Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875540 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Muzzbaba:

Mr Femirates how can u open your mouth and say such,people should give up their hustle cos there is yahoo I'm sorry but it ain't everybody that's illegal and if u must know @miles300 is there already but he has been positive and telling us how good the place is and we should try our best to come but everytime u come on here u are always negative or saying trash. Bros no be by force for u to come here post,I don't normally talk but when u see people saying trash or discouraging others,u let them know.
Meanwhile if by Septemeber we don't have a means,then we will apply again or defer by then but quote me not by my grace but by God's Gracei will resume to Estonia come September.

you need to apply for IELTS OR TOEFL

I dont think you can comprehend simple sentence.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Topet124:

Femirates abi wetin be your name this guy have said it times without number you always come with negativity na you first bring false information say Estonia no wan issue trp again say the number for trp don almost full wetin be your problem sef, now you are advising people to defer, we are in July we still have August and it was clearly written on the school website that we should resume before September 15th so wetin be your problem let us try till the last minute if he no work we know say we tried but I believe I go still enter that Estonia this year no shaking, don't worry on how I will survive till I will get trp when I get to Estonia no be me be the first person to do it, so MR FEMIREATES IF YOU HAVE ANY SURE ROUTE POST IT AND STOP TRYING TO STOP THIS HUSTLE.

You are a jackass.

To defer means you are trying to protect the admission. Guess you didnt use your dico before posting.

not deferring means you have to start allover from sending documents.
please read a post, read again and possibly show someone near you for better understanding because you just clearly gave us a picture of how you reason and evaluate things.

I spoke with some people privately and they are hopelesss at this stage. we brought about the idea of deferring it and they can plan well for the next admission. I didnt bring cane to your house forcing you to defer. Its only a suggestion and you are allowing your frustrated soul get the better of your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
femiratess:

you need to apply for IELTS OR TOEFL

I dont think you can comprehend simple sentence.
I don't blame u,cos I don't come here to brag doesn't mean I'm not enlightened enough to know what's going on. Yes time is going,this is July and u spit trash about deferring. I won't go further than this and btw I don't need to paste my IELTS results here or brag about it Mr I know it all....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=femiratess post=58692962]There is a reason why some can never move forward in life and thats because they always want to hear sweet things.

i am giving an option based on the fact that time is thinning out and for those people who considers it, fine. I force anybody to defer?

if you dont defer, you lose the admission and you will have to start all over.
if you defer, you just ask for a new acceptance letter and proceed to visa very early during the next period.

And some people who most definitely dont understand english, will just start typing. Did i bring this option out in May?
Where in my statement did i say Estonia is bad ?

some have tried turkey and were refused, this defer option comes handy for such people.

i wont insult anyone but i think some people's case is simply linked with their mentality about life. always want to be sweet talked.

[b]WARNING: if whatever i post seems negative to you. please scroll past. i never directed the post to anyone in particular.

please bro I pm you check your mail.
l need to ask you some questions thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
femiratess:

You are a jackass.

To defer means you are trying to protect the admission. Guess you didnt use your dico before posting.

not deferring means you have to start allover from sending documents.
please read a post, read again and possibly show someone near you for better understanding because you just clearly gave us a picture of how you reason and evaluate things.

I spoke with some people privately and they are hopelesss at this stage. we brought about the idea of deferring it and they can plan well for the next admission. I didnt bring cane to your house forcing you to defer. Its only a suggestion and you are allowing your frustrated soul get the better of your sense of reasoning.
Uncle FEMIRATES sorry if you feel offended by what I said it's the truth thou, I don't have time to start trading words with you or calling you stupid names because me sef never get visa I still dey find visa, my own point of view is that don't kill people's morale with your negativity that you always post.yes I know the meaning of defer thank God say we sef go small school back to my point this is July 21 between now and September we still have 5 to 6weeks this kind message na ending of August you suppose they post am not when we still have small time to iron things out. Na only you they always ginger person make he stay house no be today you first talk say na Estonia no wan make we come now it's July you say make we stay our house. Am rational and also realistic you haven't posted anything positive on this group I stand to be corrected if you have quote it. I PRAY WE ALL GET TO ESTONIA IN JESUS NAME
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
This House is suddenly dashing out enough energy towards the wrong reasons. The wordplay and war of words is not necessary.

Only use full info is needed Here.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Muzzbaba:

I don't blame u,cos I don't come here to brag doesn't mean I'm not enlightened enough to know what's going on. Yes time is going,this is July and u spit trash about deferring. I won't go further than this and btw I don't need to paste my IELTS results here or brag about it Mr I know it all....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
for future purpose

My dear nairalanders

a post is for whoever is in a scenario warranting such actions. A post may seem useless to Mr A but very useful to Mr B

I mean well for everyone and we all getting what we want is my joy.

see y'all in silicon valley of Europe. God bless
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
femiratess:
for future purpose

My dear nairalanders

a post is for whoever is in a scenario warranting such actions. A post may seem useless to Mr A but very useful to Mr B

I mean well for everyone and we all getting what we want is my joy.

see y'all in silicon valley of Europe. God bless

l have pm femirates pls check your mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
gee4real:

l have pm femirates pls check your mail

I just refreshed and no mail.resend please
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
@Topet124, please do you have any idea about the flight fee from Nigeria to Kazakhstan..... I have tried travel start but can't even have any access to the airport
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

Pls who was the guy that went to Turkey from DUBAI for his Estonia visa?
I need Him to answer below questions.

What docs did he used for the Estonia visa?
Did he apply for both Trp and visa at D same time?
What's the cost of the application and how long does it take to come out?

Awaiting ur your response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by s3nn2x(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Quick Question:

So I was informed by the school that they contacted their Embassy in Cairo and that I will get a visa after 48hours and that I will need to go through Egypt Route and from there go straight to Estonia.

My problem now is the Egyptian​ Embassy in Abuja, my problem is basic, how much is supposed to be in my account? I don't even have any money right now sef. Secondly, I was told to present travel itinerary, am I to book for my ticket and pay before visa application? How is that going to happen? Also, they asked for hotel bookings...

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Godfavourme:
Hello everyone,

that should be @miles300 if I am not mistaken
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Godfavourme:
Hello everyone,

yes ! You can apply for both at the same time , 160 euro , couple with your 1 year insurance. Package, I bought swisscare 197 euro for a year , there are other options tho , I bought the insurance wit my credit card and got theinsurance certificate immediately in my email .. documents to submit includes your school credentials , do notary on them by a lawyer , hostel accommodation for visa make your bookings on booking.com , bank statement with last 3 months transactions, used my own account wit 2m in it , school admission letter , flight booking showing your intended arrival in Estonia and departure that's for formality tho ! Then print out the TRP form online and fill dem up together wit al documents and submit ! It takes 6-10 days to get your visa , TRP 2 months ! Include 2 passport photograph and a scan copy of your passport data page
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Miles300:
yes ! You can apply for both at the same time , 160 euro , couple with your 1 year insurance. Package, I bought swisscare 197 euro for a year , there are other options tho , I bought the insurance wit my credit card and got theinsurance certificate immediately in my email .. documents to submit includes your school credentials , do notary on them by a lawyer , hostel accommodation for visa make your bookings on booking.com , bank statement with last 3 months transactions, used my own account wit 2m in it , school admission letter , flight booking showing your intended arrival in Estonia and departure that's for formality tho ! Then print out the TRP form online and fill dem up together wit al documents and submit ! It takes 6-10 days to get your visa , TRP 2 months ! Include 2 passport photograph and a scan copy of your passport data page

Okies. Thanks so much. Can we use Mastercard for those of us without credit card?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Godfavourme:

Okies. Thanks so much. Can we use Mastercard for those of without credit card?
yes for insurance ! U can pay 160 euro cash at ththe embassy in Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
s3nn2x:
Quick Question:

So I was informed by the school that they contacted their Embassy in Cairo and that I will get a visa after 48hours and that I will need to go through Egypt Route and from there go straight to Estonia.

My problem now is the Egyptian​ Embassy in Abuja, my problem is basic, how much is supposed to be in my account? I don't even have any money right now sef. Secondly, I was told to present travel itinerary, am I to book for my ticket and pay before visa application? How is that going to happen? Also, they asked for hotel bookings...

Thanks.

Guy, I pray the Egyptian embassy answer you ooo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
s3nn2x:
Quick Question:

Thanks.

You don't pay for both hotel and flight fare, you only reserve. Use yatra.com to reserve your flight and use booking.com to reserve for your hotel or hostel.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
s3nn2x:
Quick Question:

Thanks.
sorry which School is that and do you have Egypt visa already.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by s3nn2x(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

You don't pay for both hotel and flight fare, you only reserve. Use yatra.com to reserve your flight and use booking.com to reserve for your hotel or hostel.

Thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 5:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Hello bro. Please how many month visa do you apply for and how many months were you given? Thanks
Miles300:
yes for insurance ! U can pay 160 euro cash at ththe embassy in Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:34am On Jul 22, 2017
engineerafolabi:
Hello bro. Please how many month visa do you apply for and how many months were you given? Thanks
apply for a D visa. ! It's 6 month I was given
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 5:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Hello please can anyone tell me the number of months one has to apply for when filling the Estonia visa form?... Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 5:40am On Jul 22, 2017
okay thnks bro
Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 5:46am On Jul 22, 2017
BRO I COULD NOT SEE WHERE I WILL INDICATE THAT ITS D VISA I WANT.. I ONLY SAW OPTIONS FOR STUDY VISA OR TOURIST... WHAT CAN I DO?
Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Please Bro which will i Choose for the number of entries
Single entry Two entries Multiple entries

Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 5:56am On Jul 22, 2017
MULTIPLE OF COURSE
our9ja:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2017
engineerafolabi:
BRO I COULD NOT SEE WHERE I WILL INDICATE THAT ITS D VISA I WANT.. I ONLY SAW OPTIONS FOR STUDY VISA OR TOURIST... WHAT CAN I DO?
they will convert it for u at the embassy to D visa , and ensure at the filling of the form online that your intended arrival and departure from Estonia should Durate 6 months
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2017
our9ja:

multiple entry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2017
engineerafolabi:
study visa !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2017
OK BRO
Miles300:
they will convert it for u at the embassy to D visa , and ensure at the filling of the form online that your intended arrival and departure from Estonia should Durate 6 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.