Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT (1131 Views)

Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation / Beware Of Another Civil War, US Report "Nigerian Unity In The Balance" / Beware Of Another Civil War, US Report Warns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by black247: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Has anyone else besides me read this book? It is on Kindle - not long. I want to see if there are any others out there..thinking what I am thinking o.

Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, Islam and Religious Strife, Terrorism, Crime, Niger Delta, OPEC, Military Coups, Goodluck Jonathan [Kindle Edition]
U.S. Government (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Failed-State-2030-Religious-Terrorism-ebook/dp/B00JTFVXF8/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1414499945&sr=1-3&keywords=Goodluck+jonathan
Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Upload the contents here, will you?

1 Like

Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by black247: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Largas:
Upload the contents here, will you?

No problem brother!

Will do!

Running late a bit, but will come back to update. I purchased the book after news of our oil shares dropping. They compared us with Pakistan - at least eluding to it. However concluded because the continent and the world depends on our oil they needed to evaluate us first. Found the whole thing eery and bizarre!

It is worth a read and worth me outlining it. Was quite lazy now and wanted to hear what others thought...but this is important enough for me to detail it out.
Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by RockMaxi: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Don't hesitate to give us the breakdown. They once predicted 2015 for us now it has been shifted by 15more years, God pass America. smiley
The painful truth about this case study is while America is working tirelessly to see it come to pass, our leaders have through selfishness become the willing tool to carry it out.

I am seriously waiting for those excerpts when you upload. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by slimthugchimee(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
I taught they said 2015 why the 15 more years

1 Like

Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Don't worry, you're still enroute the 2015 disaster date. The mistake most of you make is thinking the trouble making will come from the North if APC loses next year.

No, the Niger-Delta is the area stocking up arms to unleash on Nigerians if GEJ loses next year.
Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by cjrane: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
At least, the USA is smart enough to stop buying Nigerians oil now, so I don't see how Nigeria's collapse would adversely affect the US.

I hope more countries discover oil and stop buying Nigerians crude. The less oil Nigeria sells, the more peace it would have and vice-versa. Perhaps without oil, those forcing the unity of the irreconcilable peoples trapped in the enclave called Nigeria will quit their greed and allow the country to break up for good.

1 Like

Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by black247: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
RockMaxi:
Don't hesitate to give us the breakdown. They once predicted 2015 for us now it has been shifted by 15more years, God pass America. smiley
The painful truth about this case study is while America is working tirelessly to see it come to pass, our leaders have through selfishness become the willing tool to carry it out.

I am seriously waiting for those excerpts when you upload. smiley

Will do!! Havent forgotten!
Re: Failed State 2030: Nigeria - A Case Study, Tribal Conflict, Civil War, US GOVT by SOUNDKING: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Has Jehova spoken?

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Vigilante Fight Against Boko Haram- New York Times / Is Corn Now Available All Year Long? GEJ Transformation Policy? / If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.