Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483640 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am back. #following#
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tuneryblue(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
cry cry no update .... Still
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Debbydelma(f): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Repo girl where r u? embarassed
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by jmkbond(f): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Aunty Peju now embarassed cry
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by heatflux: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Once in a month update!!
This is another
month.
   O
    O
     O
     o
      o
     o
     。
    。

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mercydaniel: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
auntie repo its up to five month since u last updated lol.please update na.

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by pafek(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by missfaviy(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Wow my fingers are crossed just waiting to see if really its gonna end like false pretence which ended january 1st this year. Nice update peju
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
missfaviy:
Wow my fingers are crossed just waiting to see if really its gonna end like false pretence which ended january 1st this year. Nice update peju
January first last year, actually.

Guysssss, I see complaints, I am working on the chapter....soon and very soon, I will post. Thanks for your patience
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Albert0011(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
repogirl:
January first last year, actually.

Guysssss, I see complaints, I am working on the chapter....soon and very soon, I will post. Thanks for your patience
I always believe in u aunty Repo..i know u wnt disapoint us,the patient dog eats the fattest bone.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
I can never abandon dis story. LAYE

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kinah(f): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Rick9:
I can never abandon dis story. LAYE

Ko jor
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 2:43am On Oct 15, 2015
My people I have come again ooooooooo smiley

And I am begging for your support once again, even though many might feel I don't deserve it. wink

I entered another competition.. The Okadabooks contest for FIFTY GRAND!!!! shocked

That's a lot of money for a broke a'ss Mama like me, lol.

To move forward to the next stage, I need 300 downloads and lots of awesome reviews. grin

You guys did it for me before, so I beg of you now to do it again out of the goodness of your hearts even though I have wronged you all by delaying on the next chapter, please forgive and download the story aaaaaaabeg. smiley

You will have to download the okada books app and sign up, for those who don't have it already. There are lots of other free books there which you book lovers will enjoy. It works on only android phones, tabs, windows and BB10 phones.

You can search for PEJU AMADI to see my books.... The title of the story for the contest is RIDE or Die and its romance.

You can follow this link also

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10133

Please download for free and leave awesome reviews.
Thanks, thanks. grin

Mofe and Ezinne are still cooking in their corner, I am still on their matter, please bear with my delay abeg.

Thanks much guys, I trust you to come through as y'all usually do.

2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 2:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Lemme post an excerpt here to whet appetites ....

RIDE OR DIE OKBs contest

It was a dark, moonless night and coupled with the streetlights being off as a result of the power outage, one could barely see past the car in front, even with the headlamps blaring at full gusto.

Efe slowed the car as the driver of the vehicle ahead had done the same because there was a Police mounted roadblock in front. We were just about five cars away from the Police.

I had noticed the trend in the area recently. It had begun right after the son of the new Police Chief for the precinct had been murdered in cold blood. I heard it had been to send a message to the Chief who had cracked down hard on many drug dealers in the area.

The Police Chief was obviously still playing hardball and I wondered if this road block tactic made much difference as I still heard gunshots consistently every night and drug deals still went down as usual.

"Shit!" Efe cursed, hitting on the wheel with his fist. I turned to him concerned, knowing something was horribly wrong from the look on his face.

"What is it?" I asked and he glanced briefly at me before turning his gaze back to stare at the back of the vehicle in front of us..

He didn't trust me.

We had only been dating for two months., I wasn't even certain yet if we could call what we had, dating.

I had known Efe all my life. I had watched him rise from a mere corner boy for the kingpins in the area, acting as a look out for them and alerting if the police were in the area, now he was presently the head of the hard drugs syndicate, they were a wholesale operation in charge of supplying the four sections of town.

I heard he had killed the former heads to take the position, I had heard a lot of things about him. You would think that would make me scared and run in the opposite direction from him but growing up in a tough neighbourhood in the poor side of town, I’d had to sharpen my survival skills early in order to survive.

Efe was respected in the neighbourhood and being with him meant some sort of respect for myself, I figured. I and my family would be sacred and be under the protection of the boss.

Only a few people had this information that he headed the syndicate. I knew it because my cousin was the babymama/girlfriend to Efe’s right hand man, Maro. She was ride or die, and even though she kept her mouth shut most of the time, I was able to weasel some information out of her from time to time.

I was sharp like that. My friends called me crazy, I wasn't too sure how true that was but thinking on it, I had done some questionable things that some uptight people might wonder about, but I had always had my reasons.

One of which was dating a dangerous man like Efe.

It had been like any other day when he had walked into the fast food joint where I worked. I had taken his order but noticed he had been staring at me unusually. At the end of his meal, he had approached me and asked for my number.

I had been surprised but I had written it on a piece of paper and handed it over.

Maybe I was indeed crazy, maybe I loved danger or maybe I just had feelings for him.

Efe was good looking. Tall and chocolate skinned, he had the right type of body a woman lusted after. He carried himself with an air of confidence befitting his position in town. Who was I to say no when a guy like that asked me out on a date?

He was careful with his shady dealings and had never been arrested. on the outside, he was a young man of thirty two years who legally owned a few car wash companies in town and was making a pretty good income off it. Of course the car wash business was a guise to launder and clean up the drug money but what the law did not know couldn't hurt anyone, I guess.

Even though it had been a few dates, I really liked him. He was quiet, didn’t talk much and a bit of an introvert but unmistakably smart and he did make me laugh plus he was an excellent lover.

I didn't consider myself a material girl but the fact that he wasn't broke like most guys in the area of his age, was definitely a plus in my books.

I was into him and I knew he knew this. If we went on for much longer, I would begin to feel too deeply for him and the problem was, I wasn't exactly sure what this was between us. I sure as hell didn’t want to become his baby mama, I wasn’t cut out for that life. I wanted something permanent but I knew better than to tell him that.

It would be too much pressure on him and he would end it.

The police were now a car away from us and with the way he tapped his foot nervously, I knew he was quite scared. I decided to put my smart mind to work.

Drug dealers like Efe always carried a weapon for their protection. I had never seen one on him but I had a feeling it was what made him so nervous. There was a car in the car and it wasn’t hidden.

This was my defining moment. I could choose to mind my business and wait for the police. They would check the car, probably find the gun and Efe would be charged with possession of an unregistered weapon. Or I could step up, show him he could trust me, I could be 'ride or die'.

This was the time to prove myself, show him where I really stood.

"Efe!" I called again turning fully to look at him, the urgency evident in my voice and the expression on my features must have gotten to him because I had his full attention. "Where is it?"

"Where is what?" He asked still trying to play dumb.

"Cut the dumb act, you know what I’m talking about, you only have a few seconds before the police search this car... And you know when they search it, they will find it, I doubt you relish going to prison and having a record. So... where is the gun?"

He sighed then, "I don't want to involve you in this, if you get caught you could go to jail, I wouldn't...."

"Where is it, now?!" I snapped raising my voice as the police were done with the car in front and waving for us to move forward.

"Glove compartment." He clipped and I worked fast.

Opening the glove compartment in front of me, I snatched the piece, shoving it into my handbag and zipped it closed just as he moved the car forward.

Efe wound the glass down as he turned on the light in the car and the two policemen on either side of the vehicle flashed their lights in our faces.

The one on Efe’s side of the car asked him to alight and pop the trunk of the car open. Efe complied leaving me with the other one who was staring at me.

I consciously tried to settle my nerves but doubted I was doing a good job of it. If I were, I doubted the officer would be looking at me like this, trying to decipher if I was hiding something.

I told myself I was paranoid because I was guilty and tried to make a light conversation instead.

“How’s your evening going?” I began knowing it was a stupid question to ask and regretted asking the moment the words had left my lips.

"Good.” he clipped, asking a question of his own. “Where are you coming from?"

"Err... A date with him..my ahh boyfriend." I managed through pauses deciding I needed to work on my lying some more. If I wanted to be ride or die, I would have to be a better composer of untruths. This didn’t seem to be going well.

Efe had picked me up from work and was dropping me at home, where I knew we were going to make passionate love as we had been doing the past few months but I couldn't tell the officer that.

Efe returned and I was glad we would be moving away from them finally but just as Efe opened the door, the officer suddenly spoke up again.

"Can you open the glove compartment, Miss?" He asked me and Efe’s eyes met mine.

I looked away and did as the officer asked.

"Alright." He said as there was nothing to see in there and I was just about to heave a sigh of relief when he suddenly spoke up again.

"Is that your handbag, miss?" He asked .......

Download the rest here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
repogirl:
Lemme post an excerpt here to whet appetites ....

RIDE OR DIE OKBs contest

It was a dark, moonless night and coupled with the streetlights being off as a result of the power outage, one could barely see past the car in front, even with the headlamps blaring at full gusto.

Efe slowed the car as the driver of the vehicle ahead had done the same because there was a Police mounted roadblock in front. We were just about five cars away from the Police.

I had noticed the trend in the area recently. It had begun right after the son of the new Police Chief for the precinct had been murdered in cold blood. I heard it had been to send a message to the Chief who had cracked down hard on many drug dealers in the area.

The Police Chief was obviously still playing hardball and I wondered if this road block tactic made much difference as I still heard gunshots consistently every night and drug deals still went down as usual.

"Shit!" Efe cursed, hitting on the wheel with his fist. I turned to him concerned, knowing something was horribly wrong from the look on his face.

"What is it?" I asked and he glanced briefly at me before turning his gaze back to stare at the back of the vehicle in front of us..

He didn't trust me.

We had only been dating for two months., I wasn't even certain yet if we could call what we had, dating.

I had known Efe all my life. I had watched him rise from a mere corner boy for the kingpins in the area, acting as a look out for them and alerting if the police were in the area, now he was presently the head of the hard drugs syndicate, they were a wholesale operation in charge of supplying the four sections of town.

I heard he had killed the former heads to take the position, I had heard a lot of things about him. You would think that would make me scared and run in the opposite direction from him but growing up in a tough neighbourhood in the poor side of town, I’d had to sharpen my survival skills early in order to survive.

Efe was respected in the neighbourhood and being with him meant some sort of respect for myself, I figured. I and my family would be sacred and be under the protection of the boss.

Only a few people had this information that he headed the syndicate. I knew it because my cousin was the babymama/girlfriend to Efe’s right hand man, Maro. She was ride or die, and even though she kept her mouth shut most of the time, I was able to weasel some information out of her from time to time.

I was sharp like that. My friends called me crazy, I wasn't too sure how true that was but thinking on it, I had done some questionable things that some uptight people might wonder about, but I had always had my reasons.

One of which was dating a dangerous man like Efe.

It had been like any other day when he had walked into the fast food joint where I worked. I had taken his order but noticed he had been staring at me unusually. At the end of his meal, he had approached me and asked for my number.

I had been surprised but I had written it on a piece of paper and handed it over.

Maybe I was indeed crazy, maybe I loved danger or maybe I just had feelings for him.

Efe was good looking. Tall and chocolate skinned, he had the right type of body a woman lusted after. He carried himself with an air of confidence befitting his position in town. Who was I to say no when a guy like that asked me out on a date?

He was careful with his shady dealings and had never been arrested. on the outside, he was a young man of thirty two years who legally owned a few car wash companies in town and was making a pretty good income off it. Of course the car wash business was a guise to launder and clean up the drug money but what the law did not know couldn't hurt anyone, I guess.

Even though it had been a few dates, I really liked him. He was quiet, didn’t talk much and a bit of an introvert but unmistakably smart and he did make me laugh plus he was an excellent lover.

I didn't consider myself a material girl but the fact that he wasn't broke like most guys in the area of his age, was definitely a plus in my books.

I was into him and I knew he knew this. If we went on for much longer, I would begin to feel too deeply for him and the problem was, I wasn't exactly sure what this was between us. I sure as hell didn’t want to become his baby mama, I wasn’t cut out for that life. I wanted something permanent but I knew better than to tell him that.

It would be too much pressure on him and he would end it.

The police were now a car away from us and with the way he tapped his foot nervously, I knew he was quite scared. I decided to put my smart mind to work.

Drug dealers like Efe always carried a weapon for their protection. I had never seen one on him but I had a feeling it was what made him so nervous. There was a car in the car and it wasn’t hidden.

This was my defining moment. I could choose to mind my business and wait for the police. They would check the car, probably find the gun and Efe would be charged with possession of an unregistered weapon. Or I could step up, show him he could trust me, I could be 'ride or die'.

This was the time to prove myself, show him where I really stood.

"Efe!" I called again turning fully to look at him, the urgency evident in my voice and the expression on my features must have gotten to him because I had his full attention. "Where is it?"

"Where is what?" He asked still trying to play dumb.

"Cut the dumb act, you know what I’m talking about, you only have a few seconds before the police search this car... And you know when they search it, they will find it, I doubt you relish going to prison and having a record. So... where is the gun?"

He sighed then, "I don't want to involve you in this, if you get caught you could go to jail, I wouldn't...."

"Where is it, now?!" I snapped raising my voice as the police were done with the car in front and waving for us to move forward.

"Glove compartment." He clipped and I worked fast.

Opening the glove compartment in front of me, I snatched the piece, shoving it into my handbag and zipped it closed just as he moved the car forward.

Efe wound the glass down as he turned on the light in the car and the two policemen on either side of the vehicle flashed their lights in our faces.

The one on Efe’s side of the car asked him to alight and pop the trunk of the car open. Efe complied leaving me with the other one who was staring at me.

I consciously tried to settle my nerves but doubted I was doing a good job of it. If I were, I doubted the officer would be looking at me like this, trying to decipher if I was hiding something.

I told myself I was paranoid because I was guilty and tried to make a light conversation instead.

“How’s your evening going?” I began knowing it was a stupid question to ask and regretted asking the moment the words had left my lips.

"Good.” he clipped, asking a question of his own. “Where are you coming from?"

"Err... A date with him..my ahh boyfriend." I managed through pauses deciding I needed to work on my lying some more. If I wanted to be ride or die, I would have to be a better composer of untruths. This didn’t seem to be going well.

Efe had picked me up from work and was dropping me at home, where I knew we were going to make passionate love as we had been doing the past few months but I couldn't tell the officer that.

Efe returned and I was glad we would be moving away from them finally but just as Efe opened the door, the officer suddenly spoke up again.

"Can you open the glove compartment, Miss?" He asked me and Efe’s eyes met mine.

I looked away and did as the officer asked.

"Alright." He said as there was nothing to see in there and I was just about to heave a sigh of relief when he suddenly spoke up again.

"Is that your handbag, miss?" He asked .......

Download the rest here

http://okadabooks.com/book/abo

Interesting but it's quite short
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
michymeg:
Interesting but it's quite short
yeah, its a short story contest of only 2000 words. Thanks for looking at it. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hi guysssss, I am here once again.

I just realised you don't need the app to download the books, just go to okadabooks.com and sign up from any mobile device or computer.

Some people have already begun downloading my book and am so grateful to you.

Michymeg, I saw the review, thanks so much.

So plsssssssss go and download and leave awesome reviews ooooo ;DD

Pls follow this link. http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10133

Support una repomama.

Thanks.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
repogirl:

I just realised you don't need the app to download the books, just go to okadabooks.com and sign up from any mobile device or computer.

Support una repomama.

Thanks.
You are welcome. It's the least I can do, you stories are wow!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mma22(f): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
repogirl:

Support una repomama.

Thanks.

I didn't see where to download the book
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Lilyomi(f): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mma22:

Mma! U forgot me....
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mma22:

Download okadabooks from android playstore, after the download search for ride or die, buy it and read. It's free though but you can't read it unless you buy.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mma22:

Hi Mma22,

if you follow the link http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10133 to the book page, you will see buy,... Click on it and it will download but you have to signup first.

@michymeg, there's no need for the app, the browser on your device is fine to download and read.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mma22(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lilyomi:

Mma! U forgot me....

No I did not but can't recognise ur name. Can u tell me what u use on the group watsapp. I'm sorry
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by alleazardous(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Nice story buh too short
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by labellefille: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
@repo girL u ar aways doing this thing d.....delaying and delaying witH the stoory until we forget the story line sef . The same thing u did with false pretences. Me am tired o. Let me look for other stories to read. I can't shout. *vexing*
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by rapmike(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
I doff my hat for you @ Repogirl.... You are of the highest level.

As for those who criticize you for updating late; don't take it too much to heart. I also write and I know how hard it is to write in Nairaland, especially when circumstances contrive to betray you. Happened to me a couple of times, most recently with my current running story. They stole my phone on campus and it was the only way I could update. Had to wait until two months to get a new phone and get pass some stuff and people still talk sh*t about my efforts. I left them because they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by labellefille: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
@rapmike when pple complain about updates being slow it means one thing only ....that they are enjoying d story and the writer is doing a superb and wonderful job, its not like they don't understand that there are other circumstances beyond the control of the writer. I followed repogirl's story titled false pretences, I was so glued to the story dat I was checking for updates amost every day till I got tired. Das y I sed she's always doing this thing.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Couldn't buy d book or even download the app sad
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by rapmike(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2015
labellefille:
@rapmike when pple complain about updates being slow it means one thing only ....that they are enjoying d story and the writer is doing a superb and wonderful job, its not like they don't understand that there are other circumstances beyond the control of the writer. I followed repogirl's story titled false pretences, I was so glued to the story dat I was checking for updates amost every day till I got tired. Das y I sed she's always doing this thing.

I understand you but I will say this; never think that a writer delays his/her update deliberately. Never, ever do that. We enjoy writing and people reading it and commenting as much, if not more than you guys do.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:34am On Oct 20, 2015
raffyreuz:
Couldn't buy d book or even download the app
sad
sorry bout that, just use your phone browser to download/buy... You don't need the app. If you have access to a computer, even better.

Labellefille....I understand and all I can say is I am sorry... You can check back in a few months and see if the story is finally completed .... That's the best I can do.

rapmike, thanks a lot, it is only he that wears the shoes that knows where it hurts.

I strive to make every chapter as perfect as possible because I have bigger plans for this story than just nairaland.

When people read the story years later, they will not know it took months and months to finish, all they will see is whether the story is good or bad.... I could rush it and present something mediocre and below standard but that is not my aim.

It will take a while but I know slowly and steadily, I will end this story.

Thanks...

And please download my short story here oooo, if you haven't, I am watching you in Highest Definition ooo angry grin!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Babham(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2015
gonna wait till yu complete it....
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vickkydgreat(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Kudos to you Anty repo..Av even download the book too but take your time and update for us

And while waiting for update the people here can please help me take a look at my new work on nairaland here"KUTANA THE GREAT..crisizm,encourage ar all expected with comments tank u all"

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.