Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? (2967 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Agybabe(f): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
God, Music, Novel, My Family and my future.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by herald9: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol. Hmmm. I no still believe. Well, if its true, thats nice o.
ha!
you still failed to grasp that joke...

abeg I don't mean it o...

incase you Wanted to marry me before u change ur mindcheesycheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by tspun(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
i love music so so much. Most especially ROCK BAND. I can listen to it for a whole week without eating anything. My ex broke up with me 18 months ago, her reason being that i gave too much attention to music than her.

This 18 months that i have being single turns out to be the most happiest moment of my life.

And i always tell my friends that if i didn't see any girl that love BAND like 30 SECONDS TO MARS, LINKIN PARK, COLDPLAY, IMAGINE DRAGON, OWL CITY GUNS N ROSES, GREE DAY. I Will rather not marry, those guys are the source of my happiness.

And also my belove mum. i love you mum. Hearing her voice makes me so happy.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
herald9:

ha!
you still failed to grasp that joke...

abeg I don't mean it o...

incase you Wanted to marry me before u change ur mindcheesycheesy
lol, you see that. You see that! I'll wound you o grin grin
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by herald9: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, you see that. You see that! I'll wound you o grin grin

Hehehegrin

top of the morning to yousmiley
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Flying

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2014
herald9:

Hehehegrin

Oga grow up naaw.
You guys should talk via email.

Interesting comments so far.
Lets hear more.
A friend of mine told me yesterday that Yoruba (Nollywood movies) rocks her boat.
That she gets so much joy from it and she can watch it all day if given the chance.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2014
herald9:

Hehehegrin

Lol, good almost noon.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please just ignore those fools derailing my thread.
After so much appeal.
More comments please.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by coolzeal(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Doing the things I wanna do without someone telling me what to do. Life's too short mehn..
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by tspun(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
who are those kids misbehaving up there, SEUN NAIRALAND SHOULD BE RATED 18, I DON'T BUY THE IDEA ALLOWING PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS TO COMMENT ON A FORUM LIkE THIS.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by omorttee4u(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Music, cool musik I mean R & B mushik.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by maryam6(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
teaching nd puting smile on people's face esp. my luved ones.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2014
Lovely comments so far.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by muaa(f): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2014
1. Sleep
2. Music
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2014
Anytime I achieve a set goal, I feel like a new born baby ready to achieve more. #teamacheivers
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by dahmie2013: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2014
The fact dat I don't depend on nyone 4 nything xcept God. God has been sufficient 4 me&I'm eternally grateful 2 him.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2014
I can see different things make different people happy.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by BreezyRita(f): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2014
herald9:
my wife and her 3 kids

Her or our?
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by BreezyRita(f): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2014
For me its music....
My family. They're my one great weakness.... I can do without music and books but not without them.
Then books........
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
For me it's the moments,the thoughts, the realizations and an inner knowing that it's all going according to plan. This just makes me smile and happy.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by herald9: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Her or our?
her!

Cause I'm not married yetcheesy

You're in Cali?shocked
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
herald9:

her!

Cause I'm not married yetcheesy

You're in Cali?shocked

Funny.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2014
What has been keeping you guys going (making you happy) in this world full of troubles.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
muaa:
1. Sleep
2. Music

Lol @ sleep.
Re: What Is That Thing That Makes You So Happy In Life? by prisypeter(f): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
My daughter dats me n her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will The World Be A Better Place Without The Opposite Gender (opinions) / (Proven) How To Coarse Cheats Into Confessing / What Would You Do If You See This???(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.