Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? (7102 Views)

An Apology Letter From Men To Women / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
IfyAwazie:
If u are able to recharge their phone, dat means u will be capable of charging other things. grin

are they that cheap
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Raddie(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmmm

You're lucky o, here I am trying to talk my way out of getting a BB and you're talking recharge card!
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Odunharry(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:
Some of them will come here saying that it's the kind of ladies the OP is attracted to, that not all ladies...bla bla bla. Nansense.

...The beggar-mentality that young naija babes have. It's amusing the way they shamelessy beg for stuff. Some even demand...lol. Beggars.
agree with u

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by arimahoseloka(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Trut:
I am writing base on several experience. You meet a girl today, you call her later in the day to say Hi, after the conversation, she will ask for recharge card.
my brother no be only u o, d. matter tire me. And if u don't giv they will say u are stingy. Just imagine dis rubbish
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
hmmm, so only girls ask guys for airtime? Una deh make laugh. Guys too do it, and i don't see anything wrong in that. If a girl askes for airtime and you don't wanna give tell her that you don't have. Kinilo?
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Trut(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
missberrypop5:
hmmm, so only girls ask guys for airtime? Una deh make laugh. Guys too do it, and i don't see anything wrong in that. If a girl askes for airtime and you don't wanna give tell her that you don't have. Kinilo?

It's rare to see a guy demand airtime from a girl... You don't see anything wrong in that because you are the type that demand airtime from a guy you meet within few days.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
missberrypop5:
young lady, you wey I dey reason propose to very soon tongue, so you have been demanding for recharge card from random dudes behind my back abi ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
young lady, you wey I dey reason propose to very soon tongue, so you have been demanding for recharge card from random dudes behind my back abi ?
druhahahahahahahaha, e go stop the proposal? cry
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Trut:

It's rare to see a guy demand airtime from a girl... You don't see anything wrong in that because you are the type that demand airtime from a guy you meet within few days.
really? Taaaaaa gataway
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by velly001(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2014
truth be told?
They are beggers!!!!!!!! #runs out
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Plain and simple, it is a sign of disrespect.
If a female intends on taking you seriously, she will do all that is in her power to provide certain things for herself so she can put her best foot forward.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by AnonymustME(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Apparently all the nairaland females don't do this , as they've all come here to say its not all girls that demand airtime.

Story !

If you all don't, who r the ones that do?

I know a girl who vowed to never pay her monthly internet subscription with her own money, If she was a NL member she too will come here and say "Its not all girls"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Trut(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
really? Taaaaaa gataway

Hehehe... Because I wrote bitter truth?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by liljboy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
the one wey dey vex me pass is that they won't call u with it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by opare7: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
d truth is they never call u with it and wen d credit is used up,they come back sayn baby can u get me credit......i be mtn?
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Rexnegro(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Trut:

No be lie you write, I have lost interest in many girls base on that silly request. I don't want to be maga to someone.
Nobody can make u a maga without ur consent...so u can only chose to be or not to be a maga to those mentally n economically poor girls .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Liability(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ikede! Ikede!! Ikede!!!
Vote for our
*Sexy
*Lovely
*Brainy
#vote Temigracie#. She deserves d crown.
#Temigracie 2014#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by emperorchedda(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
AnonymustME:
Apparently all the nairaland females don't do this , as they've all come here to say its not all girls that demand airtime.

Story !

If you all don't, who r the ones that do?

I know a girl who vowed to never pay her monthly internet subscription with her own money, If she was a NL member she too will come here and say "Its not all girls"
looool. Ffuck all these NL gals telling guys to use the word 'some' meanwhile 90% of them are guilty of begging. When 90% of a population has a certain characteristics then we can as well conclude that ALL girls are beggars. So degrading!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by llouis: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
7yrs back my lady at the time broke up with me (without my knowledge) and went back to her ex; I was serving then, I didn't know she had moved on and every time I called and asked her why she wasn't maintaining contact she would say she didn't have credit to call. Immediately I'd send her credit and she would never call back. I must have been sending her credit like every 2 days and she never used it to call me. This happened for over a month and it was then after the official break-up it dawned on me:

A woman asks for recharge card from one man to call another man whom she truly loves or wants to communicate with.

A lady will never ask her love to send her recharge card, never!!! She will always asks other guys who have interest in her to send her so she can call her man.

From this and several other personal experiences I noticed any lady who I sent recharge card to never called me with it. Those who do never spent up to 30 seconds thanking me for it. And then the next time I hear from them its another call or sms or chat asking for another recharge card. Some even resorted to flashing!

99.9% of nigerian women are guilty of this at some point in their lives. Even my wife asks some of her male friends via chat to send her recharge card so she can make calls at times (why she wouldn't use her own money or ask me to send to her is a mystery for the Ancients).

Three memories back when I was still single a lady called me to send her recharge card that it was urgent. I was working online and told her I was busy and she begged me to go out and buy and send it to her, because she couldn't do it herself.
Guess her reason: she was lying down on her bed and she was too lazy to get up and leave her house to cross the street and buy it. After the call I had to go to the mirror and begin searching for a sticker on my head that read "free recharge cards here!", of course I couldn't find one. I haven't picked her calls ever since.

After my ordeal back then a lady asking me to send her recharge card is the easiest way for a girl to piss me off; I lose respect for her completely and forever (Its like a guy asking a lady for her nude pics), ask me to send you recharge card and I will quietly delete you out of my phone, gmail synched account, bbm, facebook or any other media whereby you can repeat the act.

And for the record my ex from the story above still calls me to ask for recharge card up till now. I told my tab to always block her calls and the dude is very good at following orders.

Would to God that ladies (who believe that communication is the key to forging quality relationships) would be ready to spend their own resources towards the build and strive for independence. Why won't animals parading as men continue to view women as tools when these women are ready to be held by a handle and used as long as certain mundane wants are met?

SELAH!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
llouis:

7yrs back my lady at the time broke up with me (without my knowledge) and went back to her ex; I was serving then, I didn't know she had moved on and every time I called and asked her why she wasn't maintaining contact she would say she didn't have credit to call. Immediately I'd send her credit and she would never call back. I must have been sending her credit like every 2 days and she never used it to call me. This happened for over a month and it was then after the official break-up it dawned on me:

A woman asks for recharge card from one man to call another man whom she truly loves or wants to communicate with.

A lady will never ask her love to send her recharge card, never!!! She will always asks other guys who have interest in her to send her so she can call her man.

From this and several other personal experiences I noticed any lady who I sent recharge card to never called me with it. Those who do never spent up to 30 seconds thanking me for it. And then the next time I hear from them its another call or sms or chat asking for another recharge card. Some even resorted to flashing!

99.9% of nigerian women are guilty of this at some point in their lives. Even my wife asks some of her male friends via chat to send her recharge card so she can make calls at times (why she wouldn't use her own money or ask me to send to her is a mystery for the Ancients).

Three memories back when I was still single a lady called me to send her recharge card that it was urgent. I was working online and told her I was busy and she begged me to go out and buy and send it to her, because she couldn't do it herself.
Guess her reason: she was lying down on her bed and she was too lazy to get up and leave her house to cross the street and buy it. After the call I had to go to the mirror and begin searching for a sticker on my head that read "free recharge cards here!", of course I couldn't find one. I haven't picked her calls ever since.

After my ordeal back then a lady asking me to send her recharge card is the easiest way for a girl to piss me off; I lose respect for her completely and forever (Its like a guy asking a lady for her nude pics), ask me to send you recharge card and I will quietly delete you out of my phone, gmail synched account, bbm, facebook or any other media whereby you can repeat the act.

And for the record my ex from the story above still calls me to ask for recharge card up till now. I told my tab to always block her calls and the dude is very good at following orders.

Would to God that ladies (who believe that communication is the key to forging quality relationships) would be ready to spend their own resources towards the build and strive for independence. Why won't animals parading as men continue to view women as tools when these women are ready to be held by a handle and used as long as certain mundane wants are met?

SELAH!

Lol every maga learns eventually.
My naija brothers really need self-respect.
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by chidirowland(f): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Without recharge card, appointment can't be made, u hv to start by reaching phone then other things will follow
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by gentle36352: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
chidirowland:
Without recharge card, appointment can't be made, u hv to start by reaching phone then other things will follow
Na thunderous airtime u go get

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo) / What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today / See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.