Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879787 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
iWasNotHere:
which route/country did you use bro ?

New Delhi, India jx as advised on this page. The process was straight forward and quality assistance at the embassy. My visa was ready within 5 working days.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pmcedis: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ojasope1:

Congrats. Dont forget to give full details of your application step by step till Visa was granted to help prospective students.

Goodluck in your studies.

I followed same step jx a provided here on the page.
What I will add is that...when u r being asked what u intend doing after ur studies...kindly tell them u gonna return to ur home country...followed by ur intended plans in ur home country.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pmcedis:

New Delhi, India jx as advised on this page. The process was straight forward and quality assistance at the embassy. My visa was ready within 5 working days.
wow and you applied from Nigeria ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
iWasNotHere:
wow and you applied from Nigeria ?
Ghana

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by s3nn2x(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Godwithme01:

Register on the website with your email, then search for your flight, Look for the flight that says "Hold For Free" click on it, then it will ask you to use your number to get a code and insert, you will get the reservation on your email afterwards.

Thanks a lot for this. It worked on a computer, the problem is that I did not get any code after get to the stage of OTP.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Godwithme01:
Good news!! All the best. I will share this same testimony soon.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Use Airtel line

s3nn2x:

Thanks a lot for this. It worked on a computer, the problem is that I did not get any code after get to the stage of OTP.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by femiratess(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pmcedis:
Hello Family, Many thanks to you guys. I received my Estonian D - visa today. May God bless u all.

congrats once again brother.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
All these people complaining to estonia schools about not been able to get visa, should please stop it before they will block admission chances for upcoming applicants.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Isapro1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abi my sister tell them
mavinc4u:
All these people complaining to estonia schools about not been able to get visa, should please stop it before they will block admission chances for upcoming applicants.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Isapro1:
Abi my sister tell them

My dear, I know the kind of mail I received from one of the schools regarding that. They even said people should stop wasting money looking for a way as their hands are tied as a result of that and as they do not have power over other countries regulations.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tuyiboy: 4:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Suplexx:

He is already in Egypt. I doubt he would come online now.

I think the document you submitted for student visa. Remove everything about student. That is remove your admission letter and all that.

Then add introduction letter from place of work. Book return ticket, hotel reservation, etc.

Others can guide you. I am not vast in this visa thing.
ok thanks. can i use my sponsor letter for it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2017
tuyiboy:
ok thanks. can i use my sponsor letter for it?

I am not sure that will work, but there is no harm in trail as everything is down to luck now.

On a critical look, the embassy might be considering why someone would just sponsor anyone to their country. But if a worker is going on vocation, it can be understood.

Again there is no time on your side. I heard the schools said they wont extend resumption beyond September 1st-4th, depending on the school's resumption date. No more grace period.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

My dear, I know the kind of mail I received from one of the schools regarding that. They even said people should stop wasting money looking for a way as their hands are tied as a result of that and as they do not have power over other countries regulations.

Approach matters, most Nigerians lack courtsesy and pliteness when they approach people. People who have worked should be able to contruct a good mail to a corporate company/organization.

The schools have done so much for us by approaching Estonian foreign affairs ministry. The last guy who went to Egypt told me how the embassy staff were kind to him. Any valid traveller (students) who is able to get to Estonian embassy will get his visa.

Also people should not spread conspiracy theories about the schools and Estonia. Those talk that the schools gave more admissions than alloted TRP, and that they Estonian authorities told transit countries not to issues visas should not be promoted. Just imagine if such news got to the Estonian authorities despite their efforts.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Suplexx:

Approach matters, most Nigerians lack courtsesy and pliteness when they approach people. People who have worked should be able to contruct a good mail to a corporate company/organization.

The schools have done so much for us by approaching Estonian foreign affairs ministry. The last guy who went to Egypt told me how the embassy staff were kind to him. Anyone valid traveller (students) who is able to get to Estonian embassy will get his visa.

Also people should not spread conspiracy theories about the schools and Estonia. Those talk that the schools gave more admissions than alloted TRP, and that they Estonian authorities told transit countries not to issues visas should not be promoted. Just imagine if such news got to the Estonian authorities despite their efforts.

They were too mean in the mail, they even attached a refund form for students who paid the tuition fee to fill in order to be refunded. I was like who provoked this people?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

They were too mean in the mail, they even attached a refund form for students who paid the tuition fee to fill in order to be refunded. I was like who provoked this people?

They surely were provoked. We don't know who or what provoked them. And there are some applicants who are not on nairaland.

May be some people wrote to them to refund their fees if they cannot get them through. As if it is the school the is the problem.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Engineerafolabi, are you in Estonia now? You have Egypt visa, you should be able to go through now.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2017
@All I'm live and direct in Istanbul Turkey and i will be heading to Ankara for Submission .
So i will keep D house posted

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
our9ja:
@All I'm live and direct in Istanbul Turkey and i will be heading to Ankara for Submission .
So i will keep D house posted

Great, did you succeed in using one way, multi trip or return?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bought return ticket if not the Nigeria Immigration won't have allow me to fly .despite my return they did all they can to get money from me even when told them i'm going for studies that i have to get to Estonia through turkey .

Then another Immigration officer said Estonia is the new place for we Nigerian just like Cyprus and Malaysia that he has seen people coming through here,that i am not the first ,and i have to give them something .after 1hr decided to give dem 12k before they allow me to pass
mavinc4u:

Great, did you succeed in using one way, multi trip or return?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
our9ja:
Bought return ticket if not the Nigeria Immigration won't have allow me to fly .despite my return they did all they can to get money from me even when told them i'm going for studies that i have to get to Estonia through turkey .

Then another Immigration officer said Estonia is the new place for we Nigerian just like Cyprus and Malaysia that he has seen people coming through here,that i am not the first ,and i have to give them something .after 1hr decided to give dem 12k before they allow me to pass

Can you imagine, did they issue you a receipt? They better not try that shit on me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good news everyone,
. Got my Turkish visa on a Virgin passport..…

I return all glory to Almighty God. @Our Naija, hope u had a nice ride.

See u all in Estonia

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
My Nairaland sister so happy for you oh see you soon meanwhile ask that guy to see if he can change my return ticket , to Turkey - Estonia
Godfavourme:
Good news everyone,

See u all in Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
receipt for the Eguje? sis u funny
mavinc4u:

Can you imagine, did they issue you a receipt? They better not try that shit on me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Godfavourme:
Good news everyone,

See u all in Estonia
wow so happy for u o since last year, we go wash am o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Godfavourme:
Good news everyone,

See u all in Estonia

Congratulations!

I thought they said Turkey don't issue visa on a virgin passport? Some of the info we get and share can sometimes be misleading. I read on the Turkey thread a lot of things that were said to be impossible but are now possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Not everything we read online are true..before i went to turkey embassy ,someone here said i should not bother myself that turkey does not give visa to people going Estonia ,i have forgotten the person username ..
Suplexx:

Congratulations!

I thought they said Turkey don't issue visa on a virgin passport? Some of the info we get and share can sometimes be misleading. I read on the Turkey thread a lot of things that were said to be impossible but are now possible.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
our9ja:
receipt for the Eguje? sis u funny

grin that is one of the ways to scare them too or probably demand for photocopy of their I'd card with their signature and thumb print on it along with their passport photo then you can pay the amount.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Godfavourme:
Good news everyone,

See u all in Estonia

Congrats, did you tell them you are going to Estonia for study? And how long did it take?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
our9ja:
Not everything we read online are true..before i went to turkey embassy ,someone here said i should not bother myself that turkey does not give visa to people going Estonia ,i have forgotten the person username ..

I am one of those that said that. Congrats. Did you tell them anything about visiting the Estonian Embassy?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Congrats, did you tell them you are going to Estonia for study? And how long did it take?

Yes now. I let my mission known to them. Reason why they issued two weeks. Normally they know you can't spend more than 7-10 days there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Suplexx:

Congratulations!

I'm also following the Turkey thread. Not all things you read online r true. Besides, I remember I told mentioned it here that an agent said Turkey gives visa once your docs are checked and you are asked to pay. The processing time is just a week

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.