Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875853 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
interview Done. It was successful. Thanks all. Wish ya all Success.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
LostCity:
interview Done.
It was successful.
Thanks all.
Wish ya all Success.

@lostcity, cant u tell us the questions u were asked? Ur one of the guru here u no the rules already, help odas

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
LostCity:
interview Done.
It was successful.
Thanks all.
Wish ya all Success.
Really glad it was a success. Can you share with the house your profile (course and level) and questions that were asked during your interview.thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
LostCity:
interview Done. It was successful. Thanks all. Wish ya all Success.

This man!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please guys also prepare to defend yourself at POE if your olevel doesn't go along with what you're going for in euroacademy. This might no apply to Al but just be prepare.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
sobastical:

This man!
Boss of Life,After you na You.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Godfavourme:

Following

Finally i have posted my documents today.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ananaosei: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aragon1:
The house is dull ooo..we're are my people oo..@mryoung16 how far with your docs..have u sent them over?..@Godfavourme hope you still prepping fine for your interview...@ananaosei hope u have started gathering docs for your visa so u could book an appointment immediately your enrollment letter drops..make all necessary inquiries at the Indian embassy over there..@striker9 still viewing you on 3D cool..smiles.hope you still packaging your docs for the next academic section...let's keep our thread alive...

Started the legalization of my docs today, took it to the high court and to ministry of foreign affairs. I don't really know if it will be necessary to take it to the ministry of education too for legalization. Anyways ive promised to stop being a ghost member, so am passing through to honor the Gurus of the house and to check on Y'all wonderful brethren in the house. CONGRATS LostCITY!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
ananaosei:

Started the legalization of my docs today, took it to the high court and to ministry of foreign affairs. I don't really know if it will be necessary to take it to the ministry of education too for legalization. Anyways ive promised to stop being a ghost member, so am passing through to honor the Gurus of the house and to check on Y'all wonderful brethren in the house. CONGRATS LostCITY!
That's more like it...hakeembee will be in a good position to tell u if you need to take it to the ministry of education but I doubt that..I think it's just that of foreign affairs...success all the way..bring your questions here and we all will tackle it together. We have gurus that have gone through this process and I know they are reading this

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
mryoung16:

Finally i have posted my documents today.
Good one bro. Will be doing mine tomorow..which courier service did u use?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Aragon1 post=49533482]

@Aragon, how far abt ur documents?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aragon1:

Good one bro. Will be doing mine tomorow..which courier service did u use?

Baba Na dhl I use oo...#14,510
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
LostCity:

Boss of Life,After you na You.
Lol, Na God jare baba
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
ananaosei:

Both stamps are required i. e MOF and MOE.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
mryoung16:

Baba Na dhl I use oo...#14,510
Confirm..good one..will send mine 2mrw

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Godfavourme:

Both stamps are required i. e MOF and MOE.
Thanks Godfavourme for the correction,@ananaosei hope u got this..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
ananaosei:

Normally school docs should first be authenticated in MOE then MOF,its advisable to get it legalized in MOE to avoid any delay.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
striker9:
Normally school docs should first be authenticated in MOE then MOF,its advisable to get it legalized in MOE to avoid any delay.

For people that are going for bsc, which documents will they do the authentication both with MOF and MOE?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
mryoung16:

For people that are going for bsc, which documents will they do the authentication both with MOF and MOE?
Waec/Neco/GCE ....any of those as long its your secondary school certificate.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
striker9:
Waec/Neco/GCE ....any of those as long its your secondary school certificate.

Ok thanks, I think one has to plan for that Abuja tin ahead, no time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ananaosei: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Aragon1:

Thanks Godfavourme for the correction,@ananaosei hope u got this..
Crystal clear))) thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2016
rajiism:

Interview questions @ Estonian Embassy Tbilisi, Georgia:
- What's your program of study?
- What's the basis of the program?
- What's your future plan?
Lobatan......

Bro did you go through Georgia? If yes how did you get the visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 1:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Now I have this confusion here, what's the difference between legalization and notorization/certification of document?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2016
hybeenoni:
Now I have this confusion here, what's the difference between legalization and notorization/certification of document?
Legalization of doc can be done with ministry of government while notarization is done by a notary public, usually an High level lawyer putting a stamp on your docs to prove they are valid. I stand to be corrected tho....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2016
mryoung16:

Ok thanks, I think one has to plan for that Abuja tin ahead, no time.
There is a guy who said he did it in Lagos..yoyolagos ..search for his comments
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2016
hybeenoni:
Please note that certification and notarization aren't same...certification can been done in a high court but notarization must be done by a lawyer who is a notary public..this means the lawyer must have a notary seal..the charges are also different..u can certify with as little as 500 but notarization will cost over 2,000 depending on your bargaining power and the notary public
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2016
striker9:
Yes I think so..just that it's been long he came around...also reach out to Nairaspace...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
striker9:

Lagos? Is there any ministry of foreign affairs and education in Lagos? I think it can be only be done in ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja. stand to be corrected shaa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aragon1:

Yes I think so..just that it's been long he came around...also reach out to Nairaspace...

@Aragon1, how far about ur doc, u don send am?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
mryoung16:

Lagos? Is there any ministry of foreign affairs and education in Lagos? I think it can be only be done in ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja. stand to be corrected shaa.
Yes you are right but the guy did it in Lagos around TBS ..I'll look for the comment sha
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
yoyolagos:

Dat na long tin. Just go to ministry of Education Liaison office in TBS, one of their staff will help facilitate it at a relatively moderate price. That is where me n guys did ours. And one of us is already on his way back from India with is Estonian visa.

Except you live in Abuja or relatively close to abuja
here it is guys ....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
@ striker 9 nice work u have done, any idea if the Legalization by ministry of foreign affairs can also be done in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.