Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy (27677 Views)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. / Senate President David Mark: I Will Pursue State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Navyguy(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2014
So this man can lie likn this? chei 9ja
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Sibrah: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Why hasn't he gone to Sambisa then? Or he thinks the Chibok girls are not pivotal to survival Nigeria

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by goodgood2(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
In other words, he can die for his pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Den wat is he waiting for......RUBBISH
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by temitopeal14: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Die fr yourself nt Nigeria....oni je ku je.....

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by saudatu(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmm, wat can I say, I just knw dat we Nigerias jst have to take what belongs to us cos this guys ar not ready to giv us. Shikena cry
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Election @ d corner, na so different politicians go dey run their mouth @ 1,200km/hr overspeed. See dis 1 now dey overspeed him mouth. If d mouth come crash now, people go dey pity am. Very silly a man
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2014
freshness2020:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
♈όϋ thought we have forgotten so soon; ♈όϋ were amongst the forerunner administrators that kicked against Democracy! Now dats the democracy ♈όϋ are enjoying even more Dan when ♈όϋ were in the military..
Or maybe he was meant to say "I can Lie for the stability of Nigeria Democracy
I Kari yansh give ♈όϋ ! Mtcheeew!
Why u carry yansh give am? U want mke e F? grin
freshness2020:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
♈όϋ thought we have forgotten so soon; ♈όϋ were amongst the forerunner administrators that kicked against Democracy! Now dats the democracy ♈όϋ are enjoying even more Dan when ♈όϋ were in the military..
Or maybe he was meant to say "I can Lie for the stability of Nigeria Democracy
I Kari yansh give ♈όϋ ! Mtcheeew!
Why u carry yansh give am? U want mke e F?
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by GLOBALX: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Oya david mark die now....lying from the pit of hell since 500 B.C.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by toluk: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Are you ready

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Truckpusher(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2014
It is only us that can deliver ourselves from the clutches of these blood sucking demons in human form that are morally bankrupt in every sphere of life.

But again, on a second thought - Aren't we part of the problems? undecided
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2014
abeg he should go and die sad
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2014
iammo6:
abeg he should go and die sad
when will he die? sad sad
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by crazyinlove: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2014
etunoman76:
The Senate President, David Mark, has reiterated his preparedness to lay down his life to ensure the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy in Nigeria.

Mark also restated his commitment to ensuring the creation of Apa state for the people of Benue south senatorial district.

He spoke when he hosted Idoma stakeholders in Otukpo, after receiving the nomination and declaration of interest form bought for him by the nine local government council chairmen in the Benue south senatorial zone.

Mark said that the creation of a separate state for the Idoma people of Benue state was of utmost priority to the children, youths and the elderly of the zone who had over the years craved for a separate stated of their own.

Mark said, “I am overwhelmed by the show of love, encouragement and support you have shown me by this singular act of purchasing these forms and in unison asking me to go back to the senate.

“The enormity of the responsibility you have entrust in me entails that I must be fair, just and unwavering in my leadership and and also attain the wishes and aspirations of our people.

“I humbly accept to run in the forthcoming senatorial election in line with your wishes and aspirations, I will strife at all times to ensure that the dividends of democracy did not elude our people.

“As we continue to strive to attain set objectives, I would want to affirm that if you my people ask me to lay down my life for the growth, sustenance and and stability of democracy and for the creation of Apa state, I will willingly do that, because without you, there is no me.”

In his speech, the Minister of Interior, Comrade Abba Moro, who led PDP Stakeholders and council chairmen to purchase the forms in Makurdi urged anyone with senatorial ambition from area to shelve it, noting; “because such an ambition would be contrary to the wishes of the people of Idoma land."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/can-die-stability-nigerias-democracy-mark/
That's a true politician talking.... If I remember my GST 101 well, I can doesnt necessarily mean I will. It means you are yet to decide whether or not you are going to take that action. It means you are likely going to do it under some circumstances.
Well, our dear senate president is a true politician. What the I can simply means is that he may or may not die for our nation and whatever he decides to do when its time comes, no one can hold that against him because there is no sign of commitment to that phrase... I can!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by 100Cents: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Its a usual line.

If I am making like N100,000m per month from Federal Govt coffers, I will say the same thing repeatedly...

If government doubts it, let them make me a minister. In my first speech, I will say I can die for Nigeria.

NEXT !!!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by tuffgongjo(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Who is Fooling whom?
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by dmozart: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Orunto:
MARK, YOU ARE A GOOD SOLDIER AND A GENTLEMAN. GOD BLESS YOU AND NIGERIA! IJN! AMEN!
LOOTER ALERT.... Always using d sacred name of Jesus as a smokescreen for their hideous deeds since 1885 AD !!!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by adanduka: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Sentence him to death then! grin
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by dein77(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2014
bunmioguns:
Or he can die for the stability of his pocket

undecided

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by adedayourt(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
I forgive you for this one.

Go! and lie no more
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by dmozart: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2014
eleko1:
Useless talk from a useless man.Btw whose money do those slowpoke LG chairmen use to buy nomination form for Mark?Who told them Mark can't afford to pay for the form?Their peeps are suffering/from lack of social amenities,yet they contribute millions to buy form Mark.Revolution beckon
Bros, dat one na script acting. Many 'directing and editing' behind d scene. The LG connection na PUBLICITY STUNT.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by skyface00(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Gloomy so called leader, d only think u were able 2 control d house 2 be stable is d method u applied which is chop and chop so everybody smile 2 d bank, i pity ppl from that state they could only see him when he needed dem not when they needed him, he hardly touch d ground slf because he fly in and fly out of the state from his manson , thatz kind of leader dat want 2 die for Nigeria...dis ur 5th and u still going 2 come again and again pls dont die again oooooooo nonsense
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by fireonmountain: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

I can die for the stability of my belle.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by temitemi1(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Mark!!! Mark!!! Mark!!! How many times did I call u 3 times.ok go home n go and enjoy ur loot. If u want to die go and die in ur house. Abeg who arE those fools buyin form for mark GEJ till 2019 sha!!!
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Mclick(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2014
I guess these politician thinks Nigerians doesn't think or we artery of short memory
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2014
And there goes David Mark to the senate again and others are deprived the opportunity. With this mentality, pls can Nigeria ever grow?
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Heart2heart(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Running a state with allocation. Poverty-stricken minds. I wonder if we were operating a confederacy these new state mongers could agitate for their own states? Federation as a system of government will never help us. We are always looking up to abuja neglecting what we as a state can do to fend for ourselves indepenndently and devoid of oil moni allocations.
2cato:
Mark got it wrong this time. How viable will the creation of akpa state be what ard they going to contribute to the national development how are they going to fund development in the state?
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by eleko1: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Bunch of thieves angry angry angry angry angry angryTrue talk.sad sad sad sad sad sad
dmozart:
Bros, dat one na script acting. Many 'directing and editing' behind d scene. The LG connection na PUBLICITY STUNT.
Re: David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2014
*In TAN publicity man voice*

"Can you see what i am saw"? Hahahahahahahaha. Very funny con3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Eviction Order To Herdsmen In South-West - Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.