Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars (18947 Views)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars by fuck419: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Let her be!.. As far as i am concerned, that woman is the best that office(Aviation) has ever had.
Re: Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars by slimmingcare(f): 2:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Why is it taking this long to resolving this issue.
Re: Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Lagos State Speaker was acquitted lately of any corruption in court and it is now official that the corruption tag can no longer hold.

If I may ask you, Princess Stella Oduah approved N255M for the purchase of bullet proof Cars for NCAA and you declared her super corrupt what did you say when Mallam Sanusi used N1.2 billion to hiring private jets?

When is approving purchase of cars call corruption?

Moreover, nobody asked you if you were Igbo rather your conscience was not convinced you were actually Igbo.

It is good for you to do your homework very well before exposing your ignorance in public forum.

You want us to believe that Stella Oduah enriched herself with the contract for the purchase of the armoured cars when the report of the committees by both the NASS and Presidency ruled out such allegations.

Corruption was ruled out for the fact that there was zero evidence that she benefited anything from the transaction rather the issue under contention was budget limit and approval exceeding her office without recourse to National Executive Council hence she was indicted on alleged Executive recklessness and undermining of National budget.

Stop listening to Pull Her Down bigots

Tnk u very much....stella worth million dollars..she got her own private jet.. an oil magnate..she donated 478million naira to sponsor gej...den it. Was neighbour to neighbour...she donated 86million to a Catholic church in anambra..all dese happened wen she was not even on seat.

I wonder y ...some useless gays. Go dey call her thief ...stella oduah is bigger dan 255million..

To me am.beginning to see all dese as tribalism...
Re: Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars by GoodluckJonatan: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2014
dmozart:
Nice move GEJ......Kworruption Till 2019 !!
Na so na #CORRUPTION TILL NAIJA DON GET SENCE grin
Re: Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars by blackprowler: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
ogbronx:
You are not the only one who feels that. I mean, you look around you and see dead minds. Its painful to know that we have the wherewithal to solve our economic and political problems but fail to grasp it.
There is something fundamentally wrong with the psyche of the negro race.

Yes. I know what it is, but that doesn't mean it is solved. The problem is our value system: the totality of our understanding of how life should be, what is good and bad, what is worthy of emulation or reproach. We get it upside down and wait for it: those of us who manage to survive it by some miracle are locked out of the power and influence circles needed to bring the discussion to the fore and/or effect a change. The custodians of our backwardness are the creme de la cream of society holding the access to the big time and will only allow those they agree with to gain access. All government, opposition and masses are not different, just on different sides of the same coin that I am saying is a bad coin. The very capacity to understand what I am saying, they don't have it. So many people just simply conclude I am some kind of crazy. What can I do? I've tried to run away as I have only one life much eaten into already, but I've not been successful. I don't ever blame racists. I sympathise with their dilema in understanding the black race and so they blame it on our very genes. I don't agree and science supports me. It is the way we are brought up and what we're made to believe from birth. That's what's responsible

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars by koko12(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
QMark:
This case still dey since?

Let's just pretend that it's your keyboard that doesn't know the difference between letter "o" and number "0",....and not you.

Re: Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars by newsboard: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2014
nigeria navy recruitment form for 2014/2015 is out, official sale of the form will start from 27/10/2014 Purchase an e-voucher here with a bank card issued by any Nigerian bank or voucher purchased from any branch of Union Bank or Unity Bank and Uba bank nationwide at the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only. call me on 08051264264 for assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF / Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.