Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246665 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
pkjag:

Hehe anything for my bantu sister, first, i'll have to meet the one who wants to marry you then we can arrange to meet your father and uncles with some cows and goats, that's how its done in my culture.
Hehehe so funny bro you made my day grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nayah:

Hehehe so funny bro you made my day grin
Just know that if you get your man, I will be here to ensure we propagate bantu culture, even if we have to drag the livestock to Europe grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
pkjag:
Just know that if you get your man, I will be here to ensure we propagate bantu culture, even if we have to drag the livestock to Europe grin
Oh ok now I got it will do that
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:30am On Sep 06, 2015
May the fufu nation live for 10 thousand years.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Ajuran:
May the fufu nation live for 10 thousand years.

Amiin ya rabbi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 2:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

Amiin ya rabbi

I see you kissing bantu feet in ur near future. cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 5:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Ajuran:

They better be pretty feet on the woman.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by alanmwene: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by adamskutty(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

They better be pretty feet on the woman.
fulaman did u get my mail? i will understand if u can't be of any help. smiley smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by adamskutty(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ajuran:

haa! it is ajuran my boy. grin someone to cheer me up.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
adamskutty:
haa! it is ajuran my boy. grin someone to cheer me up.

Adamtrucky, I thought the Virus took you from us so soon. grin

Good to see your alive cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by adamskutty(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
Ajuran:

Adamtrucky, I thought the Virus took you from us so soon. grin

Good to see your alive cheesy
How was life in the jungle? I heardu got urself a bride. grin

Welcome back to the human world.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2015
adamskutty:
How was life in the jungle? I heardu got urself a bride. grin

Welcome back to the human world.

The jungle? Somalia has no jungles.

I have a bride, and I fuckkk her 5 times a day
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2015
@Ajuran and @adamskutty do you guys really have nothing meaningful to talk about, and @adamskutty must you always provoke everyone you meet in a forum You have destroyed this thread and the message it was supposed to convey angry
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Mwenyi: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Another bantu beauty..

From the pearl of Africa...
(Pearl of Africa is another word for Uganda clueless, @axum)

Am Bantu. Am offended by some posters here trying to pass off clearly people with mixed heritage as Bantu. Ironically the this woman, Zari, is part Somali and Indian. In Uganda she is not considered one of us. She is other. You also posted a pic of Thandi Newton(?) as Bantu when we all know she is half white. One Miss Angola is also mixed race. Please check background of photos of the people you post. You are also giving Somali losers too much attention. Who the fck is the moderator that lets Somalis of all people insult people on here?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't know why Africans disown their people for just having a little mix from another race.

Mwenyi:

Am Bantu. Am offended by some posters here trying to pass off clearly people with mixed heritage as Bantu. Ironically the this woman, Zari, is part Somali and Indian. In Uganda she is not considered one of us. She is other. You also posted a pic of Thandi Newton(?) as Bantu when se all know she half white. One miss Angola is also mixed race. Please check background of photos of the people you post. You are also giving Somali loser too much attention. Who is the fck is the moderator that let Somalis of all people insult people on here?

Zari (Zarinah Hassan) is a Ugandan musician.
Her heritage involves many countries, her grandfather on her moms’ side is Indian and her grandmother Ugandan, her grandfather on her dads’ side is Somalian and her grandmother a Burundian.

She grew up in Uganda doing karaokes and performances but now lives in South Africa where she runs cosmetics shop and a tertiary college in Pretoria while pursuing a career in music.

She won a Channel O Music Video Award nomination for best East African artiste in 2008.
http://www.zarithebosslady.com/about

So this is what bantu + Somali looks like undecided

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Mwenyi: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
TerryCarr:

Lupita is nilotic. but it is possible she has some Bantu genes in her

There is a genetic study that says 6 out 10 Luo paternal lineages are Bantu. Kenyan Luos no longer look like their Uganda and Sudan brothers they broke from.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Mwenyi: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
alanmwene:
bantus always making Africa proud!
"Somali" bantus in usa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyv2JLJezAU

Versus somalis grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVz3GgAWUyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDBxPLp3i0

They have poured boat loads of Somalis where I live at, its depressing. So far they have accidentally burnt down five apartments. Swedes, Arabs, their brothers, have fled the area. Am leaving too but there is not neighborhood that is not infested with Somalis..... Not even in my home country. Am like WTF! Why my country let them in a I do not understand.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Mwenyi: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Muafrika2:
I don't know why Africans disown their people for just having a little mix from another race.

Zari (Zarinah Hassan) is a Ugandan musician.
Her heritage involves many countries, her grandfather on her moms’ side is Indian and her grandmother Ugandan, her grandfather on her dads’ side is Somalian and her grandmother a Burundian.

She grew up in Uganda doing karaokes and performances but now lives in South Africa where she runs cosmetics shop and a tertiary college in Pretoria while pursuing a career in music.

She won a Channel O Music Video Award nomination for best East African artiste in 2008.
http://www.zarithebosslady.com/about

So this is what bantu + Somali looks like undecided

You are not African and I understand why you can't see things from our perspective. You do not know how vulnerable Africans are. If we do not take a stance when it come to Africans mixing with non Africans, we are doomed. Even your Somali trash once asked the British to classify them as Indian or something. according to somalis that have taken accentry DNA, they are 40% middle eastern, 15% NA and the rest SSA. They are losers big time. ......Am sure if they did not want to be related to Bantu you would claim them as family.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Mwenyi: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bantu beauties...

Introducing,

Ngina Kenyatta,

Daughter to the president of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.

Lovely!

Dunn know where ya from but please do not pass off a quarter white chick as Bantu. I do not regard Kikuyu as Bantu either. They have absorbed, Cushitic, Masai(half Cushitic/nilotic ) in droves that all they have Bantu about them is the language. This applies eastern Bantu in Kenya. Of course most of their Y Dna is Bantu.... at 70%.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Mwenyi: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lets do our Bantu hair...

Nothing beats a good quality weave...

Flaunt it!!!!!

Those women are not "pure" Bantu..... lipsrsealed My, do y'all got an inferiority complex that ya have to pass mixed types as Bantu. Shame on you. shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mwenyi:

Those women are not "pure" Bantu..... lipsrsealed My, do y'all got an inferiority complex that ya have to pass mixed types as Bantu. Shame on you. shocked
Okay.

Post real Bantus. Am sure you can come up with them undecided

Let's compare
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gobonimo123: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mwenyi:

They have poured boat loads of Somalis where I live at, its depressing. So far they have accidentally burnt down five apartments. Swedes, Arabs, their brothers, have fled the area. Am leaving too but there is not neighborhood that is not infested with Somalis..... Not even in my home country. Am like WTF! Why my country let them in a I do not understand.

lol retarded bantus who can't create a functioning and prosperous economy we wuz kaaangzz and sheeeet we din du nuffin lol grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by gallivant: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
gobonimo123:

lol retarded bantus who can't create a functioning and prosperous economy we wuz kaaangzz and sheeeet we din du nuffin lol grin

Really? We all know who has a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Kenyanna: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Mwenyi:

I do not regard Kikuyu as Bantu either. They have absorbed, Cushitic, Masai(half Cushitic/nilotic ) in droves that all they have Bantu about them is the language. This applies eastern Bantu in Kenya. Of course most of their Y Dna is Bantu.... at 70%.
haha we have a bantu extremist in the house. Ugandan bantus are not pure Bantus either, you are 1/4 nilotic.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kenyanna:

haha we have a bantu extremist in the house. Ugandan bantus are not pure Bantus either, you are 1/4 nilotic.
There's hardly a pure Bantu ethnic group anywhere in Africa. Many Central African Bantu ethnics have Pygmy blood. Many East African Bantu ethnics have Nilotic (e.g. Luhya, Buganda, Tooro etc), Cushitic (Kikuyu, Meru, Sukuma, Chagga etc) and East African Hunter-Gatherer blood. Many Southern African Bantu ethnics have Khoisan blood.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by faroukfahima(m): 1:41am On Jul 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.