Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877121 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Godwithme01:
means no febuary intake and they will admit only msc?

Looks very much like it but if i am reading it correctly, they are referring to MSC admission requirements only. Bsc can still apply.

Saintsquare:
euro academy self don grow wings
grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eurozone1(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Miles300:
New development
I believe the date euro academy stated for those applying in country with Estonian Consulate is incorrect.
28-02-2018 and not 28-02-2017.
Kindly correct me if am wrong.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by buzuazi(m): 2:54am On Aug 01, 2017
aeboiy:

Drop your contact na
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2017
eurozone1:

I believe the date euro academy stated for those applying in country with Estonian Consulate is incorrect.
go to the website for info
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2017
eurozone1:

You are right, base on the screen shot, it could be an error from their end. I am sure they will correct it with time. Who wan turn the clock back when everything is speedily moving forward.

Saintsquare:
euro academy self don grow wings

Expect other schools to tighten theirs.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

When they tighten it too much and dollars rate falls, Nigerians would go to Canada. Then the Estonian schools would start looking for people again.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2017
@All just came back from Estonia Embassy Ankara and i was told they will contact me when my D-Visa is ready

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Expect other schools to tighten theirs. [/quote] students will rather go to better university with good ranking and not euroacademy with there low rank of 15000+ on webometrics .Well I commend there seriousness to open the application earlier so as to save time in securing visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2017
our9ja:
@All just came back from Estonia Embassy Ankara and i was told they will contact me when my D-Visa is ready
This is the third day right ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2017
I am already thinking may be I would go to Canada next year if I don't get visa for this admission. I don't understand it anymore, almost five weeks no feedback on my visa application.

At least there is more time to prepare for other countries and foreign exchange rate has been going down.

Someone got his visa in just over two weeks on same route, but mine is dragging. If I knew the Estonian visa would be this difficult, I would have applied for visa since April. I have friends Indians who could have invited me, even a British citizen.

The way I feel now is the way felt in the whole of April and May waiting for Euroacademy invite for interview, even though my friend there told me it was sure to come. Waiting can be boring and tiring.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by buzuazi(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Suplexx:
I am already thinking may be I would go to Canada next year if I don't get visa for this admission. I don't understand it anymore, almost five weeks no feedback on my visa application.

At least there is more time to prepare for other countries and foreign exchange rate has been going down.

Someone got his visa in just over two weeks on same route, but mine is dragging. If I knew the Estonian visa would be this difficult, I would have applied for visa since April. I have friends Indians who could have invited me, even a British citizen.

The way I feel now is the way felt in the whole of April and May waiting for Euroacademy invite for interview, even though my friend there told me it was sure to come. Waiting can be boring and tiring.
Dont worry bro.U will be fine.We are all in this together.Am already thinking of going to U.K. To get our visas once my wife gets her masters admission in estonia entrepreneurship university of applied science.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Suplexx:

When they tighten it too much and dollars rate falls, Nigerians would go to Canada. Then the Estonian schools would start looking for people again.

Lol, and you think dollar is falling today besides going to Canada, us, uk and estonia all depends on the course one is applying not really environment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

Lol, and you think dollar is falling today besides going to Canada, us, uk and estonia all depends on the course one is applying not really environment.

Mine is environment and cost of school fees.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Suplexx:

Mine is environment and cost of school fees.

grin my brother is well.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eurozone1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Miles300:
go to the website for info
Quick to feel important. I'm not looking to study in Estonia. Just making an honest observation
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by eurozone1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

You are right, base on the screen shot, it could be an error from their end. I am sure they will correct it with time. Who wan turn the clock back when everything is speedily moving forward.

Thanks for seeing exactly what I saw. Because common sense will know that date have to be incorrect.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Suplexx:

Brother it is not you alone, mine is 7weeks now. I applied on the 16th of June, the Visa that's supposed to take 3weeks has entered 7weeks like play like play. I don't want to mention the country but GOD is on the throne... this Estonia runs is getting me nettled up right now. The Embassy even said I should wait till i get a mail from them. Osunmi o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Brother it is not you alone, mine is 7weeks now. I applied on the 16th of June, the Visa that's supposed to take 3weeks has entered 7weeks like play like play. I don't want to mention the country but GOD is on the throne... this Estonia runs is getting me nettled up right now. The Embassy even said I should wait till i get a mail from them. Osunmi o

Op your docs are genuine cos if feedback is delayed like that it could be that they suspected something n trying to investigate.
It happened to my brother when he wanted to go to Ukraine, before you know it his pp was sent to ministry of foreign affairs.

I pray it wouldn't be your portion in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Friends and family, is there any one alrdy in Estonia or will be going this month, that will need other student to share an apartment with?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
mavinc4u:
Please for those already in estonia, how is it like receiving package via post office, do they request extra payments to be made before collecting the package or collect without extra payment?

Cc slysite4real

The post man drops your parcel in your letter box in your house or if the doc cannot enter the letter box, you get an sms to go pick it up at the post office. You do not need to pay.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
slysite4real:

The post man drops your parcel in your letter box in your house or if the doc cannot enter the letter box, you get an sms to go pick it up at the post office. You do not need to pay.

Thanks a lot. Instead of paying for excess luggage na to pass some through NIPOST sure pass.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Abeg, what letter does the country start with?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Did you apply for student visa or Tourist visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Godfavourme:

Op your docs are genuine cos if feedback is delayed like that it could be that they suspected something n trying to investigate.
It happened to my brother when he wanted to go to Ukraine, before you know it his pp was sent to ministry of foreign affairs.

I pray it wouldn't be your portion in Jesus Name. Amen
Amen in Jesus name. very genuine. Tho the guys by the system said some peeps own is 9weeks+
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

Abeg, what letter does the country start with?
G
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Suplexx:

Did you apply for student visa or Tourist visa?
Tourist/Visiting Visa. Every documents legal to my company's introduction letter sef
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fitlaw(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hello house, happy New month and I wish everyone success with their visa application. Cheers!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Tourist/Visiting Visa. Every documents legal to my company's introduction letter sef
Sorry about that but which of the embassy pls?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yes i will be in Estonia Bro ..please count me in for the share apartment
Pmcedis:
Friends and family, is there any one alrdy in Estonia or will be going this month, that will need other student to share an apartment with?

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by deborah777(f): 5:07am On Aug 02, 2017
And if you go to study at TTÜ then there is such helpful african student organization https://www.facebook.com/aasestonia/
Also there is two african food store mama africa at pärnu str and lolagreen.eu they are in balti jaam market.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Alexis444: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hi, please im going to Euroacademy this month to study. Any one to share apartment with?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good day fellows, to those who have gone through the Egypt route for the visa interview, could you kindly list out all the documents that were demanded on your interview date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.