Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (484206 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Gifted18(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sis, U r a genius! Pls more updates 2 ur texts
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mercydaniel: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
wow tx for d update.let play a game,you post every day i send you 100naira card.lol cant wait to finish it.thank repoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bumsiee: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yay!!! Very very long update. Wow Aunty repo tanks 4 dis. Mofe leave vengeance 2 God abeg n 4give zinne. Nice story. Waiting 4 next update grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by arolexwalex1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
u re good, more power to your elbow
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by yindamola: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thank you Repogirl for the update been waiting patiently for the update and it was worth the wait. More ink to your pen... Mofe tho.. what is he up to this time
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Aliyullahi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thanks for the update. you dropped it hot
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Phunmmielurlar: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2015
Chai!,@last she gave us food 2 eat! Tnk u ma #Greatful hrt! More ink 2 ur pen,more mb 2 ur phone

Enjoyed evry bit of d update!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by funmercy1(f): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2015
mercydaniel:
wow tx for d update.let play a game,you post every day i send you 100naira card.lol cant wait to finish it.thank repoooooooo
I'm in 4 d game too. MA repogal .................?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:25am On Sep 14, 2015
funmercy1:
I'm in 4 d game too. MA repogal .................?
mercydaniel:
Loool...but 100naira per day is quite small na embarassed, if una know the kind bleed i dey bleed before I finish one chapter, una go understand.
Anyway thanks for hanging in there, don't worry we will finish this story, by force by fire. Thanks for the offer though. smiley
Phunmmielurlar:
Chai!,@last she gave us food 2 eat!
Tnk u ma
#Greatful hrt!
More ink 2 ur pen,more mb 2 ur phone
Enjoyed evry bit of d update!!!
Aliyullahi:
Thanks for the update. you dropped it hot
yindamola:
Thank you Repogirl for the update been waiting patiently for the update and it was worth the wait. More ink to your pen... Mofe tho.. what is he up to this time
bumsiee:
Yay!!! Very very long update. Wow Aunty repo tanks 4 dis. Mofe leave vengeance 2 God abeg n 4give zinne. Nice story. Waiting 4 next update grin
Niwdog:
Thanks for the update oo
twinklestar:
@ repogal, i've long been following your work in guest mode. U r really a bundle of talent
aprilwise:
Rachel taking panadol for her friend's headache. Wow no be small thing with dis story. I don wait taya nd dey check every day for updates. Thanks for d updates
tbmas:
Thanks and congrats
you are all very well come. I thank you for your patience also.

arolexwalex1:
u re good, more power to your elbow
Gifted18:
Sis, U r a genius! Pls more updates 2 ur texts
senrino:
Yay! So happy a new superb episode is here. Let me go and read it
smiley, thanks.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by veave(f): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2015
repogirl:

Loool...but 100naira per day is quite small na embarassed, if una know the kind bleed i dey bleed before I finish one chapter, una go understand.
Any embarassedway thanks for hanging in there, don't worry we will finish this story, by force by fire. Thanks for the offer though. smiley you are all very well come. I thank you for your patience also.

smiley, thanks.

kiss kiss kiss
Please where can I download the other book on your Web page for free embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2015
veave:

kiss kiss kiss
Please where can I download the other book on your Web page for free embarassed embarassed embarassed
If you are talking about Firstlove, it's free period is over and its available on Okadabooks.com/book/about/10006 for only N1 (for now, the price can go up again grin).

You will have to download the app which only works on android and BB10 devices.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by veave(f): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
repogirl:
If you are talking about Firstlove, it's free period is over and its available on Okadabooks.com/book/about/10006 for only N1 (for now, the price can go up again grin).

I want the app
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by veave(f): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2015
repogirl:

Please what's the name of the app. Couldn't find it on bbworld
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2015
veave:

Please what's the name of the app. Couldn't find it on bbworld
yeah veave, I just found out you can't get it directly from appworld.

Pls follow this link http://www.iammagnus.com/2014/12/how-to-install-okadabooks-app-on.html?m=1

It's a tutorial and there is a direct download link on the page where you can download the app.... I advise you to try that first.

There is a longer method though...

You will need an android phone to download two apps, back up and restore app by infolife technologies and then Okadabooks app, both from the android play store...install them on the android phone.

Open the backup and restore app on the phone, it will show u a list of all the apps on the phone, select Okadabooks and transfer via Bluetooth or any sharing software to your bb....save in downloads folder, install it and it will work.

The process is not straightforward I know, but think of all the awesome books you get to download on Okadabooks. I assure you that it will be worth it. cheesy
Thanks.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
started from the bottom now am here, can't wait for the next update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by princessadeola(f): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
good story, expecting more soon ooo
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by onosj(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Wonderful. Mofe pls oh don't dat 2 Ezeinne just pity her condition!.. Repogirl expecting more 4rm u soon.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by twinklestar(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
@repogal, abeg no too tey before another update ooo. I can't survive another 'long break in transmission' shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Executiveti: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice work maam waitin 4 updates
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by jupitre(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
thanks for all your updates repogirl..even though i followed late..i really appreciate the writeup...more knowledge from God to you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Kbs468(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Zeeenas! Thank you 4 sharing this thread with me. I really enjoyed every bit of it.Though I tried reaching U through mail but uptill now I cant post, I only receive mails hence the need to remind U again that my desire 4 U has been summed up by Repogirl in the meaning of the headline 'FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS'
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mhizISZY(f): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin luving this story bajestically..I still remember false pretense.a friend of mine who was an author directed me..trust me I have read so much books that most books mashed up in my mind but urs stood out

u must be amazing and BTW I love ur name anty peju
I forgot ur moniker but as soon as I saw peju amadi
it all came back to me..luv ur works sha and av a luvly Sunday

keep writing ...repogirl
muaaahh

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Natifa(f): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
this piece of artwork is rilli awesome. keep it up miss, we've got your back

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by konklushun(f): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Repogirl!!! Am coming to read this. I loved false pretenses.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by dannybomb(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2015
aunty repo is been you updated. come nah or have u forgotten us

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by princessadeola(f): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day NIGERIANS, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ice4jez(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
repogirl:
Hi guys, it's been quite a while but Repogirl is back, or is she? lol, we'll just have to hold on a while and see about that.

Okay, so I decided on posting a new story which I've been trying to work on without success, I believe with the collective help of Nairalanders kicking my butt and harrassing me all over the place for updates, we will get it finished one way or another and make it another hit like false pretenses was.

So, please read, enjoy, comment and spread the ministry to others, Thainks grin.
just like yesterday we started this thread in october last year . Hope it ends this month
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Itsalphaa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
please o, has this story been abandoned, so I can remove it from my bookmarks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Aunty Repo plz ooo..i want to read d end of false pretenses..am using a BB so i knt download d app. Is dere no other way?? Aunty Repo plzzz oo,am on bended knees
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Babham(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
aunty repo is coming soon......let jez be patient.......emu suuru lo
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Mj45: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks 4 this emotion evoking update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.