beside him needing to get his mind on other things, he put a call through to Eve. Their relationship was a bit strained now and he had to fix it since it was his fault after all.
She picked on the second ring, the time was about ten thirty p.m and she would be about ready to go to sleep.

“Hi love, wasn’t expecting your call, how have you been?”

He took in a deep breath before replying her“I’ve been an a’ss babe and I'm sorry, can you forgive me?”

He heard the smile in her next words “there’s nothing to forgive, you are going through quite a lot at the moment, so it's probably normal for you to act like an as's sometimes”

He had to smile, she always made excuses for him, he could do no wrong in her eyes.

“Still, I’m sorry Evie, you know I cherish you right? You know I do love you?”
She was silent.

“Evie?” He questioned

“MJ….I won’t lie to you, I am scared, I’m scared you’ll go back to her….I know you want to love me and you want to leave her behind but….”
Mofe took in a ragged breath, he said softly “Baby, I’m with you now, there’s no going back…”

“Then why would you keep things away from me? Why won’t you tell me whats really going on over there?”

“I don’t want you to worry, I want you to trust me. Evie….baby...I love you and thats the truth. I will work through this and we will be together.”

“You sound more like you are trying to convince yourself of it….” She said quietly.
Mofe sighed frustrated, what would it take for her to believe what he'd said was true “What do you want me to do, how can I prove I mean what I say?”

She sighed “Come back home MJ, right this second. Just pack up and leave and forget her forever.”
He closed his eyes, that was not in anyway possible “Evie….I...I..”

“I know, you can’t do it… you want to see her, you have a deep desire to know what she’s like now or maybe you want to know why she never reached out to you or you want to know if she is just as haunted as you are, I don’t know MJ, but I have this nagging feeling I will lose you to her.”

“You’re torturing yourself unnecessarily, Evie. you should just stop these crazy thoughts already.”

“Have you found her? I know you have.”

“Evie...I…”

“Don’t lie to me please MJ,” she begged.

“I have.”

“And…”

“And she isn’t doing too good.”

“Is she sick?”

“She’s a widow now...And...And she's blind.” He told her but that wasn't all.

There was a pause on the other end before “oh…. so is this about pity?”

“No, it’s not… It’s something else.”

“What is it?”

“Evie… it’s complicated.”

“Oh gosh, just say it already.”

“I have a ten year old daughter with her.”

"What? "

"I said.... "

"I heard you the first time, Mofe.....and she's kept this from you all this while?"

He sighed "Yeah."

"Are you sure she's yours? She could just be saying it to get money from you...."

"She's not Eve, " he wanted to add that Ezinne hadn't confirmed it to him, she'd not even told him and she didn't even know he was back because he had lied about his identity to her but it all seemed so much and so overwhelming to offload all at once.

"Why not? You said it yourself that she doesn't have her sight anymore, she could be looking for a free meal ticket, she......"

"Its not like that Eve,"

"You don't know that, women can lie just to ......"

"Trust me, Its not like that,"

"MJ, trust me I have seen women lie and get really imaginative especially when cash strapped and they see their baby daddy is quite well off. Don't give into her claims, you need a DNA test to be....."

"She's mine, Eve." He cut her off.

"Don't say that yet, you can't be so sure until you have proof........ "

"I have all the proof I need.... she's got......" he was about telling her about the birthmark when she cut him off.

"No you don't! " she snapped "No you don't! Not until you have solid proof! Don't get taken for a fool Mofe just because you feel sorry for her, she doesn't deserve your pity ....."

"Are you going to let me chip in a word at least? You seem to have come to your conclusions all by yourself in all of five minutes."

"Yes, because I believe your judgement is clouded! When it comes to her, you act strangely, i have been with you for two years to know how she still affects you."

"Eve, this is different..... she doesn't even know.."

"No, its not any different, you think she cannot lie? What is she above that or something? is she some sort of angel that can do no wrong to you?"

"Eve.... will you just calm down for a second ad hear me out?" he couldn't recall when he'd seen her this annoyed.

"I'm not going to listen to you make excuses for her MJ, because when it comes to her you act like a fool, a
fool for love.... you know what, i have to go now, I have to go before I say something l'll regret because right now, I'm kinda losing it.'"

"This is exactly why I had wanted to keep you out of all this, i knew you couldn't handle the truth .... finally, I decide to let you know something and you blow through the roof with your own conclusions."

"All I'm saying mj, is that you should get proof and be sure the kid is really yours so you aren't taken advantage of!"

"she is mine!" He thundered "and I don't need a frigging test to prove it!"

"Is she? Or is it that you want her to be yours? You want so badly to have some connection to this woman, someone who didn't think you good enough for her years back?"

"I can assure you, you wouldn't have thought much of me either had you met me back then."

"you don't know that! "

"oh please... "

"You bastard, i have been with your annoying commitment shy a'ss for almost three years now and this is really what you think of me? That I'm shallow and with you because you are successful?"

"Eve..." this fight had gone too far " Eve, please this has gone far enough."

"You're damn right, it has... "

"lets let it go,"

"No, at least not until you answer my last question!"

"What question?" He couldn't even recall the question.

"Do you think I've hung on this long to you because you're wealthy and successful?"

"Eve, would you really have given me a second glance if I'd been a cab driver? A Manhattan lawyer like you, senior partner in your law firm with a cabbie, really?"

"We really do not know the answer to that question but I've gotten the answer to mine...You think you're all that, don't you? Well it's myself I blame for loving you so much and hanging on, hoping...," Her voice faltered.

"Eve," Mofe called sharply "This is going quite far now and I really don't like where it's heading."

"You can go back to the love of your life..... fake baby mama, I don't care-"

'She is not the love of my life, not anymore. Why wont you believe me?" He asked exasperated.

"Because i know how she affects you, and now with this kid who i'm sure she's playing you with..."

"She isn't playing....

"She is taking you for a fool and you can't see it because you badly want to be connected to her!"

"Now eve, the last thing i am is a fool, if after two years you didn't know that, then maybe you don't know me as well as you think... I never should have brought you into this, i knew you couldn't handle it."

"Oh please, " she scoffed "when you wake up from that daze of yours and do that DNA test, you can give me a call if you are going on ahead to adopt a kid whom you aren't sure is yours, I am out of here for good."

"Eve?" He was amazed "you are going to leave me, really?"

"Get a DNA test, mofe."

"You are going to throw our love away just because I have a daughter?"

"No, because you are letting her take advantage of you!"

"I can't believe this...I can't belive you. I had called hoping to straighten things out because the tension between us has been frustrating for me, I've not been able to sleep decently floor days now. I decide to open up to you and this is what you are really going to do?

"Just get the test done, Mofe."

"you know what? I won't! I'm not getting any damn test because you say so. She is mine, i know it, i have confirmed it my own way and if you don't like it and you can't trust my judgement then I guess you can walk but you dont give ultmatums!" He spat now losing the last shred of his temper.

"You know what you are, MJ? You are a fool!" She said and the line went dead

Mofe grabbed on to his phone, squeezing tightly, trying not to give into smashing the piece into the wall. Was Eve for
real here?

What just happened? Was this all because of his child?

"No, it was because you refused to get a test," his mind's voice reminded him.

And what was that nonsense about him needing to feel connected to Ezinne? That was preposterous, he wanted her out of his damn life so he could move on.

They were probably just really annoyed with each other at the moment, when tempers cooled they would make up. There was no way they could give up years of being together because of some silly test he didn't need.

9 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
okay, thats all I got for now. just two new chapters.

lol @ losprince. I pray so.

yeyeade, I no longer post on nairawriters, it will have to be here or on the blog. Thanks for following all over, lol.

I just have false pretenses up for sale now.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks so much for the updates Repogirl, its quite cruel how some readers do think that Writers can be updating all the time.

Little did they know that each Writer have a LIFE from Nairaland, e.g Marioking's profession as a Health worker always takes its toil on him after the day's work.

Another reason is unforeseen circumstances. I remembered when late last year when I started a story here on Nairaland, I had finished everything on my Laptop but unfortunately I was robbed that same night I finished typing the story and the Laptop was carted away by men of the underworld. That incidence mares the story up till date!

I know that we writers need to satisfy little of the readers insatiable yearning for stories but I am imploring you to always have a little patience with us.

Thanks

By the way I love your style Repogirl

6 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Deluxewize(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Waooooh you must be a genius,an exclusive write-up towering above all others;I doff off my hat for u mami.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by loveyP(f): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Repo is back grin n thanx 4 d wonderful updates.......God bless ma
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks Marioking, it really isn't easy, I bow for writers who do this consistently. I am trying now sha, lets see how it goes.

LoveyP, thanks and God bless also.

Wow, a genius, deluxewise? I doubt it, I just enjoy spinning good tales, thanks.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
An okay backdrop for conflict. Mofee would be a dick to leave eve without a satiable reason.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by FameG(f): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
wow. repo is truly back. Dis update is actually worth d wait.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Calmdove(f): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
FameG:
wow! repo is truly back. Dis update is actually worth d wait.
it truly worth it....... tnks so so soooo much for updating and creating time to update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Destiny4fame(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2015
[/color][sub][/sub]
[/left][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
[center][/center]
[right][/right][left]
[color=#000099]
Anty repo.......kpoka!!!
U're da BOOM.......d story is getting more interesting......Fenks for d update nd wil be lukin 4ward to some more........Fenks a lot[b]Anty repo.......kpoka!!!
U're da BOOM.......d story is getting more interesting......Fenks for d update nd wil be lukin 4ward to some more........Fenks a lot[/b]Anty repo.......kpoka!!!
U're da BOOM.......d story is getting more interesting......Fenks for d update nd wil be lukin 4ward to some more........Fenks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.