Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877415 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yes Bro i did
nairaspace:

I am one of those that said that. Congrats. Did you tell them anything about visiting the Estonian Embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Godfavourme:

I'm also following the Turkey thread. Not all things you read online r true. Besides, I remember I told mentioned it here that an agent said Turkey gives visa once your docs are checked and you are asked to pay. The processing time is just a week

Yes you said so.

Although sometimes the process is improved or changed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Godfavourme:

I'm also following the Turkey thread. Not all things you read online r true. Besides, I remember I told mentioned it here that an agent said Turkey gives visa once your docs are checked and you are asked to pay. The processing time is just a week

That was why i was shocked about my peeps. Documents were intact, they were asked to pay and after a week - denied. LOL
Best to try your luck!!!
Congrats once again.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
our9ja:
My Nairaland sister so happy for you oh see you soon meanwhile ask that guy to see if he can change my return ticket , to Turkey - Estonia

I'm not sure it's possible according to him. He said some cheap tickets hardly carry that features. You were lucky you got it at that price. Anyway, how your pple out there? Let's chat in the other room, mbok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Please for those already in estonia, how is it like receiving package via post office, do they request extra payments to be made before collecting the package or collect without extra payment?

Cc slysite4real
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lynbrook(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Saintsquare:
Ghana

How did you apply in Ghana, did u use the 60days permit they issue from port of entry or you did a new permit, & if yes pls what permit did u use. Pls ur timely reply will be appreciated coz I'm planning to use the Gh route.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Lynbrook:

How did you apply in Ghana, did u use the 60days permit they issue from port of entry or you did a new permit, & if yes pls what permit did u use. Pls ur timely reply will be appreciated coz I'm planning to use the Gh route.
the guy applied in Ghana because he's Ghanaian, they have visa waiver agreement with India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tripoli007(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Godfavourme:
Good news everyone,
. Got my Turkish visa on a Virgin passport..…

I return all glory to Almighty God. @Our Naija, hope u had a nice ride.

See u all in Estonia

Bros please I will like to know ,what are the requirements that you used in getting turkey visa on a virgin passport,I will send you a pm
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
tripoli007:

Bros please I will like to know ,what are the requirements that you used in getting turkey visa on a virgin passport,I will send you a pm

[: Visa form
Appointment with Turkish
Data page of pp
2pp photo
Flight reservation
Hotel reservation
Admission letter
Sch fee receipt
Appointment with Estonia in turkey
School letter that my Enrolment letter is with embassy
National id card
Reference letter from bank
Statement of Acct

Sponsor letter
Sponsor pp data page
Sponsor id card
Sponsor reference letter
Sponsor statement
Marriage declaration
Plus yellow card
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
@Miles300 Greetings Please oh did say you used airBaltic from Turkey to Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
our9ja:
@Miles300 Greetings Please oh did say you used airBaltic from Turkey to Estonia?
I used a one way ticket with to tallinn ! But u should submit a booking of to and fro at the embassy if need be ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Bro sorry ooo.. were you not the one that got your visa in Turkey ds year?
Miles300:
apply for a D visa. ! It's 6 month I was given
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2017
engineerafolabi:
Bro sorry ooo.. were you not the one that got your visa in Turkey ds year?
egbon sorry for wat ni ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yes i know and i have my reservation for that ,wanted to know the actual flight you used to get to Estonia .trying to find a cheap one way flight here
Miles300:
I used a one way ticket with to tallinn ! But u should submit a booking of to and fro at the embassy if need be ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
it occurs to me that you are already in Estonia so I was surprised because I was told that we have to wait till towards end of August before we can come in
Miles300:
egbon sorry for wat ni ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
I think the cheapest from Turkey will be Turkish Airlines
our9ja:
Yes i know and i have my reservation for that ,wanted to know the actual flight you used to get to Estonia .trying to find a cheap one way flight here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
engineerafolabi:
it occurs to me that you are already in Estonia so I was surprised because I was told that we have to wait till towards end of August before we can come in
av u gotten ur visa ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Who said you have to wait till August ending before you enter Estonia? i mean which Embassy
engineerafolabi:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by buzuazi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ojasope1:

Congrats. Dont forget to give full details of your application step by step till Visa was granted to help prospective students.

Goodluck in your studies.
pls,when does the notorize copies of documents comes in?Is it when applying in the school for admission or at the embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bobbyzamani(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=gentleking90 post=58776694]
SMK bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
buzuazi:
pls,when does the notorize copies of documents comes in?Is it when applying in the school for admission or at the embassy?

Admission. When you are requested to mail notorised copies of your certificate and passport data page
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by buzuazi(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Suplexx:

Admission. When you are requested to mail notorised copies of your certificate and passport data page
Thank u so much.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Suplexx:

But some pple hee said it's still needed for Visa application
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by s3nn2x(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please guys, how much is Egyptian Visa?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Godfavourme:

But some pple hee said it's still needed for Visa application

I have a confirmation that it is not needed in Estonian embassy in Egypt. The secretary to the interviewer even had to remove them from the applicants docs.

I don't know about other embassies.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some of these requirements depend on the embassy or consular. It's just like Nigerian banks, some require additional documents from what CBN stipulated. Even some managers or customer service officers require additional documents from customers even beyond what their bank policy stated. Some are not comfortable with certain customers, so they ask for more documents or information from them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello house, since they said we all need to get to Estonia to collect our TRP. Can a Bsc student apply for Egypt Tourist visa then head to Estonia Embassy the second day to process Estonia visa ? (Although I won't state it in the documents at Egypt Embassy here in Nigeria that I'm going to Estonia Embassy)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
iWasNotHere:
Hello house, since they said we all need to get to Estonia to collect our TRP. Can a Bsc student apply for Egypt Tourist visa then head to Estonia Embassy the second day to process Estonia visa ? (Although I won't state it in the documents at Egypt Embassy here in Nigeria that I'm going to Estonia Embassy)

You will get your visa if you are able to get there whether Msc or Bsc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Suplexx:

You will get your visa if you are able to get there whether Msc or Bsc
yeah i know, but I just wanna be sure since they said one will get the TRP is Estonia after 2months
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
New development

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
means no febuary intake and they will admit only msc?

Miles300:
New development
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
euro academy self don grow wings

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.