Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875461 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2015
To the experienced ones in the house, please can one enter Estonia easily with italy visa ? I mean for masters study applicants. Because, I read somewhere that msc or ma candidate can apply fo tp in Estonia as well.
Ur kind input on how it can be done would be appreciated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Guys going for IT Related courses can apply:

National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
damosif:
@Uzhi I applied for MSC in Communicative electronics. I jst sent my notarized documents and transcript to the school.
I wish anyone who is ahead should she'd more lyt on d next line of action.
They said it's Conditional admission wah other condition is to be satisfied.
Moreso Noone in the house has spoken anything about Statement of Acct. Like how much are we expected to have in Acct.
Am in the same shoe. According to the mail, info about visa etc will be communicated soon.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
I have received the admission letter and was told to let them know when I would be applying at estonia embassy so that they can send d trp application for dis. They said d doc only last 4 two months.

quote author=JanetBB post=32987876]
Am in the same shoe. According to the mail, info about visa etc will be communicated soon.[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
uzhi:
I have received the admission letter and was told to let them know when I would be applying at estonia embassy so that they can send d trp application for dis. They said d doc only last 4 two months.
quote author=JanetBB post=32987876]
Am in the same shoe. According to the mail, info about visa etc will be communicated soon.

http://www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 5:55am On Apr 23, 2015
questions about the statement of account.
1. is the money (800k-1m) suppose to be in your account or the account of your sponsor?
2. are u to av any specific amount in your own acccount also during your application for visa/t.residence permit.
pls don't ignore if you can gve me ansas to diz questions.
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2015
If u have 800 to 1m in ur personal account its ok, but ur sponsor should have enough. I stand to be corrected.

quote author=csfrost post=33011741]questions about the statement of account.
1. is the money (800k-1m) suppose to be in your account or the account of your sponsor?
2. are u to av any specific amount in your own acccount also during your application for visa/t.residence permit.
thanks[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2015
uzhi:
If u have 800 to 1m in ur personal account its ok, but ur sponsor should have enough. I stand to be corrected.

quote author=csfrost post=33011741]questions about the statement of account.
thanks
what if you have just 200+ in your account and your sponsor has 800-1m+ in his.
what I mean is, when showing the bank statement of account, which should u show, urs or that of your sponsor?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
@csfrost; @uzhi,

I just want to know your route to secure the trp - India embassy or via Belgium here in Nigeria?

Thanks for your response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Egypt.
@jane. since u r going for masters program. why not get a scheghen or wateva visa here in nigeria, and get d trp in estonia.
we goin for bachelors, need to get d trp before we leave.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
csfrost:
Egypt.
@jane. since u r going for masters program. why not get a scheghen or wateva visa here in nigeria, and get d trp in estonia.
we goin for bachelors, need to get d trp before we leave.
omo to get shangem visa nobei beans. Its like playing gamble, try and luck. let the person try egypt which is closest.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
lol.
@Uzhi. ur one leg is already in estonia nw. there's estonia embassy in Italy. since u av italian visa. u r almst der
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
ibe003:
omo to get shangem visa nobei beans. Its like playing gamble, try and luck. let the person try egypt which is closest.
please enlighten me on that bank account statement.
the account we are to show to the embassy staff or wateva, is it our own account, or that of our sponsor?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
csfrost:
please enlighten me on that bank account statement.
the account we are to show to the embassy staff or wateva, is it our own account, or that of our sponsor?
is it for Egypt visa or estonia RP?. If it is Egypt visa its our own account with Enough cash if you are doing it by your self. For Estonia RP application you can use sponsor.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
yea. egypt
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
@ jane, my route is complicated. I will try Egypt next week and if they misbehave, I will go for Italy. Csfrost, i dnt have italia visa already o. But might be my last resort. I think with 1.5m they should give me, though na luck. But all this would greatly be determined by outcome of my finland admission by april 30th.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
uzhi:
@ jane, my route is complicated. I will try Egypt next week and if they misbehave, I will go for Italy. Csfrost, i dnt have italia visa already o. But might be my last resort. I think with 1.5m they should give me, though na luck. But all this would greatly be determined by outcome of my finland admission by april 30th.
apart from csfrost and Uzi who again have received acceptance latter?, lets discuss important issues about the travel and living in Estonia,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
ibe003:
apart from csfrost and Uzi who again have received acceptance latter?, lets discuss important issues about the travel and living in Estonia,

How do you receive acceptance letter? By email or by post.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2015
It was received through email after u must hv accept the provisional offer.

quote author=nairaspace post=33116140]

How do you receive acceptance letter? By email or by post.[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tajad(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Guys, I have been reading through this thread and I have been impressed in so many ways. I applied for MSc Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics and I have accepted my admission. My transcript was received yesterday and is being processed based on the mail i was sent.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations!
uote author=tajad post=33231269]Guys, I have been reading through this thread and I have been impressed in so many ways. I applied for MSc Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics and I have accepted my admission. My transcript was received yesterday and is being processed based on the mail i was sent. [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
uzhi:
Congratulations!
uote author=tajad post=33231269]Guys, I have been reading through this thread and I have been impressed in so many ways. I applied for MSc Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics and I have accepted my admission. My transcript was received yesterday and is being processed based on the mail i was sent.
smiley most times you quote people you tend to delete the bracket and the "q" for qoute. so it ends up not showing up as quote.
@topic. kinda dry, seems everybody is busy one way or the other. God help us all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Congrats@ tajad.Mine was also received yestyday.
So Watz next inline

tajad:
Guys, I have been reading through this thread and I have been impressed in so many ways. I applied for MSc Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics and I have accepted my admission. My transcript was received yesterday and is being processed based on the mail i was sent.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello Uzhi

U said u av received an acceptance letter by mail. Waz ds after U sent your transcript?? Or u're4 BSC
Pls update me

csfrost:
smiley most times you quote people you tend to delete the bracket and the "q" for qoute. so it ends up not showing up as quote.
@topic. kinda dry, seems everybody is busy one way or the other. God help us all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ damosif, i have sent my transcript since December last year, got my evaluation result last month and did Skype interview dis month. Am going for MA in digital library learning at Tallinn University.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
csfrost:

Yeah the house is kinda dry but good news everywhere.
My second coz got his admission offer today. Im glad!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
nairaspace:

Yeah the house is kinda dry but good news everywhere.
My second coz got his admission offer today. Im glad!

Congratulations to u and ur cousin. Oya nah, lets pop champaigne.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
uzhi:

Congratulations to u and ur cousin[b]s[/b]. Oya nah, lets pop champaigne.
yes oo.. popping already in prep...till every comes out. Im glad we are making progress here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Now that almost everyone have scale through the admission process, where are the best route to follow ?
I was at india embassy today and i was told to get letter from d school. Attach it with my admission letter and other docs. But the thing isnt easy o.
Some should help..........
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 12:44am On May 04, 2015
As for the letter, just write to study@ttu.ee they will reply you.

What documents are they requesting for at Índia embassy?

I will go there today-monday to confirm required documents.

Also, you need to apply online to book appointment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
Pls is dre anyone that applied to tallinn Univ of Tech? They requested for my Bachelor's diploma but I don't understand which document it is. Anyone that has completed the sending of docs shuld plz advice
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2015
They are requesting for your certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.