Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (33569 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by vislabraye(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2011
I'm quite curious cos if you ask a lot of ladies, they tell you they want tall, dark and handsome men. Does look really matter to women ? From a scale of 1 to 10 how would a lady rate looks ?
But i've also noticed that a lot of tall guys don't have the swagger ie, they're what you call klutz? grin grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by r231(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2011
sorry Mr Midget grin grin

nxt time talk to woman of your height

stp shooting for taller ones grin cheesy grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by MrCork17: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
they normally loook like theives (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by mecussey(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
Females feel tall guys have long thing; Africans likes black people too
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by r231(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

another short retard grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by DisGuy: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
to me

It's a whitey thing that has been adopted by black girls grin

I mean what is 'dark'? only white people get tanned to be a bit less pale!

1 Like

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Slyr0x: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
vislabraye:

I'm quite curious cos if you ask a lot of ladies, they tell you they want tall, dark and handsome men. Does look really matter to women ? From a scale of 1 to 10 how would a lady rate looks ?
But i've also noticed that a lot of tall guys don't have the swagger ie, they're what you call klutz? grin grin

Does it really matter how tall you are? More than 70% of naija girls will luv to date Aki n PawPaw. grin

1 Like

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by tellwisdom: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
Insert Quote
But i've also noticed that a lot of tall guys don't have the swagger ie, they're what you call klutz?

Man its a choice thingy, I believe you must have been rejected  so many times due to your shortness to have made you post this, Sorry, it happens sad
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by yesboss20(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
Evrythng circles on being dark-skinnd, tall and handsome. It's natural for da ladies but those dudes that fit in2 da criteria need a whole lot more: character, confidence etc.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
@poster ask your dad grin grin grin
Slyr0x:

Does it really matter how tall you are? More than 70% of naija girls will luv to date Aki n PawPaw. grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by tboy1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
If it makes you feel better, the ladies who always want this spec usually end up with the total opposite.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by florelli(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
is jus an idealist thought in the head, tho really isnt any that meet upto it ,i seen it once in italy , bu they so rare. it doesnt mean litralli  ,as could always be a blonde guy she nxt gets with !!   looks rated all depends on the individual . , every1 has diff needs and wants in life.  Jus chill out ,enjoy life, love who u r ,dont expect anyone else to , and when it happens hope both b on the same line.  smiley
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by informbuz1: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
i dont think there is any thin special, we are all the same
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Ibomade1: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Poster, just have more money than any woman can spend and the rest is history.

Simplesss wink
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by emofine(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
vislabraye:

I'm quite curious cos if you ask a lot of ladies, they tell you they want tall, dark and handsome men.

I cannot speak for a large group of people however even though such criteria may be appealing in the mainstream I do not believe such qualifications resonates perfectly with everybody but in order to address the question posed I will indulge in that sentiment for a while.
Personally, why I feel some women may be attracted to these attributes in a man might be because it reflects strength - "tall" and "dark" connotes strength(physical), dominance etc. "Handsome" just completes and complements the whole package.

Does look really matter to women ? From a scale of 1 to 10 how would a lady rate looks ?

As for me I am more attracted to the spirit. Disposition is greater than the countenance in my opinion.  smiley
Beauty is only temporary so I will not be using such index as a requirement when seeking for a mate but of course it is a factor but not the deciding factor.

But i've also noticed that a lot of tall guys don't have the swagger ie, they're what you call klutz?  grin grin

Lol the taller you are the less gravity you have - I was an embodiment to this rule when I started my growth spurt  grin

A rather interesting topic might I add

on the other hand it's interesting that the desired traits in women oppose the set rule for men (at least in the mainstream). Light skin is heralded instead so in essence the connotations attached to the "desired" attributes for men may register still for a "tall", "dark" lady - thus some people label such women as "masculine" the opposite may also be found in light skin women vs men - I think.

This is just my 2 kobo

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by ikoha: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
we tall men dont keep grudges like thee short men.
we are not unnecessarily competitive like the short men
we are very generous unlike the short men that withholds everything cos they think nature has with-held their height.
most women are short, therefore, they look for tall men who will compliment them.
on a lighter note, an average tall man is naturally endowed. our third legs are above normal, ranging from 9 to 12 inches. i can authoritatively tell you that.
a lot of short men have issues with their self confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Rhea(f): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
vislabraye:

They are tall, dark and handsome. And most ladies would hope that their penis would bear the same resemblance (long, dark and handsome)
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mostly male answers above.
TD&H, is every girl's dream, a quintessence of their desire. Of course, later on in life, after what turns out to be a random, elusive and tiresome pursuit, we settle for caring, reasonable and dependable, CR&grin.
Dis Guy:

to me
It's a whitey thing that has been adopted by black girls  grin
I mean what is 'dark'?
so right, we copied but there is an epitome of TD&H, He does exist even in Africa, He's the one that is so dashingly cute, drop dead gorgeous, with a devil-may-care attitude. Of course He is standofishly nonchalant and cares for noone but himself.
@Dis guy, u ask what is dark,
me: have you seen the real, super cool yoruba ebony 'dark' guy? Oh my
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Belbicken: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
@poster most ladies prefer tall mail cos most short men usually feel intimidated especially when they go in company of hall ladies, personally i wouldn't  want a short man(no offense) cos if you come around me if u'r not a man dat is confident in ur self, have this air of am a man u may be intimidated by my height, so most of us would want a tall guy anyday.
Beside short men over do things, they bug a whole lot.(no offense) dat's my candid observation.

1 Like

Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Mysticalz(f): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
i lyk dem chocolate handsom tall lyk elguapo
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by rasputinn(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Where's Seun,oya come here quick quick and ban Mr, Cork for me for nearly making me choke with laughter

@ Mr, Cork

Your craze no get cure I swear
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by iice(f): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hmmm I don't usually use the term tall, dark and handsome. I usually just stick with dark. Has nothing to do with skin color though. More of an aura thing. Someone moody, tortured and a bit warped. . . grin Yes i like dark of that sort lipsrsealed
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by zenatta: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
vislabraye:

But i've also noticed that a lot of tall guys don't have the swagger ie, they're what you call klutz?  grin grin
nay never klutzs, its the tall guys that have ALL the swagger, that height has to unfold for crying out loud.
As for the looks, a TD&H guy will do anytime, anyday but where do we find this adonis and even if we do we spend life worshipping him.  I love girls for one thing, our resourcefullness, we change gear so to say, a short pot-bellied, illiterate mega-bucks person will do, we call it rebound
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by ikoha: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
@zenatta. you can find them here and in me in particular.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by DaDoctor: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
ALL THESE GIRLS WEY DEY ITALY, WETIN UNA DEY DO THERE NA
I NO INSINUATE ANYTHING O!
, i no say una dey school for there no be so
Babe!!! abeg come direct this people jare.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by MMM2(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
dey alwayz have long pen*s. kiss
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by sleekman(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by Gbenge77(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by michylabo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ya, Everytin abt them is big, Big love, big trips, big swagger, big effizy, big chezz, big , , everytin is just big abt us,
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by noblegas2(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
cuz its not easy being tall, lol
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by jamest3(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nothing, just their money and that's when they even have it grin grin
Re: Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? by 9dynasty(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
i believe they(girl) have a mathematical formula to calculate how long a guy's pen*s is judging by his height  hence the expression "TALL,dark and handsome" it would be-- total height/10 x 2, lmfao cheesy cheesy grin i'm having fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.