Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877874 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TOKUGAWA(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=femiratess post=58565146]

you can just imagine the trash.

let him give some evidence to such claims.
1. he does not even know who i am
2. he just came from nowhere talking trash
3. over 10 ppl on this thread communicate with me directly and i have never done anything on financial reward or any reward as the case may be.
4. this is just the issue when some low life has access to internet and browsing device.

at least he ought to monitor the post, try and find some relating evidence that is even if his claims existed before rubbishing his grandfathers name in the mud.

as a perfect gentleman, i wanted to just message him to clear his doubts that i aint whoever dupe him. am femi and i live in the Emirates hence that femirates. But to further glorify his illiteracy and backward thinking, he rubbished his ancestors with further degrading utterances.

[b]last warning TOKUGAWA....Use your brain before acting and displaying your generational dumbness.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TOKUGAWA(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2017
lolz.... Can u upload your pics and let's see...I can't even trust any pic u upload. Femmyrates is a wanted guy in ikorodu simple! Anyone should please visit state CID ,or the complex beside bank phb in ikorodu.The office has been under lock and keys for years.
He collected hundreds of thousands from people willing to travel to Yankee( tour package), going to millions. Within a week he eloped.
Guy or babe,if u are not the femmyrates please prove yourself....I already informing other victims that I found u.
Werey! I just checked u just joined nairaland.... Check my profile ...I joined 2008,I'm an active nairalander unlike opportunist like u,seeking for whom to devour.

Caveat Emptor!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TOKUGAWA(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Receipt

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2017
iWasNotHere:
they all have the same character, if only one will see a very good one with a pocket friendly price for Visa to this Schengen countries that has Estonia Embassy. And if they can accept Half payment, then Full payment when Visa is out
the one currently handling my Egypt visa stuff charged me 150k, and collected 50k as part payment and will receive the balance wen the visa is out.
but the visa is taking more time now than expected.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Guy come defend yourself...the bros don dey drop evidence.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2017
gentleking90:

the one currently handling my Egypt visa stuff charged me 150k, and collected 50k as part payment and will receive the balance wen the visa is out.
but the visa is taking more time now than expected.
Please can you drop the agent's number, lemme check if it's the same person I am using because our issue dey very similar. Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Kabz:
Please can you drop the agent's number, lemme check if it's the same person I am using because our issue dey very similar. Thanks.
it was that mopol man at the Egypt embassy Abj that gave my passport to the man..me no even know the man, I only knw the mopol man there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
gentleking90:

it was that mopol man at the Egypt embassy Abj that gave my passport to the man..me no even know the man, I only knw the mopol man there.
Oh okay... that's a risky something sha.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Everyone seems desperate so are we vulnerable to agents , someone just pm me how an agent took 300k for India visa , pls be. Mindful of post u see here , any business u do its at your own risk , I understand the need to get to an estonia embassy abroad but then thread carefully and use your God given brain to be smart !

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=Kabz post=58567498]Oh okay... that's a risky something sha. [/quote
life itself na risk brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Miles300:
Everyone seems desperate so are we vulnerable to agents , someone just pm me how an agent took 300k for India visa , pls be. Mindful of post u see here , any business u do its at your own risk , I understand the need to get to an estonia embassy abroad but then thread carefully and use your God given brain to be smart !
nice one Sir..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2017
gentleking90:

but the visa is taking more time now than expected .

When did you apply?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tysjosh: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
how do I get involve in this?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Isapro1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Involve with what ?
tysjosh:

how do I get involve in this?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
TOKUGAWA:
lolz.... Can u upload your pics and let's see...I can't even trust any pic u upload. Femmyrates is a wanted guy in ikorodu simple! Anyone should please visit state CID ,or the complex beside bank phb in ikorodu.The office has been under lock and keys for years.
He collected hundreds of thousands from people willing to travel to Yankee( tour package), going to millions. Within a week he eloped.
Guy or babe,if u are not the femmyrates please prove yourself....I already informing other victims that I found u.
Werey! I just checked u just joined nairaland.... Check my profile ...I joined 2008,I'm an active nairalander unlike opportunist like u,seeking for whom to devour.

Caveat Emptor!

i should upload my pics right?

you have access to over a billion photos just by checking facebook and saving any picture of your choice. At this junction, i find you totally unreasonable and not worthy of my time. I live in Dubai, so go and inform the state CID that you have clue and since the culprit ran away with millions like you said, they will come over and legally pursue your claims.

other than that, you have only and will only keep showing your illiteracy in handling issues.

i am not in anyway connected to the travelling agent you are claiming and i joined this thread simply for study in Estonia.
i am not involved in any other thread.
i have been speaking with some people and assisted them in gathering documents without any financial transactions involved.

but to be honest with you, coming out to accuse me without any background check is totally preposterous.

I AM NOT FEMMIRATES TRAVELS AND I AM NOT IN ANYWAY CONNECTED TO ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.
I WASNT EVEN STAYING IN LAGOS FOR THAT MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TOKUGAWA(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
femiratess:

i should upload my pics right?

you have access to over a billion photos just by checking facebook and saving any picture of your choice. At this junction, i find you totally unreasonable and not worthy of my time. I live in Dubai, so go and inform the state CID that you have clue and since the culprit ran away with millions like you said, they will come over and legally pursue your claims.

other than that, you have only and will only keep showing your illiteracy in handling issues.

i am not in anyway connected to the travelling agent you are claiming and i joined this thread simply for study in Estonia.
i am not involved in any other thread.
i have been speaking with some people and assisted them in gathering documents without any financial transactions involved.

but to be honest with you, coming out to accuse me without any background check is totally preposterous.

I AM NOT FEMMIRATES TRAVELS AND I AM NOT IN ANYWAY CONNECTED TO ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.
I WASNT EVEN STAYING IN LAGOS FOR THAT MATTER.

Bro, it happened to my younger brother,after years of unemployment we contributed money for him to emigrate. Femmyrate's secretary a church member of ours introduce him to us.Since 2015,that it happened we've not seen the girl. If you are not femmyrates, i leave you to God.I since got over it.You better change your name, but i still find it difficult to believe its not you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
TOKUGAWA:
Bro, it happened to my younger brother,after years of unemployment we contributed money for him to emigrate. Femmyrate's secretary a church member of ours introduce him to us.Since 2015,that it happened we've not seen the girl. If you are not femmyrates, i leave you to God.I since got over it.You better change your name, but i still find it difficult to believe its not you.

Since i tried to contact you, you should have listened to hear me out and not been hasty in your judgement.
femirates11. thats my skype id. i can receive skype calls to further clear your doubt
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Suplexx:

When did you apply?
gave him my passport since 23rd of last month.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
At this junction when potential Estonia Students are looking for routes outta Nigeria, the devil decided to send TWO people into this section to derail us about being SCAMMED. Please and Please, if you don't want the Anger of God to visit your home, do not come here and scam innocent people off their hard earned money.
Let us all look for ways to make each other better towards leaving Naija. The elites in power don't care about us. Kindly give Una sef Brain o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
gentleking90:

gave him my passport since 23rd of last month.

Remain calm for now. As long as you are in touch with him.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
iWasNotHere:
At this junction when potential Estonia Students are looking for routes outta Nigeria, the devil decided to send TWO people into this section to derail us about being SCAMMED. Please and Please, if you don't want the Anger of God to visit your home, do not come here and scam innocent people off their hard earned money.
Let us all look for ways to make each other better towards leaving Naija. The elites in power don't care about us. Kindly give Una sef Brain o

I believe the people here (the frequent ones) are genuine. Someone needs to apologize to another for wrong accusation.

Scammers hide their identities. I requested to discuss with Femirates last week, and he has been open both on email and wassap. He did not request a penny from me. He was so swift and nice in responding to my enquiries. I saw his pictures from his wassap DP. He has been changing his pics.

I didn't know him before, but he gave me much attention for free since last week.

My observation, not vouching for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
iWasNotHere:

How is the statement meaningful in your own reasoning.

He knew of someone with a similar name and accused me.in an inappropriate manner and I have done right by clearing myself and just imagine what you just typed.

If you are traveling to far North from Lagos, nobody is allowed to pee on the way right?
If it's true that I am a scam, he would have saved so many ppl.

For you To come and type those trash with your frustrated mind, is totally a reason why you are in your present situation. I think am done from this group sef.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please house I need a reply urgently, can one use SWITZERLAND schengen Visa to transit into countries that has ESTONIA Embassy to process the Visa & TRP.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Suplexx:

I believe the people here (the frequent ones) are genuine. Someone needs to apologize to another for wrong accusation.

Scammers hide their identities. I requested to discuss with Femiratess last week, and he has been open both on email and wassap. He did not request a penny from me. He was so swift and nice in responding to my enquiries. I saw his pictures from his wassap DP. He has been changing his pics.

I didn't know him before, but he gave me much attention for free since last week.

My observation, not vouching for anyone.

God bless you

I have never asked for a penny from anyone
I sent my visa to Estonia which I got in May to few people here
3ppl on this thread know me in person in Dubai

Active member, miles300 speaks to me in person and he is my Facebook friend.

Am only trying To help.

I brought the insurance from Ergo for just 100euros and I dropped the name of the insurance company. I never asked anyone to pay a dime.

If anyone needs clarification

My name on Facebook is folorunsho femi and the cover photo is a pics I took inside Emirates airline plane on my way to India in May. Profile picture in a beach (jumeirah lake towers)

I respect my name and I will never tolerate any defamation of character towards me.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
This forum was established to give info about Estonia and how to study in Estonia couple with the admission processes and all , if any one want to discuss businesses and all that they should do so in private ! I believe we should make this forunm for only informations !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Miles300:
This forum was established to give info about Estonia and how to study in Estonia couple with the admission processes and all , if any one want to discuss businesses and all that they should do so in private ! I believe we should make this forunm for only informations !

you are right bro but the accusation needed clarification. if its true, he would have prevented people from getting scammed. so the derail from the subject matter isnt a total waste of time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Miles300:
Bro, can one have DUBAI visa on his/her passport on one hand without traveling, and then later apply for Georgia Visa through an Agent. Would they allow such person in at the POE ?? I need an urgent reply pls
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Femirates:

How is the statement meaningful in your own reasoning.

He knew of someone with a similar name and accused me.in an inappropriate manner and I have done right by clearing myself and just imagine what you just typed.

If you are traveling to far North from Lagos, nobody is allowed to pee on the way right?
If it's true that I am a scam, he would have saved so many ppl.

For you To come and type those trash with your frustrated mind, is totally a reason why you are in your present situation. I think am done from this group sef.
Femi, don't leave the group, I repeat don't leave. Leaving will make you guilty of the accusations which i believe is FALSE. God is on the throne brother.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Bro, can one have DUBAI visa on his/her passport on one hand without traveling, and then later apply for Georgia Visa through an Agent. Would they allow such person in at the POE ?? I need an urgent reply pls
only Dubai resident permit , someone here in Estonia told me his friend got Turkish visa recently , I will enquire about it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
What are the requirements to enter Georgia from Nigeria. Urgent valid reply pls, thank you!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Femi, don't leave the group, I repeat don't leave. Leaving will make you guilty of the accusations which i believe is FALSE. God is on the throne brother.
femi is like a brother to me and a very polite dude, I don't who and why all this allegations sometimes it cud be a mistaken identity !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
iWasNotHere:
What are the requirements to enter Georgia from Nigeria. Urgent valid reply pls, thank you!
u av to visit Georgia embassy in Egypt that's the only way out !

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.