Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) (15260 Views)

I Was Attacked For Saying Buhari Is Not A Religious Fanatic, Says Bishop Kukah / Why Is Buhari Been Called “BABAONECHANCE”? / Osibanjo,amosun,buhari Been Boo And Humiliated In Ogun State,his State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
Whether his gunrunning is for BH or for al qaeda is inconsequential. Gunrunning is gunrunning. If he is innocent, he should submit himself for Probe rather than hiding under the shield of clown Jonathan. beside, he broke our Aviation law too by leasing a "Private" Jet for commercial value. He can't deny his involvement and I challenge him to face the Prosecutors or he should travel to South Africa.

A clear conscience fears no accusation.

As for you and your trolling lines, MAY GOD PUNISH your nonsense...

Has Pa Ayo been invited by anyone and he refused to honour it?

Who is probing the "gun running"? The SSS, the police the Nigerian Army or you?

The last I checked it was a case between the government of Nigeria and that of South Africa.

Apart from the money on the jet, another money that passed through bank was also siezed by SA.

Today both monies are returned but your hatred for Pa Ayo has pronounced him guilty.

Did he breach the law? Some of you are so pathetic!

He got a jet! Then he leased it!
Leasing it means it has to be registered with the relevant authorities that be.by leasing it, the jet has gone commercial!

What exactly is your problem?

My trolling line remains!

If you are so sure of yourself, then say Amen. If not, then repect yourself and cover your shame!
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by londoner: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
If this is what Buhari said, he is not fit to be a president over a population that is not 100% muslim.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by anti9JA: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
pendy79:
The lack of understading exhibited by the OP and some commentaries on this thread is on a level beyond reasoning.

If the speech was at a seminar organised by the council of sharia as indicated in the last paragragh of the newspaper cutting you posted ? Do you expect him to tell them that MOSAIC law should be adopted? His audience nececitated his words. I will only be concern if you have any evidence that he implemented or dabbled into sharia implementation when he was head of state

anti9JA:
Buhari implemented draconian and al-Qaeda type of government in Nigeria through coup d'état. These deadly duos also insisted that the only person responsible for black-market business was Fela Anikulapo Kuti, claiming they never saw anybody from the Fulani Arab emirates of Nigeria selling Naira and Dollars on the streets. Fela was eventually jailed for five years! They also initiated the camel passing through the eye of the needle by allowing a Fulani Arab Emir of Gwandu to pass 53 suit-cases through the custom when the diplomatic bags of great countries like USA, France, UK etc were been searched when Nigeria was changing to a new currency. Their War Against Indiscipline (WAI) restricted indigenous hawkers from selling their markets around their communities but the same WAI was powerless against landless Fulani Arabs cattle rearers who are still causing instability and damage in various localities.
SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/1161236/fulani-scourge-africa

ALSO
Why Buhari Must NOT Be Trusted - Politics - Nairaland ( https://www.nairaland.com/1834354/why-buhari-must-not-trusted )
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=thegreatman4ww post=27543373]
Kindly re-read it text again. Then you will notice these two words:
"...within the context of one Nigeria, ... and educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear..."
Meaning he believe in Nigeria as a country and not in her disintergration and have consideration of rights of non-muslims before making such a statement. As a good Christain, one who have prayed and continue to evangelist so that the whole world will see the light of Christ and turn a born again Christain; so also a good Muslim, one prayed and continue to defend his/her religion tenet (excluding killing fellow human being and uses of force) so that the world will believe that Allah is the true and only God and Mohammed is His messenger.

Legally fighting for Sharia Law to be recognised by Nigerian Constitution and applied by Muslims brothers and sisters should not be tagged with odd names because Sharia was part of their religion (their written rules) and also Qu'ran. Unfortunate the Christain brothers and sisters do not written rules (the bible say a new convenant I will make with you (Israel/Christain/Jews) not as I made with your Father (Mosaic law which is the same as Sharia law...my law will be written in your heart so that no one will tell his brother). So Christain do not have any written law except their Holy Bible as guide, I knew if Christain brothers and sisters do have, they will also go the path of the Muslim brothers and sisters

Mind you Christainity (Generation of Jacob to David to Jesus) and Islam (Generation of Ishmael to Esau to Mohammed) are both brothers and of Abraham family with the blessings of God but one of them has a blessings better than other.

Right there...! that convictions of yours is one of the reasons why islam and Christianity should be aborted with extreme prejudice.

Africans became abrahmist through delusion. We have no business with middle eastern deities or history.

You talk about educating non muslims that they have nothing to fear. Tell that to the igbos slaughtered in the north. Today is Sharia, tomorrow is full conversion. And we know where that would lead. Blood shed of epic proportion. Tufiakwa.. Oghene, Chineke, Olodumare forbids...
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by GooseBaba: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
Yeah. Guess what, the body of Alamieseigha's son arrives home today from Dubai. He died in THEIR HOUSE in Dubai. These are thesame people telling us how terrible Sharia/Islam is!!!

Smh.

Rubbish...! see your cheap argument..!!!

What's their tribal differences..!? Do they have strong oppositions from another religion. Look at the big picture..you cannot compare Nigerian's set up with that of Dubai, Qatar or the UAE..
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by adconline(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
We have seen this over a thousand times on this forum and it is getting too damn boring. Don't these folks have any other card to play?? I can bet my life you will see a dozen more of threads like this before the day runs out. Why aren't they giving us reasons to vote Jonathan?? Why is it so difficult to sell Jonathan using his "unparalleled developmental strides"?? What has jonathan achieved since he got into Aso Rock besides polarising Nigerians along religious and tribal lines?? Ask them this question: how many of them wouldn't prefer living the rest of their lives in a place like UAE or Qatar to living in Nigeria??

If you think you can't vote for Buhari because of some flimsy reason as the statement above, then goodluck to you.
I'm as Christian as can be and I say this with every sense of responsibility in me, Buhari is God's gift to this nation, and I will cast my vote in his favour 50times over even if he looses his 49th contest!!
Pls save me this epistle! Buhari is responsible for making Naija not to be like UAE. All of a sudden, he has the magic wand to make Naija look like USA.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by emotional(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
pendy79:
The lack of understading exhibited by the OP and some commentaries on this thread is on a level beyond reasoning.

If the speech was at a seminar organised by the council of sharia as indicated in the last paragragh of the newspaper cutting you posted ? Do you expect him to tell them that MOSAIC law should be adopted? His audience nececitated his words. I will only be concern if you have any evidence that he implemented or dabbled into sharia implementation when he was head of state

I pity this country.we still have a lot to put behind. With such a mindset ' have to defend him ' we deserve the likes of Idi Amin etc.as a leader.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Funniez: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
omenka:
We have seen this over a thousand times on this forum and it is getting too damn boring. Don't these folks have any other card to play?? I can bet my life you will see a dozen more of threads like this before the day runs out. Why aren't they giving us reasons to vote Jonathan?? Why is it so difficult to sell Jonathan using his "unparalleled developmental strides"?? What has jonathan achieved since he got into Aso Rock besides polarising Nigerians along religious and tribal lines?? Ask them this question: how many of them wouldn't prefer living the rest of their lives in a place like UAE or Qatar to living in Nigeria??

If you think you can't vote for Buhari because of some flimsy reason as the statement above, then goodluck to you.
I'm as Christian as can be and I say this with every sense of responsibility in me, Buhari is God's gift to this nation, and I will cast my vote in his favour 50times over even if he looses his 49th contest!!
No sane Nigerian will vote for a coup plotter in 2015. I prefer a neighbour who built almajiri skuls to one who gave me almajiri plates to beg around. I prefer someone who is trying to unite Nigerians irrespective of dia religion, to a monster who has d intention of islamizing Nigeria. I prefer a humble and meek president who despite all abuse and insults levelled on him, continues to seek 4 peace and development of Nigeria, to a mallam who promised he wuld make Nigeria ungovernable if he is nt elected in 2011. Definitely, Nigerians needs change but I dont Buhari is d change we need.
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
omenka:
God bless you my sister!!! And this is the core reason why you would find these Christian religious zealots on Nairaland making thanksgiving in church whenever they get a chance to travel to Islamic countries like Qatar and the UAE!!!
Qatar and UAE were build by westerns. The same western idea you said is forbidding
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
I am yet to know Buhari educational background; sometimes he talk like "sumbi"
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Buharians ¶ need ur comment on dis, stop misleading ppl....
Nigeria is not yet mature with d̶̲̥̅̊ calibas of people who want †φ lead us now, not †φ pay attention †φ religious issue...
Am a witness, the problem of nigeria has bin religion since 19BC from the north. ¶ can tell you frankly because ¶ have lived at the north..
If anybody tells u, religion plays no role in 9ja politics its a lie.... Don't need to trow in biased fact.. Voters please make ur research ursef, because ve don mine, no mata wat happen, no matter how good a northern muslim cud be presented ¶ will neva vote dem in dis current democratic system (they have a way of controlling the military nd civilian forces †φ carry out secret agenda).

If APC is really ready for change let dem produce a muslim southerner or a christian northerner without dat, dey should forget my vote....

As BABA will say- No mata ur gang-up against me, as long as ¶ still sit on dat ROCK, tinz will work in ma favour... COMMander in chief of the arm forces though some might rebel...

It all surprise u, as GEJ wins next year, a lot of hidden things will b up-rooted.....
From my research, ¶ see GEJ not finishing his tenure.... Calaba go burst, a lot of truth will b uncovered which will lead †φ revolution, a christian military general will hold on †φ power for a while b4 another election will hold with new sets of political cabal.. Dey all want †φ cover their wrongs dats y their is power toggle.. GEJ till 2017....
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by millhouse: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
that's Buhari for u !
Re: Evidence Of Buhari Been A Religious Fanatic (PHOTO) by millhouse: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
that's bokuhari for u !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Cancels Poll In Ondo Towns Over Violence - Punch / Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / Witness Reveals Where Justice Ngwuta Hides Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.