Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? (709 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Can U Marry Osu / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
guys,after dating a lady for 2 years u finally decided to settle down with her but few days to ur wedding a frnd of urs who travelled out of the country and just returned saw ur fiancee and was like"o boi shey na this olosho u wan marry" and he explained how he used to work on her back in d day claiming dat jer nickname was "area mama"

if u were d guy,will u go ahead and marry such a woman even after she kept d secret from u for two yrs?
Re: To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by Gbengem(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jarizod:
Nairaland
Re: To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by iceberylin(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
They are the best cheesy

In bed
Re: To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
If she hid it for that long then no. If she was open about it from the get go then maybe. Maybe o, depending on the type of repenting she has done sha.
Re: To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
If those ladies rock u eh,u will forget ur sorrows
Anyway if she was then marry but if she is dude run for ur life
Re: To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
They are the best cheesy

In bed
chai..mr ice,she go suck u dry wahlai grin
Re: To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by acenazt: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
o.p u suppose know say even Ashewo get lover. I fit marry Hooker so far I love her.
Re: To The Guys-can U Marry A Lady Who Was A Stripper? by iceberylin(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jarizod:
chai..mr ice,she go suck u dry wahlai grin

Mehnnn..we need am grin

(1) (Reply)

I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down / Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse Or girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.