Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880522 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2016
mryoung16:

Noted, but in dreamapply, I haven't come across Euro Academy there, all other schools are there excluded Euro Academy, I don't know if anybody has noticed that?
euro academy application is different, you will never find them on the dreamapply (maybe it's because euro academy is a private uni but I'm not sure) so if you apply to euro academy and other schools via dreamapply be ready to send 2 different doc.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
tobzzy:
euro academy application is different, you will never find them on the dreamapply (maybe it's because euro academy is a private uni but I'm not sure) so if you apply to euro academy and other schools via dreamapply be ready to send 2 different doc.

Ok, I now understand, but the school is OK right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2016
mryoung16:
Hi hakeembee, please I want to ask you for a favour, can u please help me and review my motivational letter? I plan forwarding it to Euro Academy by Monday.
Thought u going for January intake
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2016
striker9:
Thought u going for January intake

Bro I changed mind oo smiley smiley, decided to start now since they don't require English language test while I still read to write the iltes test by December, I don't think is good to waste time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
mryoung16:

Bro I changed mind oo, decided to start now.
OK good
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
striker9:
OK good

Why don't you start now? U no getting admission Na d koko ooo, I finally gave it a second tot.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
mryoung16:

Why don't you start now? U no getting admission Na d koko ooo, I finally gave it a second tot.
I gotta wait till January to be sure if I'll be ready.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
striker9:
I gotta wait till January to be sure if I'll be ready.

Hahaha, ok.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
mryoung16:

@mryoung, are you very sure about euro academy not needing english learning test for admission. What about masters in economy and business administration
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Made123:

@mryoung, are you very sure about euro academy not needing english learning test for admission. What about masters in economy and business administration

Am going for business management, professional higher education, I got an email directly from them saying that is not needed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
mryoung16:

Am going for business management, professional higher education, I got an email directly from them saying that is not needed.
Alright thanks, I have confirmed it from the schools brochure.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
striker9:
Students are allowed to work,also upon graduation you have the opportunity to stay back and search for a job which could allow you get an employment visa. The immigration grant 6 months extension visa to search for jobs after graduation.
is it white collar jobs or menial jobs? What happens if you didn't get job after the 6months extension?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
michV:
is it white collar jobs or menial jobs? What happens if you didn't get job after the 6months extension?
Its depends on your qualities and what u have to offer,no one can guarantee a white collar job but I believe there are such jobs for foreigners maybe highly competitive. Menial jobs are for keeping body and mind together till God picks up the call. I think after 6 month extension the person would have to leave the country or make inquiry if its possible to stay longer .....let's hear from gurus in Estonia first...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
michV:

If u have something tangible doing here, it's better to stay back. Tangible as in good job, I mean good paid job. The land is green but at d same time d hustling is real, only the strong will survive.

All the best

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
mryoung16:

Ok, I now understand, but the school is OK right?
yes it is.. every uni in estonia is cool
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2016
@Godfavourme please when you wrote your motivation letter were asked to limit to to 1000 letters or words..have been trying to get my head around it cos 1000 letters is just too small..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49408743]

Why don't you start now? U no getting admission Na d koko ooo,
I finally got a positive response from them and am to forward my notarized credentials to them by post on Monday. Please did u limit your motivation letter to 1000 letters or words?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=49437027][/quote]

Am still working on the motivational letter,so by Monday am going to type to know how many words I gots.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2016
tobzzy:
yes it is.. every uni in estonia is cool

Thanks tobzzy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
mryoung16:

Am still working on the motivational letter,so by Monday am going to type to know how many words I gots.
Okay.please on the application form, there is a section on foreign languages.any idea on what we expected to fill under the English collum since we haven't written any English test.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aragon1:
@Godfavourme please when you wrote your motivation letter were asked to limit to to 1000 letters or words..have been trying to get my head around it cos 1000 letters is just too small..

Yes from what I saw on their site. You don't need to write much, only points are needed. Mine was just two pages. Go online, you will see the points to write about.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Godfavourme:

Yes from what I saw on their site. You don't need to write much, only points are needed. Mine was just two pages. Go online, you will see the points to write about.
Thanks I appreciate...working on that right now. ...please when you filled your application, that sections that talks about foreign languages and level what are we expected to fill in the English colum or should I just leave it blank..thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aragon1:

Thanks I appreciate...working on that right now. ...please when you filled your application, that sections that talks about foreign languages and level what are we expected to fill in the English colum or should I just leave it blank..thanks.

I saw it also and email them concerning it, they replied by saying, since I completed my previous studies in English no need, i guess u email them too to be sure also.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
mryoung16:

I saw it also and email them concerning it, they replied by saying, since I completed my previous studies in English no need, i guess u email them too to be sure also.
Thanks bro, will mail them concerning it but if I don't get a feedback by Monday then am submitting it like that o..looks like time is almost against us oo..I also have to ask my school to forward my transcript aswell..that's my fear self...time time time grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aragon1:

Here bro

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Godfavourme post=49448906]

Here bro[/quote

Na English I put there ooo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Godfavourme:

Here bro
Thanks..but I was referring to the section directly below the one u just captured...with the heading foreign languages....( I filled my Nigerian native language as my native language o)..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
@Godfavourme this is the section am talking about

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Godfavourme:

Here bro

Check the university website, seems they're no more using that form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wUy697b6FGiI9u5n1I1x6uM5g7Ime1k2LxrPSii5gYo/viewform
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
rajiism:

Check the university website, seems they're no more using that form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wUy697b6FGiI9u5n1I1x6uM5g7Ime1k2LxrPSii5gYo/viewform

The form was sent to me from the University after I filled the online application form and forwarded electronic copies of my credentials..so I think it's still in use

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aragon1:
@Godfavourme this is the section am talking about

It was left blank bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Aragon1:

The form was sent to me from the University after I filled the online application form and forwarded electronic copies of my credentials..so I think it's still in use

ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.