Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483667 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Ursinmind:
Go tell it on the mountain over the hill and every where, go tell it on Nairaland that Repogirl is the best. Seriously I will recommend u for Telemundo. We will start with false pretenses then we wiLl do this.
are u high? How can u suggest that we give our talent our to teledumbdo? We need repo here writing for our very own african magic.

Telemundo kor teledildo ni

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by DEUSHA(f): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
I love your work nd one of ur fans more greese to ur elbow, pls waiting patiently for ur updates
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Skimpledawg(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
losprince:
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
losprince:
are u high? How can u suggest that we give our talent our to teledumbdo? We need repo here writing for our very own african magic.

bad mouth losprince....for.me I dont mind telemundo or teledildo sha o, anyone I see I go collect thanks grin
DEUSHA:
I love your work nd one of ur fans more greese to ur elbow, pls waiting patiently for ur updates
thanks deusha, I appreciate it.
Ursinmind:
Go tell it on the mountain over the hill and every where, go tell it on Nairaland that Repogirl is the best. Seriously I will recommend u for Telemundo. We will start with false pretenses then we wiLl do this.
lol, no wahala, I dey ready for them.

Dresden:
D story line is great....kip it up repolady no more repogal
lady or.gal, all.join, thanks much smiley

Trypa:
Yeah yiiippppaaaa aunty repogirl is back I miss u badly
N sorry for ur lost
Nice one dear
thanks dear, good to have u here again.

Mj45:
U KNOW I WOULD 4GIVE U ANYTHING. U ARE VERY SLOW IN UPDATES BUT WHEN U DO,THEY ARE WONDERFUL QUALITYWISE AND QUANTITYWISE. THANK U REPOGIRL.
you are very welcome, thanks for.the.understanding.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ohnyeestephen(f): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
nice one repo. do post again soon .
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mariemummy(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
I admire your writting skill honestly. May God keep taking you higher
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Peacefulness: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thank you repogirl, you always deliver. Well done ma.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by judette(f): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
I must confess, this is a masterpiece! Great work from a great mind. Weldone ma
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
wao story between the past and the present,it always takes a genious to handle this kind of story.aunty repo i have decided to join your million fans.JOB WELL DONE MAM
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by illmatic101(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Andrew114:
wao story between the past and the present,it always takes a genious to handle this kind of story.aunty repo i have decided to join your million fans.JOB WELL DONE MAM

Yeah! you're right she's a genius
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by DEUSHA(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Aunty repo u are d best,ve been following ur stories I must confess you are gifted keep it up.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by folalek(f): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2015
waiting undecidedwaiting
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by PricelessCharm(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice story repo aunty. Still waiting...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mirajune: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
You are teaching me the true meaning of "patience". I really don't have it but you are indirectly telling me that it pays to have it. Still "patiently" waiting.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Omololamide(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
An interesting Love story........ Beautiful Love story.... Y did General have to return at that time. He suppose wait small now.... Appetite has been wet.... But Ezine is in a tight corner, Mofe pls understand that.... Mofe i feel ur pain too.... Hmmmmmmm, Speechless!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Phunmmielurlar: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aunty Repo,plzzzzzz cum nd update na....Am runnin out of Patience ooooo....I abandoned dis story buh had no choice dan 2 cum bk+u made me register on NL so I cn comment!
Plzzzzz cum nd quench ma oliver twist mood na
Tnx in anticipation!

Your loyal Fan 4rm d days of False pretense

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by modupeaderonke(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice story uve got here aunty repo u d best
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Repogirl what's up! Happy sunday. How was your night?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by feeshoy(f): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
I was thinking I would wait till you finish writing this book b4 reading it......bt heaven knows I tried too addicted to even let an episode pass without reading it...aunty repo may God bless you nd more ink to ur pen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
TrishaP:
I'm right here already
you like story sha. Me too oh I love stories oh pls anytime u come across any interesting story plz mention me.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Esttyconnect(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Repogirl , you're a wonder! I loved every piece. Isn't there any left to love God bless youuuu...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Calmdove(f): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rick9:
you like story sha. Me too oh I love stories oh pls anytime u come across any interesting story plz mention me.
i think u like story..i can also mention u if u wil allow me ? But wich story av u read be4 on Nl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by MissDetermined: 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
And the story never gets old! #StillFresh#StillThrilling#StillTheBest...More ink Repogirl,more inksmiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Calmdove:
i think u like story..i can also mention u if u wil allow me ? But wich story av u read be4 on Nl
my dear pls mention me oh, as for the story I read, the title was " Confession of a Rough rugged and Raw Naija Guy " Part 1 2 and 3 by Moneysoldier but after. Part 1 and 2 there was a serious e-fight after the nairaland crash, he wanted to restart part 2 because of the new readers, but the old readers felt it was not right that he should jump to part 3 it led to a serious e-fight and the author angrily abandoned de story and abandoned nairaland as well, all efforts to plead with him to come back proved abortive, loyal followers of the story were, TrishaP, KelvinGraphics, Ashabie, 01emek, donigspain, Xsenga, just to mention a few, uh we were like family. I missed that story so I found this story when I was searching for stories to read am yet to finish this one anyway. I saw my friend TrishaP that's why I dropped a comment
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by 01emek(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Rick9:
my dear pls mention me oh, as for the story I read, the title was " Confession of a Rough rugged and Raw Naija Guy " Part 1 2 and 3 by Moneysoldier but after. Part 1 and 2 there was a serious e-fight after the nairaland crash, he wanted to restart part 2 because of the new readers, but the old readers felt it was not right that he should jump to part 3 it led to a serious e-fight and the author angrily abandoned de story and abandoned nairaland as well, all efforts to plead with him to come back proved abortive, loyal followers of the story were, TrishaP, KelvinGraphics, Ashabie, 01emek, donigspain, Xsenga, just to mention a few, uh we were like family. I missed that story so I found this story when I was searching for stories to read am yet to finish this one anyway. I saw my friend TrishaP that's why I dropped a comment
Rick9! Rick9!! Rick9!!...... The gods are truly wise but to what extend that i can't say..

Longest time? Its indeed sad MONEYSOILDER would not be coming back but i must say that i enjoyed every bit of the family...

This story make sense??

*back to shrine* let me consult the oracle concerning the returns of MONEYSOILDER.......
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Calmdove(f): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Rick9:
u can check coolval22.com but it also nt complete!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by TrishaP(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rick9:
Welcome on board. Have a wonder time reading this delicious and interesting story. Repogirl did a nice work here. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by donigspain(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who called me?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by TrishaP(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
donigspain:
Who called me?
Rick9 did. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by donigspain(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
TrishaP:
Rick9 did. smiley
Bae whatsuputunu?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by TrishaP(f): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
donigspain:
Bae whatsuputunu?
I'm good. Been a long time...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by donigspain(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm good. Been a long time...
Work took away my keypad. I've been mostly on 'Read Only' mode. You guys forgot me even Rick9.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.