Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880529 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by promise2(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Hi Hakeembee I need your assistance I checked your profile it seems that you have just entered Estonia for study.I need you please to guide my younger sister on how to go about India visa she has just done her interview with Euro academy.I used to know the process but it has been a while I came here because I relocated to Germany for my master.I also sent you a request here in nl. Please get in touch I can always call you.Thanking you in advance.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Godwithme01:

Sorry!! What do you mean by under the same Profile and other schools will get it somehow How??

under the same application page i.e you may apply to university of tartu, tallinn university, tallinn university of technology for different courses but once you send your docs to university of tartu being your first choice you won't need to send it to other schools.. Tallinn university and tallinn university of technology will relate with university of tartu to get your docs because university of tartu is your first choice likewise others too i.e if tallinn university is your first choice you will send to them and university of tartu and tallinn uni of tech will get from tallin uni. hope this help

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ok, I See, so I believe we have to inform the other schools that we have sent it to the 1st School so there can Go get it

tobzzy:
under the same application page i.e you may apply to university of tartu, tallinn university, tallinn university of technology for different courses but once you send your docs to university of tartu being your first choice you won't need to send it to other schools.. Tallinn university and tallinn university of technology will relate with university of tartu to get your docs because university of tartu is your first choice likewise others too i.e if tallinn university is your first choice you will send to them and university of tartu and tallinn uni of tech will get from tallin uni. hope this help

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
promise2:
Hi Hakeembee I need your assistance I checked your profile it seems that you have just entered Estonia for study.I need you please to guide my younger sister on how to go about India visa she has just done her interview with Euro academy.I used to know the process but it has been a while I came here because I relocated to Germany for my master.I also sent you a request here in nl. Please get in touch I can always call you.Thanking you in advance.
I mailed you back already, and can you get your sister to join this tread? it will be good for her to read through all the posts here. Aidah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
tobzzy:
once you apply to different universities under the same profile you don't need to send different docs to each of the school.. just send your docs to the first school you applied to and other schools you applied to will get it from them somehow
I remembered i applied to both Tartu and Estonia business school, Tartu was my first choice, at first Estonia business school said the will contact universisity of Tartu for my documents since i have sent it there. Later they told me i have to send my transcript and notorised University certificate to them directly which i did through my school. I dint know for Bachelors degree though
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Your guy is an International Student Ambassador now o, not really a big deal though but we will be representing University of Tartu at international level.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Congratulations

hakeembee:
Your guy is an International Student Ambassador now o, not really a big deal though but we will be representing University of Tartu at international level.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by promise2(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
hakeembee:
I mailed you back already, and can you get your sister to join this tread? it will be good for her to read through all the posts here. Aidah!
She is here already.you got a mail .thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
hakeembee:
congrats
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
hakeembee:
. Hi hakeembee am the Gospel 12 you know already thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
striker9:
congrats
oh! good then, when admission letter role in, dont hesitate.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Godfavourme:

Its not part of their requirements

Ok, thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Aragon1:

Yes bro we have to keep pushing and staying positive. Hope u saw that reply tobzzy posted.it confirmed what I said that with one application you can apply to different universities..looks like I have alot of letter of Motivation to write.. grin

@Aragon, bro am considering following this canny and Euro Academy up at the same time, CIC is unpredictable, just a little confuse now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi hakeembee, please I want to ask you for a favour, can u please help me and review my motivational letter? I plan forwarding it to Euro Academy by Monday.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
hakeembee:
Congrats baba...proud of u bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:
Hi hakeembee, please I want to ask you for a favour, can u please help me and review my motivational letter? I plan forwarding it to Euro Academy by Monday.
That will be nice bro..wish I could but I guess it's late for me..haven't even filled the online application form...kept trying to calculate the time I v left but it seems am late..what are ur tots?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Aragon1:

That will be nice bro..wish I could but I guess it's late for me..haven't even filled the online application form...kept trying to calculate the time I v left but it seems am late..what are ur tots?

No, online form will be open till 30th September, boss make move oo because this CIC pple are funny, I got a mail this evening from Euro Academy that I should forward my notarized copies to them, so will be sending it by Monday morning.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Godwithme01:

Sorry!! What do you mean by under the same Profile and other schools will get it somehow How??

Estonian schools uses a single application system called dreamapply. Your profile and your academic info and some other ones, once they are filled it can be accessible by any school you applied to. But of course It should be safer to inform the school if you have sent your documents to other school so nothing is missed along the line.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
omitobi:

Estonian schools uses a single application system called dreamapply. Your profile and your academic info and some other ones, once they are filled it can be accessible by any school you applied to. But of course It should be safer to inform the school if you have sent your documents to other school so nothing is missed along the line.

Noted, but in dreamapply, I haven't come across Euro Academy there, all other schools are there excluded Euro Academy, I don't know if anybody has noticed that?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:
pm me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:

No, online form will be open till 30th September, boss make move oo because this CIC pple are funny, I got a mail this evening from Euro Academy that I should forward my notarized copies to them, so will be sending it by Monday morning.
Bros then am applying tonight.. grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:

Which course did you apply for? Abeg make your motivation letter hot o..very important..also highlight your experiences if any and strength as it relates to your course..specific courses that picked your interest and what you tend to achieve after studying this program...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Aragon1:
Which course did you apply for? Abeg make your motivation letter hot o..very important..also highlight your experiences if any and strength as it relates to your course..specific courses that picked your interest and what you tend to achieve after studying this program...

Ok thank you, I applied for business management
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
mryoung16:

Ok thank you, I applied for business management
Okay..please did u get mails from dreamapply when you sent your credentials and submitted your form..just got 3 mails from dreamapply.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ziggy3579: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
You don run come here from canny abi cheesy where do I start from, am interested, pls put me through. Thanks
mryoung16:

Noted, but in dreamapply, I haven't come across Euro Academy there, all other schools are there excluded Euro Academy, I don't know if anybody has noticed that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
ziggy3579:
You don run come here from canny abi cheesy where do I start from, am interested, pls put me through. Thanks
same here men. Please I just sent you a PM @ mryoung16
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
ziggy3579:

Hahaha my brother, person must have plan B oo, no time nah, check Euro Academy Estonia, they are the only school that is accepting application now, deadline for submission is 30th September 2016 till next year, so check dia website to see things by urself...also make out time to go thru the thread, much information dey here and u will enjoy while reading, not much though, all the best sir.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ziggy3579: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na so bro, there has to be a plan B. Am checking their website already, thanks
mryoung16:

Hahaha my brother, person must have plan B oo, no time nah, check Euro Academy Estonia, they are the only school that is accepting application now, deadline for submission is 30th September 2016 till next year, so check dia website to see things by urself...also make out time to go thru the thread, much information dey here and u will enjoy while reading, not much though, all the sir.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2016
Aragon1:

Okay..please did u get mails from dreamapply when you sent your credentials and submitted your form..just got 3 mails from dreamapply.

No, I havent gotten any from dreamapply yet but I do get from Euro Academy like 3times now......what is the message saying?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2016
mryoung16:

No, I havent gotten any from dreamapply yet but I do get from Euro Academy like 3times now......what is the message saying?
Letter found out it was due to the fact that I registered earlier on their platform for MBA in tallin and requested for updates. They just wanted me to know the documentation requirements for the program and send links on how to upload them..guess my application to euroacademy triggered an update from them..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Aragon1:

Letter found out it was due to the fact that I registered earlier on their platform for MBA in tallin and requested for updates. They just wanted me to know the documentation requirements for the program and send links on how to upload them..guess my application to euroacademy triggered an update from them..

Oh,ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.