Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Need Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Love (781 Views)

Big/fat Girls Need Love Too / Why Men Want Sex And Women Need Love / Fat Girls Need Love Too - My Love For Fat Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Love by trulies: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
greetings everyone, my name is tony, I am 23years old and a student from Benue state. the relationship thing has not really worked for me, I have had series of heart breaks, most of them my fault somehow because I am not a rich brother, I just can't simply find a girl who will love me unconditionally, love me for who I am and not what she stands to gain. but still I want to love again, and I have groomed my self to be a real good man and I am ready for the chance to love again and I promise I will give my all. I need a beautiful tall dark slim girl between the ages of 18 and 22 for a serious relationship. any interested girl should call me on this number 09020364568. or drop yours for me to call.
Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Brother pls stop lookin for fruitless relationships... Find smth doin and get a good job,,,girls wil come ..biko..for the sake of ur own fragile heart....take a break
Re: I Need Love by Tallesty1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
And you think the ladies that pick guys online will date a broke brother?

Money first bro.
Re: I Need Love by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Your picture please
Re: I Need Love by Exjoker(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
As the other people previously said stop wasting your online go out there and find yourself a better job. I bet you will come back to testify to us someday
Re: I Need Love by noblealuu: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
tongue
Odilafta:
Your picture please

And where is urs? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Love by Richiy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
And you think the ladies that pick guys online will date a broke brother?

Money first bro.

Who tell you say na money first
Re: I Need Love by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Who tell you say na money first
No gimme that face abeg.

I have heard and witnessed it.

(1) (Reply)

/ Why Do Women Love Picture? / 10 Early Signs That You're In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.